Insaaf In Saudia Arab,Saudi woman 'cleared of Indonesia maid abuse'

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]Kiya Insaaf is k liay nahi hay,is ki pic dekho,

three_cols.jpg

By AFP
RIYADH (AFP) - A court has acquitted a Saudi who had been jailed for three years after being found guilty of torturing her Indonesian maid, a local newspaper said on Sunday.

"A court in Medina acquitted on Saturday a Saudi woman who was sentenced in January to three years in prison for severely torturing her Indonesian housemaid," reported Arab News.

In January, Indonesia said it was appealing against the three-year jail term given to the woman for stabbing, beating and burning her maid, and slammed the sentence as being "too light."

But on Saturday, the judge "said there was no evidence that the 53-year-old woman tortured her maid, Sumiati Binti Salan Mustapa, 23, while her lawyer said he would seek damages for his client," said the English-language daily.

During a hearing in January, Mustapa showed the judge her injuries, an Indonesian consular official in Jeddah Diddi Wahyudi told AFP.

"The court suspected the truth of the accusations made by the maid because she refused to take her oath in court," the Saudi woman's lawyer, Ahmad Al-Rashid, told Arab News.

Mustapa's lawyer said he would appeal the verdict as "there was convincing evidence to prove that the maid is telling the truth," reported the Saudi daily.

The case outraged rights groups and labour activists as another example of the paucity of protection for millions of mostly Asian domestic workers, especially in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states.

Saudi Arabia's labour ministry said it was sorry about the case, which it called an isolated incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Insaaf InSaudia Arab,Saudi woman 'cleared of Indonesia maid abuse'

Justice under the Great King Abdullah of the Grand House of Saud!!

Courts are free and fair. Trtue Islamic system implemented. No bidaah!

Shut up all kaffir/munafiq/takfiris out to malign the honorable house of Saud and its GREAT services to Ummah!

Labbaik King...we are with you..you are truly a shining light for other leaders!! :p

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why are we surprised? Islam is only for the poor and the rich can do what they want to, No questions asked.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

Why are we surprised? Islam is only for the poor and the rich can do what they want to, No questions asked.

Why are you blaming Islam for some person or country's act.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh Family of Saud, Just because of the two Holy sites in your country, it doesn't mean that you are superior over all other Muslims.
Allah SWT is watching everything what you are doing and its just a matter of time when you will get Allah's punishment Inshallah !
family of Saud and Saudies are acting the same way as the people of bani Israeel did after Prophet Musa AS.

Imranpak

Islamic law i mean Shariah protects the weak and vulnerable over the powerful and the non-Muslims of the land giving them a special status but the Saudi's follow their own culture.

Here us Muslim's have to take action against these self-appointed kings before the west gets involved, then we cry foul play.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with u Baba jee
Oh Family of Saud, Just because of the two Holy sites in your country, it doesn't mean that you are superior over all other Muslims.
Allah SWT is watching everything what you are doing and its just a matter of time when you will get Allah's punishment Inshallah !
family of Saud and Saudies are acting the same way as the people of bani Israeel did after Prophet Musa AS.

bagore

Citizen

saudies r disgrace 2 muslim world

nasir ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
This is service to islam and Allah(swt)

images.jpg

This is the guy who has the murder of 1 million iraqis on his hand i hope you sleep and may the ***** be on this gutter trash al saud family but they sit and smile hell is waiting

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
i live here more than 20 years, i saw every kind of people here.
Saudi Arabia is the best country in the whole world .
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change your sick mind.

awan4ever

How dare you criticize the great bidaah-busting heroes of Arabia?

They are all true Tawheed loving monarchs!
( Yes they all worship money as their true lord but it is the ONLY lord they worship so that counts as tawheed and a a bonus they dont allow mazars and malangs because these are the true killers of muslims not the US army which is stationed on the Holy Land.)

All power to you bidaah busting heroes!
Bakistan is with you!

Jazakumullah khair wasalam wa barakaat biraathers! :p

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
How dare you criticize the great bidaah-busting heroes of Arabia?

They are all true Tawheed loving monarchs!
( Yes they all worship money as their true lord but it is the ONLY lord they worship so that counts as tawheed and a a bonus they dont allow mazars and malangs because these are the true killers of muslims not the US army which is stationed on the Holy Land.)

