Introduction: Nepali Pandit ( I AM BACK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear brothers & sisters,
I AM BACK
Sorry if I offended anyone during my stay in this forum, I wish and pray for love and peace in subcontinent. Our people have suffered a lot. I wish all Pakistanis good Education, peace and prosperity.
Love and Namaste,
Nepali Pandit

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Introduction: Nepali Pandit

Hi Miss Sharma, it was lovely to read your intro and sad that you have decided to leave the forum (...it was fun while lasted :lol: :lol: ). Forums like these are a great place to come and take your frustrations out where they are informative at the same time people tend to forget that there may be a real person behind the avatar and the name hence I want to say sorry if I have offended you in anyway. Without disclosing my location I wanted to tell you that I was educated in the UK for part of my life as well and made lots of Indian friends who are still in touch and are absolutely lovely people, I suppose in winning an argument sometimes people cross the lines without realising the consequences. I, like you, love my country which is going through turmoil and my religion which is also a terget and hope if not in my life time but in my children's life time things will change and they can see the world differently. Finally, I wish you best of luck in your endeavours and hope that you will change your mind about leaving or at least visit us from time to time and please pray for my country which will always welcome you with open arms whenever you decide to visit.

PS. I always thought you were a man!!! :lol: :lol:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sorry to see you go. When ever humans interact there is always some politics involved and sometimes it gets a bit emotional. I hope you will have the opportunity to visit Pakistan and see the true Pakistan, not what the western and some indian media shows on TV etc. And yes you are right we have some similarities and some differences, precise reason for the creation of Pakistan. I would take this opprtunity and invite you to read about Islam,like you I have some hindu friends, but I do take the opportunity to ask and try to learn about their religion,and it's interesting.
I assure you that we never intended to hurt anyone's religious feelings this is contrary to what Islam teaches, any slips are our faults,no blame on this beautiful religion.
I wish you success and happiness in your future endeavors . You are welcome whenever you feel like. And thankyou for sharing somethings about youself.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well Ms. Nepali, thanks for disclosing your identity. Most importantly thanks for helping us understand your stance towards Hinduism. I cant speak for all of us but at least it helped me understand Hinduism a little better than I used to.

Let me assure you that your gender disclosure would have not been a problem because few of the frequent members of this website are females and majority of male members come for their defense if abusive posts are directed towards them. I can vouch for such past defenses. More importantly, I think that its about time that South Asian women, regardless of their religious background, start to be resilient to any abusive attacks. You cant just share the goods of world with men, you also have to share the harsh realities. Men also get abused every day. This does not stop men from achieving their goals. So I think that south Asian women should have the courage to face the rude attacks. Otherwise men can throw you out of their ways by simply being abusive to you.

Your educational background is impressive. One of the advantages that educated people have is that they are more effective communicators than the relatively uneducated ones. They also have better comprehension capabilities because they are trained to exercise it. Needless to say, due to better comprehension skills they are better observers. Hence the educated ones have a higher moral responsibility to understand the differences among the people and transfer that understanding to the people who did not have the opportunity to receive higher education. The societies throughout the world, via subsidized education, invest more in the educated ones. Therefore its only fair to expect more from the educated ones. This does not mean that the lesser educated people are not intelligent. Obtaining education is a function of resources and circumstances. There are lots of intelligent people who cant obtain higher education because they are poor or have family members to support. When I audit companies I come across a lot of owner managers who dont have a strong educational background. Yet their business acumen and understanding of the rationale of financial reporting requirements simply amaze me. Hence if the lesser educated are provided with the info they are able to make very intelligent decisions.

Intelligence is measured by the effectiveness of decisions made in a short period of time, not by the universities people went to or the degrees people obtain. My professional community was unable to stop the global financial crisis of the past summer with all our degrees and educational backgrounds. The world is still trying to recover from it.

