Is Imran khan responsible for all the mess in Pak?

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HE is not responsible for creating it but he is 100% responsible for fixing it.
This is the promise he did before becoming a PM and we dont need to wait another 5 or 10 years to assess him like NS and Zardari.
We need to assess him on what he has done so far and what he could have done better.

It would be stupid to support everything he ahd his government does and justify by saying shareef chor yeh chor woh chor and that IK has been PM for not too long and that IK looks awesome in his fitting walay kurtay shalwar and because some international celebrity or international figure tweet to praise him unless of course you are a deen-e-imrani follower.

Bhai 5 saal mat do.. eik poora calendar year to do.. halankay democracy uss ko 5 saal deti hai..

yahan to poora media aisay bhonk raha hai jaisay Imran poora mulk bech kay kha gaya ho.. har cheez ka result foran naheen ata.. Yeh bhi Imran Khan ka hi credit hai kay aaj aap 6 maheenay baad hi hukoomat se hisaab maang rahay hain.. warna pichli hukumaton main sattoo pee kay soye rehtay thay..

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai 5 saal mat do.. eik poora calendar year to do.. halankay democracy uss ko 5 saal deti hai..

yahan to poora media aisay bhonk raha hai jaisay Imran poora mulk bech kay kha gaya ho.. har cheez ka result foran naheen ata.. Yeh bhi Imran Khan ka hi credit hai kay aaj aap 6 maheenay baad hi hukoomat se hisaab maang rahay hain.. warna pichli hukumaton main sattoo pee kay soye rehtay thay..
Love your comment bro

UKPakistani

We dont know that yet.
IK may not be involved in it but you cant say the same about his ministers and MNAs and MPAs.
IK promised to end corruption in KP in 90 days and its been 7 years now.

Secondly, corruption is not the only issue in pakistan neither can fixing corruption will fix pakistan's problem.

Again you are right We do NOT know
Then how can people pass judgment when we do not know
The impression is everything is about to fall apart BUT
We have to give the benefit of the doubt for at least sometime

I am yet to hear of corruption ALLEGATIONS since PTI came to Power by any of its ministers currently in Office. When I begin to see more than mere accusations I will judge. Until then I will very much hope and prey we are not let down by IK and Co.......

Because if we are God Help Pakistan

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am yet to hear of corruption ALLEGATIONS since PTI came to Power by any of its ministers currently in Office. When I begin to see more than mere accusations I will judge. Until then I will very much hope and prey we are not let down by IK and Co.......

true said UKPakistani

PappuChikna

Thats the thing..
there is no benefit of the doubt or any such things.

Governance is black and white. When you do a bad job and bad decision making, its is clear to everyone as long as they take time to objectively understand the situation.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thats the thing..
there is no benefit of the doubt or any such things.

Governance is black and white. When you do a bad job and bad decision making, its is clear to everyone as long as they take time to objectively understand the situation.
Sir it is too early to judge wrong or right decision of the govt. Pti is new in the power,no doubt he would make mistakes but their intentions are clear. They are honest,sincere and they want to do good for the Pakistan. At least wait for few years and watch the results

PappuChikna

Sir it is too early to judge wrong or right decision of the govt. Pti is new in the power,no doubt he would make mistakes but their intentions are clear. They are honest,sincere and they want to do good for the Pakistan. At least wait for few years and watch the results
First thing, intentions mean nothing. You could be a saint but if you make wrong decisions as a minister or a prime minister tens and millions of people will suffer. So intention of an individual dont meant anything and the person is judged on his/her actions when it comes to governance.

Secondly, you dont need to wait to see results. You can see the actions they are taking and decide if they are right or wrong. Its not that hard.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wrong. He is our best hope right now. Yeh nahin hoga to inshaAllah koi aur waseela hoga. Being a muslim nothing is our last hope except Allah
Well bro i must say you made a good point but what i meant in the current politicians he is our last hope.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
First thing, intentions mean nothing. You could be a saint but if you make wrong decisions as a minister or a prime minister tens and millions of people will suffer. So intention of an individual dont meant anything and the person is judged on his/her actions when it comes to governance.

Secondly, you dont need to wait to see results. You can see the actions they are taking and decide if they are right or wrong. Its not that hard.
But as i said before pti is in the power from last 5 months ,they are bound to make mistakes for the first year but the important thing is did you hear about any corruption story or kick backs?

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Seventy years of the biggest thieves disguised as politicians
and Generals who wanted to rule instead of wanting to serve
It is our military's job to protect against external and INTERNAL threats. Dont u agree our past politicians have mostly been a threat to us? Other than Zia n couple of generals i dont blame military for their attempts to keep a check on those politicians. Just imagine the amount of corruption n lawlessness if nawaz n zardari were given a free hand

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Well bro i must say you made a good point but what i meant in the current politicians he is our last hope.
Yes. But on a lighter note i dont even consider him a politician lol. May b thats y he has my support. We needed a leader n IK is exactly that despite all his faults n mistakes. His passion drives us