Is Imran khan responsible for all the mess in Pak?

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes. But on a lighter note i dont even consider him a politician lol. May b thats y he has my support. We needed a leader n IK is exactly that despite all his faults n mistakes. His passion drives us
Well my brother no one is perfect. We all have faults and short comings,at least he is trying practically to do something good for the country while me and you just commenting which is the most easy thing,ground reality is something else.
I hope you make a party and show him how to lead.

Ma122

Councller (250+ posts)
It is our military's job to protect against external and INTERNAL threats. Dont u agree our past politicians have mostly been a threat to us? Other than Zia n couple of generals i dont blame military for their attempts to keep a check on those politicians. Just imagine the amount of corruption n lawlessness if nawaz n zardari were given a free hand
I understand genrals ky liy tara khoooooooon Josh mary ga ;) akhir tery khooon aur mama Ky business ja matter hy....dakhna jazbati hu jay gi ab ....khoon ka haq tu ada krna hy na;)

Last edited:

Ma122

Councller (250+ posts)
Well my brother no one is perfect. We all have faults and short comings,at least he is trying practically to do something good for the country while me and you just commenting which is the most easy thing,ground reality is something else.
I hope you make a party and show him how to lead.
Agree with u IK is best

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We dont know that yet.
IK may not be involved in it but you cant say the same about his ministers and MNAs and MPAs.
IK promised to end corruption in KP in 90 days and its been 7 years now.

Secondly, corruption is not the only issue in pakistan neither can fixing corruption will fix pakistan's problem.
So PappuChikna according to you following Imran as a political leader is like following a religion? Is it us or you who is making it a religious matter?

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So PappuChikna according to you following Imran as a political leader is like following a religion? Is it us or you who is making it a religious matter?
The way PTI lovers follow IK is not as a political leader but they act like they have emaan al ghaib on him.