Indian temple prostitution

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Here are the EVIL customs of Pakistan
Where ? Thats why your horse is flying away as my pigeon.
image.php
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistan may have few evil customs but your entire country is evil....

And we know how to treat evil men ....;)

Pakistan has changed recently very badly...in the worst direction....

Zaradari is our president ....how we could claim any good deed as pakistani???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is their religion...

"Married to God , and God use them for sex."...(serious)

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Sad Unicorn...you come up and Barf all day about RAW-o-Meter and every other kind of crap their is ...and we are supposed to take it lightly...But the moment something ugly coming out of India is shown ...You instantly jump to show faults in others ...Buddy you see our faults everyday...and we admit them too:) ...The problem with you is ...you never admit Indian Problems
because you want us to believe of India as a UTOPIA which it certainly isnt BUT you cant stand REALITY !!:)

You should be condemning this with us ....and also another one of ur lies is exposed today ..YOU ARE NOT AN AGNOSTIC (bigsmile)...Because this video was religious and we all know which religion it belongs to ...So obviously ..your as much Hindu as the priests in this video but have taken on this GARB of Agnosticness ...which has been exposed today !

This video is horrible and we stand with the Dalits in getting them justice from this Child Slavery of a systematic kind !

Here are the EVIL customs of Pakistan

Unicorn

Banned
Sad Unicorn...you come up and Barf all day about RAW-o-Meter and every other kind of crap their is ...and we are supposed to take it lightly...But the moment something ugly coming out of India is shown ...You instantly jump to show faults in others ...Buddy you see our faults everyday...and we admit them too:) ...The problem with you is ...you never admit Indian Problems
because you want us to believe of India as a UTOPIA which it certainly isnt BUT you cant stand REALITY !!:)

You should be condemning this with us ....and also another one of ur lies is exposed today ..YOU ARE NOT AN AGNOSTIC (bigsmile)...Because this video was religious and we all know which religion it belongs to ...So obviously ..your as much Hindu as the priests in this video but have taken on this GARB of Agnosticness ...which has been exposed today !

This video is horrible and we stand with the Dalits in getting them justice from this Child Slavery of a systematic kind !

I am with the Dalits to. its not some thing new its been happening for a quite a while. I don't haw Raw_O_Meter.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I am with the Dalits to. its not some thing new its been happening for a quite a while. I don't haw Raw_O_Meter.

Well its just tip of the iceberg ....you kill your girls to have boys, you burn wives with dead husband, you do not let your dogs drink from dalits glass ....etc...

Basically its not that these thing make your face filthy

I would say you are a filthy face nation and we are noticing that filth now....

SHINING INDIA.....lol...........[hilar][hilar]

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
your admission that there are a few evil customs in Pakistan, I will take it as a victory out of this post.

Well we are a society and every society has some good practices and some bad.
As per your victory well go celebrate your victory . Good for you. Its like a rat found some cheese in the bin and clebrates its victory.

lol....go on mate celebrate....:lol:

Unicorn

Banned
Well its just tip of the iceberg ....you kill your girls to have boys, you burn wives with dead husband, you do not let your dogs drink from dalits glass ....etc...

Basically its not that these thing make your face filthy

I would say you are a filthy face nation and we are noticing that filth now....

SHINING INDIA.....lol...........[hilar][hilar]

Knowing you there is no way you will settle for tip you want the whole iceberg. India is a well respected country international doesn't matter how much dirt you throw.

Hatham

Banned
Knowing you there is no way you will settle for tip you want the whole iceberg. India is a well respected country international doesn't matter how much dirt you throw.
yeah u hav too much ''respect'' internationally for exporting prostitutes all over the world at cheapest rates...(yapping)(yapping)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Well we have seen your respect just day ago when Nasir called your STARS DONKEY...
We have also seen your respect by American Flight instructor ...watch your self

RESPECTED INDIANS...LOL...MY FOOT

Unicorn

Banned
Well we have seen your respect just day ago when Nasir called your STARS DONKEY...
We have also seen your respect by American Flight instructor ...watch your self

RESPECTED INDIANS...LOL...MY FOOT

Ok tell him to fly a drone in Indian airspace and see what happens not only the drone and where it came from will be wiped out.