Insaaf In Saudia Arab,Saudi woman 'cleared of Indonesia maid abuse'

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
firstly yes arabs also get punished, the idea is HIDE ur flaws. Dont publish it. Khair... If it was soo bad, then these people wouldnt come out and work in the arab world. After all, everyone has to be aware of the torture that goes on in the Arab world, dont they ???
Out of the 100 % of maids that do end up serving the ARABS, not all are kept unhappy. If 5% of them are being abused, that also being a hypthetical % that is because there are SICK people everywhere... North America, Europe, Middle east, Pakistan ...etc etc. U cannot blame the ruling goverment of every country just because there are sadistic abusive people out there.

I am not the so called "FANBOY" of the Saudi Royals. Obviously I know they arnt the rightful custodians in the first place.

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I did not come to their rescue here.

Some people are just on duty to target the specific issues. It is what they are up to. Muslim hunting and witching is just ok for them. They just ape US state Department, otherwise they are cool cats.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some people are just on duty to target the specific issues. It is what they are up to. Muslim hunting and witching is just ok for them. They just ape US state Department, otherwise they are cool cats.

I actually targeted the broader issue of the Saudis being US b*tiches but you never cared to reply to that thread despite my continuous tries to keep the thread on the front page. If I am forwarding the US state dept. agenda then go look at the video first and see if I am really promoting a US agenda or one against them ?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...954#post358954

Try this thread for a change. Whan tau her kisi ke bolti band ho gaye hay.

Last edited:

awan4ever

firstly yes arabs also get punished, the idea is HIDE ur flaws. Dont publish it. Khair... If it was soo bad, then these people wouldnt come out and work in the arab world. After all, everyone has to be aware of the torture that goes on in the Arab world, dont they ???
Out of the 100 % of maids that do end up serving the ARABS, not all are kept unhappy. If 5% of them are being abused, that also being a hypthetical % that is because there are SICK people everywhere... North America, Europe, Middle east, Pakistan ...etc etc. U cannot blame the ruling goverment of every country just because there are sadistic abusive people out there.

I am not the so called "FANBOY" of the Saudi Royals. Obviously I know they arnt the rightful custodians in the first place.

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I did not come to their rescue here.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2031351,00.html

http://en.news.maktoob.com/20090000...er_virtual_slavery_in_Saudi_paper/Article.htm

http://www.saudinewstoday.com/article/54788__Saudi+Arabia+halts+hiring+of+Filipino+maids

http://teaandpolitics.wordpress.com...d-breaks-her-back-to-escape-abusive-employer/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11795356

Some articles for you to read.

The argument that if it was so bad then people wouldnt come out and work can be countered by saying that people sell their children in poverty when it gets that bad so working in a terrible place seems lesser of a price to pay for them I guess.

The hypothetical 5% covers just the cases reported in the Sri Lankan embassy. The articles posted show Sril Lankan, Indonesian and Filipino workers being abused and the non-co operation of the KSA government with the relevant embassies in helping out in the cases. Murder cases have been hushed up and no one gets punished.
You so proudly say the HIDE the cases as if that is a good thing. Then I guess it will be ok if the Pak government shuts down all media to HIDE its corruption and apathetic state of affairs. Zardari should have a free run like Abdullah and his bas*tard royals.

I am blaming the government for covering up the flaws of its sadistic people and not making tougher domestic workers laws to give these poor people legal protection. A small matter like a pay dispute cannot be solved because there are no concrete labor laws. The employer is always right it seems. The Philippines government tried to intervene and make tougher contracts on behlaf of its workers but the Saudis just banned these workers from coming because woe betide the day their citizens who think of themselves as some extra ordinary beings have to come under some laws which make them answerable to a lowly workers rights.

awan4ever

There is nothing perfect in this world......
We should first look at ourself before pointing to others.

اپنی آنکھ کا شہتیر نظر نہیں آتا مگر دوسروں کا تنکا برا لگتا ہے

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...954#post358954

Haji sahab ye thread dekhain aur phir batain keh apkay mehboob Arab hukmaranon ke aankh mein tinka hay ya unki kisi aur jaga per Amreeka ka kuch aur hay.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The argument that if it was so bad then people wouldnt come out and work can be countered by saying that people sell their children in poverty when it gets that bad so working in a terrible place seems lesser of a price to pay for them I guess.
Have U ever lived in the Middle east ?? This statment must be given to u by one of the victims families. How many indonaesian / filipino / malayan families do u know, that have members working in the middle east ?? Sirf reports per rely karaingay toh at the same incomplete info be accumalate ho rahi hai....
Murder cases have been hushed up and no one gets punished.
my point... Aaib chuppa liyeah jatay hain, but its not always brushed under the carpet. There is compensation thats paid. call them whatever u want.. does not change the way they are.

