ISI and CIA rustle to hunt Mullah Omar

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
6e89894edcb187fe2fcb808a629227d6.jpg

A race has begun between Pakistani and the US agencies to capture Mullah Omar.

A British newspaper reported that the US and Pakistani special forces were hunting the Taliban leader after new clues of his hideout were found.

Intelligence reports suggest that Omar is being sheltered in Quetta while the Inter Service Intelligence (ISI) is ready to take the lead after the US operation in Abbottabad.

Meanwhile, the US strike teams are fine-tuning plans for an assault on Omar s lair after collecting a trove of data from Bin Laden s compound in Abbottabad.

A senior ISI official confirmed that they were going after Omar, adding: "There will be a huge military action in Quetta very soon.”

"The decision has been taken to act before the Americans have a chance to repeat Abbottabad-like operation. We will try to take him (Omar) alive but if he resists he will be killed," the official said.

Soure:DUNYA NEWS

WTF?! WTH!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ISI and CIA rustle to hunt Mullah Omar - pehlay mein pehlay mein!

lol... how can they catch Mullah Umar when they themselves don't know how does he looks like... no one knows Mulllah Umar... He followed one sunah of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) of not taking picture and that sunah is protecting him...

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Now its Mullah Umar's turn. Bohat Khoon Kharaba ho gaya Afghanistan mein. Ab dekhtay hain kay ye loag Mullah Umar tak pauhanch paatey hain ya nahi. Aik to har aadmi ko kuch paagal Ameer-ul-Momineen bana daitay hain. Ye wahi loag hain jo Zia mardood ko bhi Ameer-ul-Momineen kehtay thay.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

jo kalak hmarey chehrey pe lagg gaee usko kon dhoey ga ............ jo sawal pochey ja rahey hain unka jawab kon dega...............

me daikh raha hoon k kisi ko is begharti ka ihsaas hi nhi k hmare mulk k saath ho kia gaya he...............shahayd beghartoo ki abadi me kafi izafa ho gaya he tabhi koi bolta hi nhi

na koi raymond davis k case me bola na abb koiee bolta he............bs aaj b abb b sab apni apni siasat chamka rahey hain.............

shayad vo wakt kareeb he k Allah khud faisla frma de, siah sufaid alag kr de ore apna azab nazil kr de............kionkey mujhey is forum se andaza ho raha he k hm beghart ho chukey hain.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

A race has begun between Pakistani and the US agencies to capture Mullah Omar.
what is the proof, Cia is going after Bush, MI 6 is also after him, Bush spoke from an undisclosed location in America, he will take revenge, ZXCVB NEWS

ekdumReady

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[FONT=&quot]غور کرنے کی بات ہے کہ پورے افغانستان کو فساد میں مبتلہ کرنے والے کی تلاش افغانستان میں نہيں پاکتسان میں کی جا رہی ہے۔ کیا وہ بھی اسامہ کی طرح دوسروں کو مقتل میں دھکیل کے خود چھپ گیا ہے؟[/FONT]​

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISI launches operation to kill or arrest taliban leader mullah omar in quetta.(british sources claim)

Islamabad, May 10: Pakistans ISI spy network and the US forces are on a race to get Osama Bin Laden's ally Mullah Omar, who is believed to be hiding in Quetta, near the Afghan border.

Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was desperately looking for Omar last night to avoid further humiliation, which the country faced after bin Laden was tracked down in Abbottabad by US forces without the knowledge of their Pakistani counterparts, The Sun reports.

Confirming that they were targeting Omar, a senior ISI official said: "There will be a huge military action in Quetta very soon. The decision has been taken to act before the Americans have a chance to repeat their mission against Bin Laden. We will try to take him alive but if he resists he will be killed."

The decision came after is was revealed that US strike teams were planning to target Omars hideout based on the data that they found from bin Ladens computer.

Fifty-two-year-old Omar, Bin Laden's right-hand man, has a 25 million dollars reward on his head.

reuters news

5-10-2011_70283_1.gif

jang news

hmmmmm.imagine the consequences if mullah omar is hit in quetta by isi or army.quetta area has majority of pakhtuns and most of pakistani and afghan pakhtuns (who number alomost 8 krore in population ) consider mullah omar to be their leader and more respectable to them than their own father.
if this operation is done than i fear that an inter pakistani and pakistani afghan war may start and this war may be fought on every street.
remember that pakhtuns are not like punjabi sindhi or seraikis.pakhtuns sacrifice everything for revenge!revenge is in their blood!

ask imran khan this,he will tell you people i am right!!!!if you dont believe me.

osama was arab and pakistanis are very nationalist nation ,majority pakistanis love their race and caste more than they love their religion .so osama despite he was hero of islamic world,his death did not make pakistanis stand up.most pakistanis did not care much when all worlds muslims were crying on osama martyrdom.from palestine to forests of burma muslims cried for him!

but mullah omars case is different!!!!!!...if you people dont trust me than go check out yourself that majority of pakhtuns support mullah omar as their own leader..if pakistani army and isi harms him than a never ending war may start.

one thing taliban ask is that if america which is islams number one enemy can have bases and thousands of army men inside pakistan,than why can afghan muslims who are our brothers by blood not stay inside pakistan ?
is nazria e pakistan dead now?so that now only anti islam forces like america can have bases in pakistan but muslim freedom fighters fighting against american aggression can not have any base here?
yes it seems that two nation theory that resulted in establishment of pakistan is dead now.by hands of pakistani civil and army leaders.so when the bases on which pakistan were made are dead than i guess the very existence of this nation is also under danger now.

see.pakistani army agencies and government all are under enemys hands nowadays.
so my appeal to muslims is to pray for pakistan ,as when enemy has top positions of your army and leadership in their pockets ,than no one but a miracle can save you.

also mullah omar may not be in quetta as claimed by isi .as mullah omar very well knows that pakistani nation is americans slave now.some sources claim that osama was also perhaps killed in afghanistan and was later brought to abbotabad to give impression taht he died in pakistan.

hans

Banned
Re: isi launches operation to kill or arrest taliban leader mullah omar in quetta.(british sources claim)

"if you people dont trust me than go check out yourself that majority of pakhtuns support mullah omar as their own leader..if pakistani army and isi harms him than a never ending war may start.".....

Can any one explain what do you mean by never ending War? Since I was a kid I am seeing Afghan and Pakhtun fighting each other. SO what new in this never ending War?

For me this War seems to be never ending.. it keeps on going On and On..... On .. On ....and On ....

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: ISI launches operation to kill or arrest taliban leader mullah omar in quetta.(british sources claim)

US itna door hay aur ussay apnay sheriyon ki parwah hay... aur hamaray leaders ko parwah hi nahi hay.
In sub kay result main pakistan aur us kay sheri hi nuqsaan uthayngay.... In sub ki reach pakistan may hi hay.. aur Ager US kaarwaee karayga tab behe Pak say badla liya jayga kyoun kay pak ki zameen use horhai hay aur ager pak nay kaarwaee ki tub aur zyada pak sya badla liya jayga... aur Pak nay US ko roka to aik alag jung ka imkaan hay...... itna nuqsaaan bardasht kakrya behe hum pay hi unqlia uthrahi hain....
Hamay start may hi nueutral rehna chahiyya tha... ...
Obviusly ab tuk sub sya zyada nuqsaan Pakistan nay hi uthaya hay aur ab hum khud is jung ko pak may lay aayye hain aur ab bara mushkil hay is say nikalna.....

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If Mulla Omar is in Pakistan; he shud do us a huge favour and please leave our land.....

AHMED78

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah hamay maaf farma .........