Indian temple prostitution

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Respect and India[hilar] (((Give me a break multicorn with a single horn))). Have been through half the world and i never saw someone praising indians. We asian(Pakistan, China, Bangladesh etc...) call u coward banyas, Arabs call you the cheapest craps available in the world market and 90 percent of the housemaids jobs are ur identitiy. Europeans call u the negers of asia(a term used for slaves actually). But never the less u can still be proud to be an indian(clap). Jai ho:P

Jai HOOOOOO[hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
Jai HOOOOOO[hilar]

Pakistan1947 , @swisspak and those of you who can not see beyond their nose I like to submit the evidence to support my claims. I would like to thank the good people of France for honoring India and me for the contributions we made. Thanks for inviting us to lead French forces on your sacred day "Bastille:"

Last edited:

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Pakistan1947 , @swisspak and those of you who can not see beyond their nose I like to submit the evidence to support my claims. I would like to thank the good people of France for honoring India and me for the contributions we made. Thanks for inviting us to lead French forces on your sacred day "Bastille:"

[/QUOTEPlease dont forget to mention that the french played your *bolain chooryan* as well as they were preparing for the fireworks. I have been to paris for this particular occasion so i believe the ground facts are better known on this side than u sitting in delhi and supporting ur so called indian status in the world! Kabhi apni bill se nikal kar dekhna dunya tum indians ko kis nazar se dekhti hai[hilar].

Unicorn

Banned

[/QUOTEPlease dont forget to mention that the french played your *bolain chooryan* as well as they were preparing for the fireworks. I have been to paris for this particular occasion so i believe the ground facts are better known on this side than u sitting in delhi and supporting ur so called indian status in the world! Kabhi apni bill se nikal kar dekhna dunya tum indians ko kis nazar se dekhti hai[hilar].

I know you must have gone there and pretended to be Indian as many do:).