Laws ?? the best implementation of these laws aap koh sirf North America and Europe main millaygie. No where else.....

awan4ever

Have U ever lived in the Middle east ??

Yes 6 years.

How many indonaesian / filipino / malayan families do u know, that have members working in the middle east ?

In that case if some Muslim in the USA or Europe becomes a victim of hate crime, please do not go about bashing the West for being intolerant since it is also a 5% or less occurance and there are MILLIONS of muslims living in the west. If they dont like it they should go back right?

aib chuppa liyeah jatay hain, but its not always brushed under the carpet.

My point. Aaib chupa bhe lia jata hay aur under the carpet brush bhe ker dia jata hay.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yes 6 years.
Any household helpers ??

In that case if some Muslim in the USA or Europe becomes a victim of hate crime, please do not go about bashing the West for being intolerant since it is also a 5% or less occurance and there are MILLIONS of muslims living in the west. If they dont like it they should go back right?

Hate crimes against muslims, Im sure the Country you live in uss main toh 0.5% hoga as per the reports, hai na ?

The question was... how many good cases have u followed, where the families take extra care for their maids and their families ?

Have U read up on the abuse and torture committed in Pakistan to the maids ?? Any stats on that ?

awan4ever

Any household helpers ??

I just lived there. I am not a rich Arab fatcat.

Hate crimes against muslims, Im sure the Country you live in uss main toh 0.5% hoga as per the reports, hai na ?

Maybe less.

The question was... how many good cases have u followed, where the families take extra care for their maids and their families ?

So you want the news to follow every case where the employer does his LAWFUL DUTY by being humane to employees?
Did I say that the cases of abuse out number the cases of normal legal employment practices?

The basic point is that there is no legal cover for these lowly employed unskilled workers and the efforts of foreign governments are being foiled by KSA so that its citizens dont have to be burdened by being under a specific law which makes them answerable to their domestic labors rights.

Have U read up on the abuse and torture committed in Pakistan to the maids ?? Any stats on that ?

Seriously? you want to compare a poor third world country with the bastion of 'true Islam' which is over flowing with petrodollars?
How about you compare KSA with another petor-dollar rich Kingdom with high standards of living namely Norway?
That would give you an idea of what a real Islamic country should look like. Sad that we dont have even one such example in Ummah today.

Now you can all start bashing me for having 'fallen for the shine of the west'.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
So you want the news to follow every case where the employer does his LAWFUL DUTY by being humane to employees?
Did I say that the cases of abuse out number the cases of normal legal employment practices?
Not the news, Im sure you can get ur hands on reports that prove otherwise. But if u compare the abuse cases are very few.

Seriously? you want to compare a poor third world country with the bastion of 'true Islam' which is over flowing with petrodollars?
How about you compare KSA with another petor-dollar rich Kingdom with high standards of living namely Norway?
That would give you an idea of what a real Islamic country should look like. Sad that we dont have even one such example in Ummah today.
third world country or not, Islam the same for all. Yes the downfall of muslims is not being the Ummah we should be !
Now you can all start bashing me for having 'fallen for the shine of the west'
ooofff Itna drama... !

awan4ever

Not the news, Im sure you can get ur hands on reports that prove otherwise. But if u compare the abuse cases are very few.

If they are so few then why are embassies of these countries asking the KSA govt. to make proper labor laws to stop the abuse? It is ENOUGH in scale that relevant governments have decided to speak out.
If you want to downplay the abuse that is your choice and that of KSA.

third world country or not, Islam the same for all.
If a rich prosperous county with the tool that can influence world opinion i.e. oil cannot implement true Islam then dont expect much from a poor third world country.

ooofff Itna drama... !

Happens every time I say something postive about the country im living in especially if I try to compare KSA with Norway. Then all hell breaks lose and people chastise me as if I have committed blasphemy.
I can safely say that the laws and systems in Norway are a lot closer to Islam then those in the gulf region.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
The rules of Hijaz (Aal-e-Saud) are the worst of Munafikeen and the main reason behind terrorism and hatred in the name of Islam.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
happens every time I say something postive about the country im living in especially if I try to compare KSA with Norway. Then all hell breaks lose and people chastise me as if I have committed blasphemy.
I can safely say that the laws and systems in Norway are a lot closer to Islam then those in the gulf region
lucky u then..........