All power to you bidaah busting heroes!
Bakistan is with you!

Jazakumullah khair wasalam wa barakaat biraathers! :p

lol not bad. But It wasnt an order by the kings that the 53 yr old carried out.

hans

Banned
where were these kings.... 90 years ago? that you seem to protect so zealously.

GO to there Darbar and tell them you are a Paki and see how they treat you.. then go back dressed in Black and tell them you are form India see how they treat you.. and for any reason your skin colour is close to European tell them you are from UK or USA and see how they treat you.

Your Pay scale is based on your way you speak and look.... not the way you work or your performance....!!!!

Bhaijan, if you think Western power discriminate based on skin colour you have not seen How these Arab Badioons treat Pakistani.

These Arab Saudi are Jahil and good for nothing licker for white skin. this include the King him self. That fat fag that spend billion in US on his own health.. also try to search for a post on Siasat ... when this fat Fag came back home... see the long line of cars that was there to receive him.

Well if you are a Salafist jihadist (Salafi jihadi) that another question.

Last edited:

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Who represents and implements the system which protects the 53 yr old SAUDI woman?

when proven they chop of hands, you think they wont punish her ? One case like this and the rulers are at fault ? responsible for all crimes committed in the country are they ??? Tab toh beechara Obama sab say bura phasa

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
awan4ever .. where were these kings.... 90 years ago? that you seem to protect so zealously.

GO to there Darbar and tell them you are a Paki and see how they treat you.. then go back dressed in Black and tell them you are form India see how they treat you.. and for any reason your skin colour is close to European tell them you are from UK or USA and see how they treat you.

Your Pay scale is based on your way you speak and look.... not the way you work or your performance....!!!!

Bhaijan, if you think Western power discriminate based on skin colour you have not seen How these Arab Badioons treat Pakistani.

These Arab Saudi are Jahil and good for nothing licker for white skin.

I believe u and Awan4ever are on the same team. He was being sarcastic in the above post.

awan4ever

when proven they chop of hands, you think they wont punish her ? One case like this and the rulers are at fault ? responsible for all crimes committed in the country are they ??? Tab toh beechara Obama sab say bura phasa

When was the last time a rich Saudi got punished for a heinous crime ?

The abuse of maids is common practice in all gulf countries as documented by many embassies from where these poor women come yet not one case has been proven in courts or rather the courts havent found them worthy of prosecution. So i guess all maids torture themselves to make the Arabs look bad.

BTW...I didnt see you step up and post in an earlier thread about the saudi kings. I was begging fanboys to come and answer but no one came within a single word of supporting the regime.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.&p=358954#post358954

Here, you have a go.

QaiserMirza

There is nothing perfect in this world......
We should first look at ourself before pointing to others.

اپنی آنکھ کا شہتیر نظر نہیں آتا مگر دوسروں کا تنکا برا لگتا ہے

Last edited:

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
When was the last time a rich Saudi got punished for a heinous crime ?

The abuse of maids is common practice in all gulf countries as documented by many embassies from where these poor women come yet not one case has been proven in courts or rather the courts havent found them worthy of prosecution. So i guess all maids torture themselves to make the Arabs look bad.

BTW...I didnt see you step up and post in an earlier thread about the saudi kings. I was begging fanboys to come and answer but no one came within a single word of supporting the regime.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60711-Understanding-Saudi-Arabia.&p=358954#post358954

Here, you have a go.

firstly yes arabs also get punished, the idea is HIDE ur flaws. Dont publish it. Khair... If it was soo bad, then these people wouldnt come out and work in the arab world. After all, everyone has to be aware of the torture that goes on in the Arab world, dont they ???
Out of the 100 % of maids that do end up serving the ARABS, not all are kept unhappy. If 5% of them are being abused, that also being a hypthetical % that is because there are SICK people everywhere... North America, Europe, Middle east, Pakistan ...etc etc. U cannot blame the ruling goverment of every country just because there are sadistic abusive people out there.

I am not the so called "FANBOY" of the Saudi Royals. Obviously I know they arnt the rightful custodians in the first place.

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I did not come to their rescue here.