The point I am trying to make is that we all play our roles. Some play the role of aggressors, some are defensive and others are moderate. Each group plays an important role. For example, I dont agree with everything that Zaid Hamid says or write but I know that he plays an important role. His role is needed to counterattack people like Bharat Varmas of India. Similarly, I know that there are ultra appeasers in Pakistan but their role is also important. Someone has to deal with the friendlier people of the other side of the border. There are moderates who try to have the balanced view. At the end of the day the moderates will and should win because the aggressors will deal with the aggressors and the defensive with the defensive ones. The moderates will prevail because you cant fool all the people all the time. People in general are intelligent. Once the fog of rough times is over the moderate thought/stance will prevail. Until then everyone has to play the pertinent role. Otherwise, too much silence from one side may explode one day like a volcano and that will be the end.

I, through my posts play the role of an aggressor when there is too much Islam and Pakistan bashing and no one is responding to it. If some Pakistani has already given a reasonable response and I am happy with it then I play the role of the moderate. I think that you will vouch for it that this forum has provided us with some extremely interesting debates on religion. Lots of Pakistani members have come out to defend the Indians when the time warranted it.

It is imperative that you continue your role of informing us of your religion. Misunderstandings should be wiped off, differences should be reconciled. Both India and Pakistan spend millions and trillions of dollars on their weapons and defense. These monies can be used to help millions of neglected people of both the countries. The effective communicators have the responsibility to reconcile the differences via the elimination of misunderstandings. The first generation of Pakistanis and Indians were unable to reconcile the differences and it seems that our generation is heading in the same direction. Which means that the generation after ours will also not be able to enjoy the simple pleasures of life which we take for granted in the west. I think that we should be stronger and be able to bear the abusive language and be determined in our cause of understanding each other better. It took the Europeans centuries to get a peaceful environment. Their conflicts were more brutal than ours. But common sense prevailed at the end because of the moderate thought.

You have mentioned how the abusive posts regarding your religion have affected you in a negative way. Try to put yourself in the shoes of a todays Muslim. How he/she feels when he/se reads Islam bashing posts on this forum or bias news coverage on TV, every day of his life. Can you imagine the humiliation they have to go through at the airports of the world? Can you imagine the magnitude of the negativity in their minds after reading, hearing and watching all this crap? I think that it is far much better, if they can vent their anger via their posts rather than letting the anger create an inferno within them. There are lots of anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan messages posted on this forum. They will be answered whether the respondents are effective communicators or not. It will be the moderate people who will have to continue to play their roles so that there is no vacuum left which can be filled by the aggressors.

For the future of Pakistan and India, the moderates must continue their roles. You should continue to help us understand India and Hindus better via you posts. Otherwise your space will be taken by an aggressor.

Sorry for the long post. I dont know if you will even read it or not. Probably you have taken a solemn oath to not to visit this website again. The life will continue with or without you. You have to make a decision whether you want to play an important role or not, and give back to the world which has awarded you two masters degrees. Just dont be surprised if in future you give-up on something else, just because someone was being abusive to you.

I would not be surprised if I was unable to convince you. I am simply an educated person, not an intelligent one.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hi Tanya,

There are a lot of nut cases on this website but believe it or not, you are one of my top favorite posters.

I have never seen an abusive post by you unlike most Indian posters.

I will suggest that you rethink your decision. If you have a problem, you should contact the admin

Adeel

Founder

Being a female on this forum actually gives you an advantage :P

No matter what you say about Pakistanis but you will surely find one thing in common that we respect very much all the females.

So being a female is absolutely not an issue. I personally definitely rated you as a poster, even though we are not on the same lines on a lot of issues. I don't think you should leave, If you find something offensive, contact one of the moderators.

Wish you all the best

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Adeel said:
Being a female on this forum actually gives you an advantage :P

No matter what you say about Pakistanis but you will surely find one thing in common that we respect very much all the females.

So being a female is absolutely not an issue. I personally definitely rated you as a poster, even though we are not on the same lines on a lot of issues. I don't think you should leave, If you find something offensive, contact one of the moderators.

Wish you all the best

Yo Adeel. You are from GTA man. What are you doing up so late?
Just kidding man. My sleeping pattern got screwed since the loss in Sydney.
I am trying to recover my morale by watching T20 semi with the SA, right now.
It still hurts man. It hurts...............
I appreciate your uploading of the videos. It keeps me posted with what's happening in Pakistan.

By the way, Ms. NP, I think Adeel is available.

:lol: :lol:

Adeel

Founder

sher_khan said:
Yo Adeel. You are from GTA man. What are you doing up so late?
Just kidding man. My sleeping pattern got screwed since the loss in Sydney.
I am trying to recover my morale by watching T20 semi with the SA, right now.
It still hurts man. It hurts...............
I appreciate your uploading of the videos. It keeps me posted with what's happening in Pakistan.

By the way, Ms. NP, I think Adeel is available.

:lol: :lol:

I wake up around 5 am or at least I try to. This morning got up at 3 am, couldn't sleep no more. Yea man, no problems, It's my job :)

Too bad I'm not the same religion :P

G

heloo miss, first of all b4 u leav i want to say sorry if i use any bad words for u, bcoz we respect females, so if u tell about from 1st day may be i was more nice with u , but second thing i m happy bcoz of this fourm u try to understand muslim and try to realize what is truth, and i hope one day u will change mind and convert in islam and (find a good muslim guy for u) and u most welcome to vist pakistan , let me know when u come then i will be there for u to recive from airport and show u how nice pakistan and pakisani are.
would u like to tell me the reason why u leaving ? bcoz as a good youga girl and sports woman i think u have more open and strong mind and u giving up very early, thats not sounds strongmind , so i hope u stay here and enjoy ur talk with us and share ur mind and thinking in positive way .
and in the end i pray to ALLAH almighty he give u more knowlge , strength and power to understand truth,and follow the right path, and bess you and ur family,aameen,,
sincerely
your pakipowerboy

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--Brother sher_khan has very well versed the whole scenario and i myslef couldn't have written better :) ..Having said that just as in this short life it's become an undeniable and irrefutable thought process to succeed in this mortal world is to bag as many degree's as possible,similarly one needs to put to a serious and unrelenting thought in exploring the truth through the work of mind that distinguishes humans from the rest of living things,the ability to grasp minute details,reasoning and applying the principles that sit well with the logic and sound rationale.

--Life is a one way street,once it's been taken back no power in this world would be able to bring the soul and life back and undo the things that had taken place,a feeling and sense of this thought only should be enough for anyone to gear up the process of discovering his/her presence in this world and know the Only One true Creator,Creator of all the things that we see and those that are beyond our limited sight.The Creator WHO is free from all faults,WHO does not need any partners to help HIM through all HIS tasks ( requiring any assistance is a sign of weakness and is true for only HIS creation)identifying the true power of Creator rather than applying such trivial insinuations that could be true for humans but NOT the Creator.

I am sponsoring few small girls in different countries

--It's a highly commendable act and not many people get a chance to do such kind and generous acts for their fellow human beings and the reward for such a noble cause would only be given by the Creator HIMSELF,the Creator has created all human beings equal and they can surpass each other only through their good deeds, the parameter of who's superior in Piety would be judged only by their deeds provided they follow the true religion ( Islam) by the Creator.

--Leave you with a thought just as you search and try to find peace by easing up thru various moves of yoga,i truly hope and pray you do open your mind and see beyond the fog that's been blurring your vision and read about some very basics of Islam and i assure you will find everlasting peace in it,since Islam stands for submission to Only One true Creator.lastly my comments were never meant to offend but only to help you walk thru some basic steps in such realization and my sincere apologies if along the way you were offended but again showing anyone the righteous path holds more valuable and important.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Ok, bye , Meditation is much better for you.
We should not waste time on politics. We should spend time for positive activities.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

AHA So I was right that you know nothing about Islam and Pakistan and all information you have got is from TV/internet LOL LOL LOL Shame tanya sharma again LOL

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

You know what's interesting. Pakistanis have the guts to stand up for their individual views and discuss them among themselves. They call spade a spade when they don't agree with each other. This is unlike the disgusting state of Indians like yourself who admire people like Modi for his administrative skills and ignore his mass murdering capabilities and his past. Not once an indian on this forum has raised a voice against ridiculous posts by the indians against islam and pakistan. The fear of back lash is deeply rooted among you guys because of millenniums of deeply rooted caste system. That is exactly how disgusting your state of mind is. You can't even give voice to your own conscience due to fear.