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

لوگوں کی پوسٹس پڑھ کر انتہائی افسوس اس حوالے سے ہوا کے ہماری اینٹ سے اینٹ بج چکی ہے اور ہم ہیں کے سعودیہ کے پیچھے ہاتھ دھو کے پڑے ہووے ہیں....جس سے انشاءللہ سعودیہ پہ تو کوئی اثر نہیں پڑنے والا ہاں ہماری نفسیاتی پستی مزید بڑھ رہی ہے...کیا کوئی ایک کیس جس کی ہمیں تفصیل پتا نہیں اس ایک کیس سے سعودیہ کے مکمّل عدالتی نظام کا اندازہ لگایا جا سکتا ہے؟؟؟ اگر آپ اس کا اندازہ لگانا چاہتے ہیں تو کسی پاکستانی سے یا انڈین سے پوچھ لیں جو وہاں رہ کر آیا ہے

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]mera bhai saudia mein reh kar aaya hay,kafeel paisay letya hain kisi waja k baghair na do tu hakama nahi detay,leave b nahi detay,salary b jitni kehtya hain us se kam detay hain,un ki bata na mano tu police k hawalay kar detya hain:(
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

لوگوں کی پوسٹس پڑھ کر انتہائی افسوس اس حوالے سے ہوا کے ہماری اینٹ سے اینٹ بج چکی ہے اور ہم ہیں کے سعودیہ کے پیچھے ہاتھ دھو کے پڑے ہووے ہیں....جس سے انشاءللہ سعودیہ پہ تو کوئی اثر نہیں پڑنے والا ہاں ہماری نفسیاتی پستی مزید بڑھ رہی ہے...کیا کوئی ایک کیس جس کی ہمیں تفصیل پتا نہیں اس ایک کیس سے سعودیہ کے مکمّل عدالتی نظام کا اندازہ لگایا جا سکتا ہے؟؟؟ اگر آپ اس کا اندازہ لگانا چاہتے ہیں تو کسی پاکستانی سے یا انڈین سے پوچھ لیں جو وہاں رہ کر آیا ہے

awan4ever

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

Hosni Mobarak, Bin Ali, Gaddafi, Saleh, Bashar Al Asad aur Bahrain walay saray isi khush fehmi ka shikaar they keh kuch nahi honay wala, sab acha hay, hum he yahan kay aaqa hein aur yeh log hamaray aur hamari naslon kay ghulam rahain gay.

Unko dekh ker jo jo ibrat nahi pakar rahay un sab ka anjaam is say bhe bura ho ga. Hamain nafseeati pasti ka shikar kehnay wala khud un kameeno ko aala aur arfa keh raha hay jo Amreeka sarkar kay sab say baray paltoo kuttay hein.
Batein ch*dnain aa jatay ho fazool mein ager dum hay tau is thread ka jawab do.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.&p=358341#post358341

such bolo

Hosni Mobarak, Bin Ali, Gaddafi, Saleh, Bashar Al Asad aur Bahrain walay saray isi khush fehmi ka shikaar they keh kuch nahi honay wala, sab acha hay, hum he yahan kay aaqa hein aur yeh log hamaray aur hamari naslon kay ghulam rahain gay.
Unko dekh ker jo jo ibrat nahi pakar rahay un sab ka anjaam is say bhe bura ho ga. Hamain nafseeati pasti ka shikar kehnay wala khud un kameeno ko aala aur arfa keh raha hay jo Amreeka sarkar kay sab say baray paltoo kuttay hein.​

Batein ch*dnain aa jatay ho fazool mein ager dum hay tau is thread ka jawab do.​

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میں آپ کی پوسٹ پہ زیادہ کچھ نہیں کہنا چاہتا ہاں ایک حدیث ضرور پیش کرونگا...اور آپ سے درخواست کے اس پر غور ضرور کیجیےگا...اور یہ بھی ذہن میں رکھےگا کے قیامت والے دن اللہ کےنبی صلی اللہ کے قریب ترین وہ شخص ہوگا جو اخلاق میں سب سے بہتر ہوگا

حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ عنہما سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلے اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا؛
منافق کی نشانیاں تین ہیں، جب بات کرے تو جھوٹ کہے، جب وعدہ کرے تو اس کا خلاف کرے اور جب اس کو امانتدار سمجھا جائے تو خیانت کرے۔
اور عبداللہ بن عمرو رضی اللہ عنہما کی حدیث سے ہے؛
اور جب جھگڑے تو بد زبانی کرے۔

ابوھریرہ رضی اللہ عنہ کی حدیث، بخاری؛33
مسلم؛الایمان؛59وغیرھما
عبداللہ بن عنرو رضی اللہ عنہما کی حدیث بخاری؛34
مسلم؛الایمان58وغیرھما

میرا اڈمن حضرات سے سوال ہے کے کیا یہی اخلاقی معیار ہے آپ کے فورم کا؟؟ کیا مغلضات بکنے والوں کے خلاف کوئی کاروای کی جائےگی؟؟؟؟

Last edited:

awan4ever

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میں آپ کی پوسٹ پہ زیادہ کچھ نہیں کہنا چاہتا ہاں ایک حدیث ضرور پیش کرونگا...اور آپ سے درخواست کے اس پر غور ضرور کیجیےگا...اور یہ بھی ذہن میں رکھےگا کے قیامت والے دن اللہ کےنبی صلی اللہ کے قریب ترین وہ شخص ہوگا جو اخلاق میں سب سے بہتر ہوگا

حضرت ابوہریرہ رضی اللہ عنہما سے روایت ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلے اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا؛
منافق کی نشانیاں تین ہیں، جب بات کرے تو جھوٹ کہے، جب وعدہ کرے تو اس کا خلاف کرے اور جب اس کو امانتدار سمجھا جائے تو خیانت کرے۔
اور عبداللہ بن عمرو رضی اللہ عنہما کی حدیث سے ہے؛
اور جب جھگڑے تو بد زبانی کرے۔

ابوھریرہ رضی اللہ عنہ کی حدیث، بخاری؛33
مسلم؛الایمان؛59وغیرھما
عبداللہ بن عنرو رضی اللہ عنہما کی حدیث بخاری؛34
مسلم؛الایمان58وغیرھما

میرا اڈمن حضرات سے سوال ہے کے کیا یہی اخلاقی معیار ہے آپ کے فورم کا؟؟ کیا مغلضات بکنے والوں کے خلاف کوئی کاروای کی جائےگی؟؟؟؟

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

Qibla o Qaba izzat maab janab 'Such Bolo' ager ap bura na manain aur ager apki tabiat per garaan na guzray aur apki aur apkay mahboob hukmaronon ke izzat mein kammi waqia na ho tau kia ap hum sab per aur mujh gunahgaar per khusoosan ihsan-e-azeem fermatay huay darj zail thread aur is mein mojood video per apnay giraan qadr khiyalat ka izhaar fermain gay takeh hum Pakistani nafsiati mareezon ko pata chal sakay keh akhir wo kia wajoohat hein jin kay bina per Amir-ul-Momineen Hazrat Shah Abdullah aur unkay aba o ajdaad yani Ale-Saud nay Amreeka ke pusht panahi aur ager mein jasarat ker sakoon tau kahoon 'ghulami' kyun qabool ke hui hay jabkeh unkay pas Allah ka dia sab kuch hay yani maal o dolat aur Oil ke qeemti taqat.

Ager apka jawab ye hay keh Pakistani ko apnay nafseeati mareezon walay qabeeh munh aur us say nikalnay wali bakwasiat band rakhni chaheaye aur Al-Saud per kisi qisam ke tuhmat tau kia sawal bhe nahi uthana chaheaye tau meri arz hay keh hum ye haq is leaye rakhtay hein kyunkeh hum per yani Muslamano per aur bil khusoos Pakistanio per nazil honay wali Amreeki taghoot ke taqat ka aik boht bara juz apkay mehboob hukmaranon ke Amreeka sarkar ko paish ke hui sahooliat hein yani sasta oil, dollar ke pusht panahi jis kay bal bootay per dunya ka karobar chalta hay, aur sar zameen e Aqa-e-do jahan pbuh mein Amreeki fauji adday hay.

Ager waqt ho tau apni qeemti araa say na cheez ko zarur agaah keejeaye ga.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.&p=358341#post358341

Wassalam wa barakaat.

Al Aajiz,

awan4ever.

Last edited: