Inkalab-Only three time this has happened in MUSLIM HISTORY

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
What happened today will be written in golden words in Muslim History. This has happened only twice before but the result were negative. Here are the instances.

1. Hazarat Imam Hussain rz ta stood up against the dictator(Yazeed) and he gave up his life in the struggle and we all know what happened there.

2. Hazarat Imam abu Hanifa stood up against the dictactor. The dictator asked him that I want you to be the chief Justice and he replied, I am not capable of this post. The dictator said, no you are lieing. Hazrat Imam abu Hanifa Replied, you proved it yourself that I am not capable. The dictator threw him in the jail and he was tortured there and ended up dying.

3. Third person is our very own Chaudhery Iftikhar who stood up against the dictator and we are very lucky to be part of it. It was people's power that forced Zardari to bow down.

This is a first step to a prosperous pakistan.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
I fully agree it but one thing that u said the result was negative .. not at all . . ppl hate yazeed , but they love imam hussein ..

nobody knows the name of that "khalifa" but millions follow imam Abu hanifa

people love this chief justice and they dont even hate "zid-dari" since he is not worth ,

bunch of crooks rule pakistan .. can we not get rid off them and send them back to where their masters are ..??

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
I fully agree it but one thing that u said the result was negative .. not at all . . ppl hate yazeed , but they love imam hussein ..

nobody knows the name of that "khalifa" but millions follow imam Abu hanifa

people love this chief justice and they dont even hate "zid-dari" since he is not worth ,

bunch of crooks rule pakistan .. can we not get rid off them and send them back to where their masters are ..??

Insha Allah The Inqelaab Has Begin Now

I Really Enjoyed Imran's Words When He Said That Its a Samander Of Awaaam Jo Rokay Ga Jaaye Ga

So Zardari Tried to Stop It And Now He Has Disappeared :D

Congragulations To All

A

Admin

There was no way, they could stop it. It was 100,000 just in lahore and imagine If Dharna had happened , it would have been over a million.

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
chief justice ka naam tarikh k safhat main likha ja chuka or unhein bahal karany ka sehra pakistan ki awam ko jata hy, now we have to tied together to face all the problems of pakistan.............