Indian temple prostitution

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Knowing you there is no way you will settle for tip you want the whole iceberg. India is a well respected country international doesn't matter how much dirt you throw.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] what a joke. That's why Indian cricketers are called donkeys.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] what a joke. That's why Indian cricketers are called donkeys.[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

It breaks my heart but I will have to agree with it, they are donkeys in deed. Go ahead and laugh at our expense(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is their religion...

"Married to God , and God use them for sex."...(serious)

Your reply to this quote and previous reply to Sarabakaf quote is opposite. Does that mean truth is different if you are dealing with India?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Your reply to this quote and previous reply to Sarabakaf quote is opposite. Does that mean truth is different if you are dealing with India?

I am quoting the last sentences of the video.

Is this fair that temples have sex pictures and the sacrificing of girls on the name of religion.

It will be condemned every where in the world....

Hindus should pay attention to it....

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is this fair that temples have sex pictures and the sacrificing of girls on the name of religion.

Hindus should pay attention to it....[/QUOTE

When I go to temple I see God , nothing else.

Last edited:

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
rift between india and pakistan can never stop but being a Muslim, we aren't allowed to mock other's beliefz/religion.....so be careful

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Knowing you there is no way you will settle for tip you want the whole iceberg. India is a well respected country international doesn't matter how much dirt you throw.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

When did U start telling jokes?:(

Humi

Unfortunately, the exploitation of women in the name of religion happens everywhere in this world..in some countries, its more than others..but it happens pretty much everywhere including America..

Wadaich

Ok tell him to fly a drone in Indian airspace and see what happens not only the drone and where it came from will be wiped out.

In such a case U shall need a nappy change:lol:

We have seen U wiping out China .... .... ..... Oh sorry wiping your **** coz at that time nappies were not so leak proof.;)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you for the compliment I am a grown Kid.

Tou phir aap ki bhi balli chara dain.....................**** aur bala jee na kaha he......................BACHA UNICORN KIA BALLI ko awash pun gina jai ga...................HAHAHAHAHAH.....................:lol::lol::lol:

Wadaich

Main to samajhta tha keh unicorn koi samajhdar adult ho ga laiking yeh to bilkul bachon wali harkat ki hay.
Jab bhi baniya aaina dekhta hay to pagal ho jaata hay and looks like this:

1560feb127f13de5b9aed49f90cc8606.jpg

Wadaich

Tou phir aap ki bhi balli chara dain.....................**** aur bala jee na kaha he......................BACHA UNICORN KIA BALLI ko awash pun gina jai ga...................HAHAHAHAHAH.....................:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Hindus should pay attention to it....

When I go to temple I see God , nothing else.

Thats good ....do good and have good... the universal law.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Respect and India[hilar] (((Give me a break multicorn with a single horn))). Have been through half the world and i never saw someone praising indians. We asian(Pakistan, China, Bangladesh etc...) call u coward banyas, Arabs call you the cheapest craps available in the world market and 90 percent of the housemaids jobs are ur identitiy. Europeans call u the negers of asia(a term used for slaves actually). But never the less u can still be proud to be an indian(clap). Jai ho:P

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are wrong customs in both india and pakistan. And both should focus in getting there countries get rid of them. We have the higher responsibility as being msulims. But i know what kind of muslims majority of us are. So stop $hiting with indians and leave them. Make our house neat and clean first.

Wadaich

Respect and India[hilar] (((Give me a break multicorn with a single horn))). Have been through half the world and i never saw someone praising indians. We asian(Pakistan, China, Bangladesh etc...) call u coward banyas, Arabs call you the cheapest craps available in the world market and 90 percent of the housemaids jobs are ur identitiy. Europeans call u the negers of asia(a term used for slaves actually). But never the less u can still be proud to be an indian(clap). Jai ho:P

Multicorn with Single Horn must look into mirror

eda2bcdb6d039744afd8653a45d4bc57.jpg