Indo-Pak game hysteria inimitable: Imran on Indian Tv

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what Imran said exactly which is being painted wrongly by some imran's opponents.

801ec2ae60be7089068f89c005da9e70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Indo-Pak game hysteria inimitable: Imran

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Well first of all his interview is in ENGLISH and majority of Pakistani are illitrate including Politicians, So don't mind, whatever interpretation they will do, it will be shame for them, unfortunately this is also one of the criteria of Imran Khan's failure in politics also, that his language doesn't reach to common person with its correct meaning.

One thing I am agree with Public, Imran should concentrate in Cricket, there is no room for him in Politics, otherwise politics of compromise, which he had already started, will not lead him to any where.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::13::13::13:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well first of all his interview is in ENGLISH and majority of Pakistani are illitrate including Politicians, So don't mind, whatever interpretation they will do, it will be shame for them, unfortunately this is also one of the criteria of Imran Khan's failure in politics also, that his language doesn't reach to common person with its correct meaning.

One thing I am agree with Public, Imran should concentrate in Cricket, there is no room for him in Politics, otherwise politics of compromise, which he had already started, will not lead him to any where.:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::13::13::13:

Absolutely right advise for Imran
I am telling DAY 1 that if Imran win more than 1 seat, I wil buy a DINNER for every person in SIASAT.PK in TORONTO.
He should focus on cricket - helping people, charity work and social activites, SIASAT is not for him

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

he is not getting his worth because youth loves him but don't show their love. love for imran khan can b shown by casting vote only.
it will our bad luck that we will loose a man like imran khan

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

I am telling DAY 1 that if Imran win more than 1 seat, I wil buy a DINNER for every person in SIASAT.PK in TORONTO.
He should focus on cricket - helping people, charity work and social activites, SIASAT is not for him
Afsoos hai Faqira bhai tumhari Ghulamana sooch per, yehni agar ko falahi kaam kerta hai tou kya woh politics nhee ker sakta , mere bhai akela aadmi kuch falahi Idare to bana sakta hai,like Abdul sattar edhi laiken agar wohi shaks qoumi leader ban ker kya apnay mulk ki behtar khidmat nhee ker sakta?, kya ham loog hamesha khandani siasat kai ghulam rahain gay, kya is mulk kay liye behtar soochna gunah hai?Think with broader mind brother.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

This is the politics of MQM all other should leave or die so that they can rule.(thumbsdown)

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahaha, this is just a interview for indian tv, not a public speech, for God sake. Now a days you are just criticizing Imran Khan for everything. From his clothes to his speech, you are disliking him. I dont know your agenda but your views have change completely. You sounds like MQM supporters now whose job is just to criticise PTI. He played cricket for 21 years, people demand him to give his valueable suggestions. He is serving people thourgh social work. He want to serve country through politics. He sacrificed his personal life for his country. You want him to become superman... thats only happen in movies. Its not only his duty to serve country. If you think you can serve this country better than him, come back and join politics and give few hours to politics then criticise like a real man.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Helping people, doing charity work and social activities is the real siasat,
and Imran Khan can do it even better if he is elected the PM of Pakistan!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Answer this , I guess u will be Canadian now , Atleast Imran is doing something , unlike u , who fled from is own country ......

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think people like him are only attention seekers. Oppose everything so people give them attention.
Answer this , I guess u will be Canadian now , Atleast Imran is doing something , unlike u , who fled from is own country ......

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

kya tum canada main waiter (behrey)ho.........
pehley naqli syasi panah ley canada main............
apney leye kuch think karo................
toor ranta bon ja faqira......

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeh imran nai lagta hai bahut sarray karay ke bhai rakhe hoye hain (Malikbhai) jo uski tareefain kertay nhee thaktay.shame on PTI.[hilar][hilar]

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Us ke ikhlaas, jurat, sachae aur hubulwatani ki waja se us ke sath hain.... na koi rishtadari hay aur na koi mufaad. US se eik umeed hay ke shayad wo humaray mulk ko Ba izzat, khud mukhtayar, taraki pasand, taleem yafta mulk bana de..Mahatir Muhammad ki tara.. tum loog samjhatay hoo shayad post ke paisay miltay hun ge jo din raat kertay rehtay hian us ke haq mai.. aaysa kuch nahi,
Yeh imran nai lagta hai bahut sarray karay ke bhai rakhe hoye hain (Malikbhai) jo uski tareefain kertay nhee thaktay.shame on PTI.[hilar][hilar]

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice try to put clips( cut and paste) of his interview...its called " damage control. If you are man enough, post the entire interview...

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Guys Imran opinion as a cricket expert not as political leader those who manipulates every thing so take it easy if you don't like something do something good for Pakistan as Imran does.................. other wise do not criticize he already proved that he was best caption in cricket history and still doing best for pakistani poor peoples do you have any other example ....................................?

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD OR BAD IN THIS WORLD ONLY THINKING MAKE IT SO.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
@ molson4u
Nice try to put clips( cut and paste) of his interview...its called " damage control. If you are man enough, post the entire interview...​
Brother If you have some thing else then this then why don't you dare to post it here, and as for as you think that i have manipulated this video ( cut and paste) then you can go and find on indian news channels this is the orignal video. I don't have any other then this.why you are trying to misguide people.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahaha, this is just a interview for indian tv, not a public speech, for God sake. Now a days you are just criticizing Imran Khan for everything. From his clothes to his speech, you are disliking him. I dont know your agenda but your views have change completely. You sounds like MQM supporters now whose job is just to criticise PTI. He played cricket for 21 years, people demand him to give his valueable suggestions. He is serving people thourgh social work. He want to serve country through politics. He sacrificed his personal life for his country. You want him to become superman... thats only happen in movies. Its not only his duty to serve country. If you think you can serve this country better than him, come back and join politics and give few hours to politics then criticise like a real man.

So criticizing Imran Khan means, I am MQM supporters............cool.....so.........What ever Imran Khan would do, I should say good and to keep you guys happy, should keep writing rubbish in Imran Khan's favor, that will make you happy..............Your response has stated a very immature and childish mentality,

So to make you feel happy, let me say, Imran Khan is a saint, he is so innocent, he is the best, hope for whole Pakistan, etc etc etc, are you happy?

I don't know when our people will learn self dignity.

However, I am not at all disappointed, though my very good friends, have thumbs me down, but it doesn't mean, just to oblige someone, I will not talk truth.

BTW I like your award for me MQM supporter...........hahahaha