It's Over, It's Over. Finally the Drama is Over

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After all this if Nawaz Sharif would not mend his ways, which I am quite sure is quite impossible, then I would have no pity for him, he was just made this way.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Expectations.

Writing long English words in Urdu is really fun.

I've had this avatar for a while. Did you just notice that now?

How self absorbed of you. Stop looking at your Louboutins and such all the time and pay more attention to things around you..

Louboutins???
Christian Louboutin
Designer
Christian Louboutin is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Louboutins???
Christian Louboutin
Designer
Christian Louboutin is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature.
Yes, why is that strange for you? What did I say wrong?

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
if you are foreign born pakistan using that word is NOT strange you are right,

but if you were born in Pakistan, thats not a everyday lingo here my friend

I've been watching satellite tv since 1992 - since I was like 6 year old. In Pindi. Back when the satellite used to just relay the same feed as the US domestic programming.

Then came the cable and the internet. I've not been living under a rock you know.

But you don't know the background to the post so let me tell you: I joke with her usually for being a designer obsessed brat all the time. This was a joke on that note.

CanPak2

Minister (2k+ posts)
What crap is this or are you living in some parallel universe? It's even beyond hyperbole. Silent Guardian, Watchful protector Hahahahaha definitely makes for a great comedy mate but lets put things into perspective. Your so called silent guardian began his career in politics I guess as a minion of General Zia ? Brilliant. Then your silent guardian went on into trading with General Asad Durrani DG ISI and took money in the formation of IJI. Awesome. Then this very frail guardian angel or Pakistan's version of Nelson Mandela was minister twice in the worst civilian dictatorial governments of Mr. Shareef. Amazing. After his two stints with the generals like his boss Shareef, maybe this Guardian Angel had enough and did stand up to General Musharraf. Commendable. Betrayed Shareef and now betrayed another party and the story hasn't ended so hold your horses for what might come out next about your Silent Angel might make for interesting reading still. Now let a neutral reader be the judge of this Guardian Angel or the paragon of democracy in Pakistan. By the way for a neutral reader's sake I have to warn you that the democracy under discussion here has nothing to do with people and all to do with a few interest groups and families. You shouldn't confuse the democracy here with some sort of Jefferson-ian democracy which centres around people in any way form or shape. For a second even it stunned me that this guy is talking about some form of real Westminster democracy but then I thought that democracy never needs Guardian Angels or Protectors because the PEOPLE themselves are its protectors. When a democracy is reliant on guardians and protectors then there must be something REAL wrong with that democracy for if we as people know that we have a stake in it we ourselves would be its first line of defence just like you die for your private property and don't wait for the Guardians and Protectors. The author could do better by taking this comedy somewhere else for this I thought is a serious political discussion site and it would do us all good if it stays to be a serious sober political platform.

Yeh jo loge in politicians ko army ki pedawar ka taana detay hain, bari conviniently bhool jatay hein, ya pakistanioun ko bewaqoof quom samajhtay hain, kay pakistan ki 67 saala tareekh mein 60 saal army direct or indirect control mein rahee. Tu baba buzarajmehr, aap bataou politicians aasman say utrain gay jo army ki chahttar chahaya mein politician na banay houn.. STUPID PEOPLE....

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
bara zor laga k patwari ne english maari hay... internet ka shuker ada kar... tere jese bandar ab insano mey chup sakte hein... :D

Expectations.

Writing long English words in Urdu is really fun.

I've had this avatar for a while. Did you just notice that now?

How self absorbed of you. Stop looking at your Louboutins and such all the time and pay more attention to things around you..

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
bara zor laga k patwari ne english maari hay... internet ka shuker ada kar... tere jese bandar ab insano mey chup sakte hein... :D
I normally don't reply to people with your level of language, but I just couldn't resist. This would be my last post to you though....

@RustamShah replied to you even better than I can, so all I can say in reply to your repeated one dimensional 'bandar' brain farts is by quoting the following:

had hay teri aqal ki.. hahahaha... had hoti hay yaar jahalat ki... tum se tu bandar bhi zada aqal mand hongey

اپنی تعریفیں خود ہی کر رہا ہے بندر ؟

[hilar] - I understand you pain man.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I've been watching satellite tv since 1992 - since I was like 6 year old. In Pindi. Back when the satellite used to just relay the same feed as the US domestic programming.

Then came the cable and the internet. I've not been living under a rock you know.

But you don't know the background to the post so let me tell you: I joke with her usually for being a designer obsessed brat all the time. This was a joke on that note.
Lol shabassh

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolz so patwaris are helping each other out... bara khush hua patwari...

by the way read my answer to ur partner too.. and of course monkeys like u cant answer by logic... ur just a nokar and all u do is tout.. so keep on doing it.. and well keep disucssing ur maa behen...lolz

I normally don't reply to people with your level of language, but I just couldn't resist. This would be my last post to you though....

@RustamShah replied to you even better than I can, so all I can say in reply to your repeated one dimensional 'bandar' brain farts is by quoting the following:

[hilar] - I understand you pain man.