All are capable of being decent and making wrong decisions. All are able to admit their mistakes and rectify their decisions. But people like you choose not to admit mistakes or rectify them. That is truly disgusting.

Before you start preaching us, keep in mind that upon her departure NP clearly distinguished herself from guys like you.
She said that she is not like you and what they show in bollywood movies.

Give it a little thought.

khanbhai

Citizen

hello np
pls change ur dicision to quit this forum.we need u .acctualy to my mind it is allways good to have intelligent opponent than idiot friends. so stay on...

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

khanbhai said:
hello np
pls change ur dicision to quit this forum.we need u .acctualy to my mind it is allways good to have intelligent opponent than idiot friends. so stay on...

Dude, at least have the guts to show your true belonging. You don't have to pretend to be a Pakistani. This is no Indian forum. We don't stone people's houses here if they don't speak marathi in maharashtra.

On the other note, I can understand why you don't enjoy your own company.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Nice to hear that u r a female with a very distinctive educational n family background but really very disappointed that the decision u have made is totally opposite to your introductional background.I don't mean to offend u but your decision shows that

your caste
your 2 masters degree
statements on meditation n spirituality through yoga
n your 8 yrs of teaching yoga

all worth nothing, u have just wasted your time n money on them, u have still limited vision n knowledge like an ordinary woman, who has not enough ability to think n see the positive side of the picture or the positive approach around her,and the way of meditation u follow is also useless that can't provide u enough energies to face the things u think wrong. Quiting this way doesn't suit u ,especially when u introduce yourself distinctively.
take your time n plz reconsider your decision that suits u in real, there r many people on this site who admire u n like to take challenges of your posts.always be happy,
Foqia Khan.

eropa11

Citizen

I hope u change ur mind u r a valued member of our Indian team. Our team will become weak by loosing u. Come on N Pundit u said u r Brahmin now its time to become Kshtria and strike back with sword of knowledge at some of these anti India and Hindu elements don't run like a coward because u feel bad about negative comments. That's what they did when they ran like cowards to Pakistan because they were afraid of Hindus like u making them your slaves. They ran so fast to get there so that they can make Pakistan a Model among Nations. Congratulations, they succeeded now every one in this world knows Pakistan.Its the Indian Muslims who had the courage to deal with horrible people like U all alone.

And i cannot believe you brought the good in Pakipowerboy. He is the most hard core on this forum and melted like butter. His comments about u leaving the forum has brought tears in my eyes. N Pandit! none of us have the ability to crack Pakipowerby and u did it.

Well Pakipowerboy I have never agreed with you but today I have lot of respect for you. Only thing i wish to add, if you don't mind ,you should respect people weather they are male or female, Islam teaches to respect both. I hope one day u meet Nepali Pundit and show her Pakistan as you have suggested. It appears that despite of your egotistic statements on this forum u r a OK guy deep down. See it goes to prove what i have been saying most of Hindus are decent people just like most of the Muslim People. Just as N Pundit says Hindus are a vast bunch also one's who use to burn a widowed bride is a tiny sect in part of Rajstan (its like soofis in Islam) and who worship rats are tiny minority of small sect (one u posted in your video). Like a tiny minority of Muslims who mary their daughters to Koran, because of greed are not reflection of all Muslims.

Mr. Morality SherKhan maybe if you can say a few words about over million murdered Muslims of EAST Pakistan,thousands of Balochis and many Ahmedi Muslims by Pakistan then maybe we will say something about scum Modi otherwise u just have to wait until Hindus catchup to Pakistan in numbers of Murdered Muslims, I will not hold my breath for that if I was You. Stop with your concerns of Indian Muslims, concern u r self with your own problems, we can look after ourselves.Save u r concerns until we stand on your borders begging u to let us into Pakistan, just as 300,000 Pakistanis who arrived at our eastern border requesting asylum and protection from Pakistanis (West). We provided them with hospitality and liberated them. I will not hold my breath on this too if i was u.

All the best to u Nepali Pundit u are a good CHICK and a decent HUMAN BEING.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

@ eropa 11

I can feel you servile emotions and feelings since slavery can corrode every possible fibre of positive ego and the high self of an individual. So keep on dreaming like that breeder of venomous snakes that since hes their benefactor and master they might not one day harm him but we all know the fate of such inept imbecile.

Coming down to your analogy of equating Sattis ritual with the ingenious and lofty group of Walis (Sufis) is as horrific and baseless as comparing ordinary sand particles with the dust of Gold. Your intelligence and comparative analysis here is nothing but the point of revile and lament at this age which boasts itself to possess the greatest number of aware and enlightened individuals across its spacious tracts.

And since how long you have been serving the role of Mufti juriconsult here to establish, analyse and distribute the certificates of Muslims to the declared (By resounding consensus) heretics of this Ummah? You may have been anything in your miserable life but dont you dare to involve in these theological spheres and play the role of ignorant charlatan who always uses to become the subject of ridicule and laughter when he tries to convince others of his scholarship in these religious matters.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

@eropa11

Firstly, a lot of posts within this thread have been deleted. You can't see the quotes with in my posts. I was responding to abusive indian posts. I don't offer the other cheek when someone tries to slap my ideology.

Secondly, your information is inaccurate. One of the manufactured facts that you presented was that sati was exercised in Rajasthan only. Rajasthan is the FIRST DOCUMENTED area by the historians with refernce to the Sati practice/incident. By no means it was the only place in india that used to exercise this vile tradition. Sati was widespread in the sub-continent prior to the arrival of muslims.

Lastly, my previous posts in this thread were deleted because they had nothing to do with someone leaving this forum. If you want to have a debate on the issues of Pakistan, India, Islam and Hinduism then start a separate thread. Rest assured you will get appropriate and suited responses. It well help you reconcile to the fact that Pakistan was created, it exists and it will continue to exist. Regardless of whether you like it or not.

eropa11

Citizen
Re: Introduction: Nepali Pandit, Bret Hawk, Sher Khan.

Your analysis of my emotions is wrong but I accept your criticism.

After reading my post again, equating sufis as an example was lack of thought on my part. The word Sofis meant to represent "small minority". I should have chosen a better example. Amir Khusro is one of my favorite poets. I apologize for my lack of thought.

With several schools of thought (sects) only one can be correct and all the rest are heretics in my opinion and i am not in a position to comment which one is what.

Sher Khan: I will join hands with you against all abusive posts. N Pundit has never posted an abusive post , in my opinion , and did not deserve such harsh words. My knowledge about Sati rasam is very limited but i am glad , in the interest of humanity, Muslims put and end to this horrible practice.

I was born in 1962 and have always known Pakistan to be as a different country just as China and Russia, excepting or rejecting was never a choice for me and other children of my generation. Pakistan is small country ease to administer in comparison to India, in general people are talented. U guys don't realize that most of us Indians believe that a stable and prosperous Pakistan is in our best interest even if it not friendly toward India.It is my personal believe that prosperity can be achieved easily if both countries have good neighborly relations.

It is fair for all off us to criticize India or Pakistan. Islam is my personnel source of inspiration for my actions and sanctuary for my troubles Hinduism is not, its a part of my rich culture that i enjoy.I will defend and fight back against anyone who attacks my religion or culture even if they call themselves Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.