Is he same AFTAB IQBAL ??? KAHBARNAAK wala ??.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
salam brothers n sisters,

kya yeh wohi Aftab Iqbal hai???? ... YA koi or hai.. Allama IQbal ka BETA???...unki first wife se ???... i have never heard that, history ki books me esa kuch nahin mil mujhy ... :P

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/08-06-2011/col6.htm

col6.gif

col6a.gif

Last edited:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: is he same AFTAB IQBAL ???.. KAHBARNAAK wala ????? plz read and reply ....

Achi Bat krny k ley Ghatiya andaz ikhtiar nhi krty. dubara kteerky sey bat kro, form waly bhut sey mufeed mashwary ar jawab dey gey.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

frenes konsi GHATTIYA BAAT or Konsa TAREEKA ... KHAIR TO HAI JANAB???...

i asked just a simple question ,,, and the answer is NO .. he is not the same AFTAB IQBAL becuase IQBAL's son AFTAB IQBAL died and he was BARRISTER ... so please remove this thread guys ... sorry

details here

http://www.allamaiqbal.com/person/years/years.htm

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

ooh bhai ye Pakistan ka aik bara maroof poet hay oakara se ,un ka beta hai,us ka tu bataa diya aap ko ab aap apna DNA test karwa kar sab ko batao ap kis k betya ho,hahah sharam aani chahiay aik shai baat ko itnay ghalt andaz mein poch rahay ho,parhay likhay jahel,i mena net user jahel,
salam brothers n sisters,

kya yeh wohi Aftab Iqbal hai???? ... YA koi or hai.. Allama IQbal ka BETA???...unki first wife se ???... i have never heard that, history ki books me esa kuch nahin mil mujhy ... :P

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/08-06-2011/col6.htm

col6.gif

col6a.gif

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

ooh bhai ye Pakistan ka aik bara maroof poet hay oakara se ,un ka beta hai,us ka tu bataa diya aap ko ab aap apna DNA test karwa kar sab ko batao ap kis k betya ho,hahah sharam aani chahiay aik shai baat ko itnay ghalt andaz mein poch rahay ho,parhay likhay jahel,i mena net user jahel,

whats wrong with my question yaar .. emoticon at the end was for my own history studies that i missed ALLAMA IQBAL's married life , thats why , so please behave ... ok

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)

KAHBARNAAK wala...AFTAB IQBAL mashoor shair zafar iqbal ka beta hy.................Allama Iqbal key pehli wife say betay ka nam aftab iqbal he hy

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

u r right,aap ne sahi likha ,main ne samjha k main ne zafar iqbal ka naam likha hay,but u r very inteligent thanx
KAHBARNAAK wala...AFTAB IQBAL mashoor shair zafar iqbal ka beta hy.................Allama Iqbal key pehli wife say betay ka nam aftab iqbal he hy

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh jo Loota sb ney Farmaya hai na wohi bat main ney ki thi, Masoof loota ney tu khul ker even La Pa ker rkah di hai,I mean not to insult u, but u should learn some writing manner.
whats wrong with my question yaar .. emoticon at the end was for my own history studies that i missed ALLAMA IQBAL's married life , thats why , so please behave ... ok

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

sorry yaar agar bura laga ho,asl mein aap ne bata hi is tarah ki k koi b aqalmand insaan yehi jawab de ga,becarefull next time

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

There are many things which might not be available in history books or you might not have that much knowledge of the life of Sir Allama Iqbal or history. Then how can you claim that you couldn't find any such thing in "History Books"? How many history book had you studied so far?

And by the way how can this Aftab Iqbal be the son of Allama Iqbal? Are you in senses? This Aftab Iqbal can be the age of Grandson of Allama Iqbal but not the son. So use your brain before starring such thread.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry my dears, I wonder why all of you just got stuck with petty things and ignored the real message of the post. Yes thats right that marrying with the western woman creates some sort of incompatibility. Would those children ever behave like our children do here in the Pakistan. Never. They are born with some sort of psychological complexes in their minds and they always think us inferior than themselves. If you get some one you are compatible with, you are the luckiest guy. We need to groom our moral values and behavior.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry my dears, I wonder why all of you just got stuck with petty things and ignored the real message of the post. Yes thats right that marrying with the western woman creates some sort of incompatibility. Would those children ever behave like our children do here in the Pakistan. Never. They are born with some sort of psychological complexes in their minds and they always think us inferior than themselves. If you get some one you are compatible with, you are the luckiest guy. We need to groom our moral values and behavior.

well, if man has spend 25 to 30 years in Pakistan village and woman has spent same time in west, then why that Pakistani man expect that western born woman to suddenly behave, look , speak and think like a Pakistani woman. If the man is so concerned about his 'values' why does he marry a western woman on the first place. Problem is not with the western woman, it is with the man who try to behave, look, speak and think like a western before marriage, just to impress the woman and suddenly turn into a different man after marriage. There is a simple thing to understand, that your values may not be theirs, your religion may not be theirs, your rights may their wrongs and your bads may be their normals vice verse. So,I will blame the man.