Indian state Nagaland wants to be a separate country

kallan

Councller (250+ posts)
Not really. Fighting for your own country is a fundamental right & instinct. Pakistan has never been as rich as India & yet we have managed to fight wars.
Pakistan fought wars but gained nothing , half of Pakistan is gone , another war will not be good for Pakistan .What gain was there in kargil war except getting out of there with black face .

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol bamboo of Dhaka and kargil is still stuck there in your ass .

How you loosed your atoot ang Kashmir in 1948. and Ready for loosing the rest in 2019.
in 72 years tum ne aik Pissu jaisy mulk (nana Patekar said) ka kya ukhar lya???

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After making Bangladesh India will soon make another country balochistan.

Yes you did create Bangladesh, you did help Tamil Tigers, you supported soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, you did help TTP, you did provide weapons to ISIS and you did kept Kashmir under force occupation which is testament to your terrorism around the world so don't tell us how much of terrorists you are. But now Modi is proving to be India's biggest enemy himself which is why there are now talks of Free Nagaland, Manipur, Khalistan, and Kashmir etc more than ever.

Last edited:

bheekh.bhaijan

Voter (50+ posts)
How you loosed your atoot ang Kashmir in 1948. and Ready for loosing the rest in 2019.
in 72 years tum ne aik Pissu jaisy mulk (nana Patekar said) ka kya ukhar lya???

beggars can't be chosers , first build your economy . pakistan has image of begging terrorists only.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
beggars can't be chosers , first build your economy . pakistan has image of begging terrorists only.
I dont know what kind of mother fuckr you are?? with this huge Indian economy tum ne hamara lund ukhar lya??

You have people living like beggers more than the whole world. what are u trying to tell me? I know how the hunger is striking on your doors. Again and again u are telling me begger , begger. What the use of your so called big economy?? you cannot eliminate a small country of beggers in 72 years!!

Go and fuck offf

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhooka nanga hi rahna hai ? Ya us se aage bhi sochna chahiye ?
Yahi karte karte Bangladesh kho baithe.
How can some think ahead when your neighbourer is not willing to pull his dirty feet up from his life pipeline. Survival is first bcoz we are pushed into this struggle.

Charaghdin

Councller (250+ posts)
Indians are in a misconception that only wealthy nations can fight wars & win. In fact, it is the very opposite. Those who have nothing to lose are more likely to fight & have the guts to fight till death. Hindu mentality is to fight a war only when you are in majority & have lots of wealth & firepower. On the other hand, history shows us that most of the resistance movements in the world have come from poor & downtrodden.

modern day war is fought by economy , resources , arms . don't bank on taliban theory .

gulfam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
modern day war is fought by economy , resources , arms . don't bank on taliban theory .

these idiots are banking on taliban to fight kashmir war . no afghan will go fight for pakistan.we are suffering because of pakistan army.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ohhh is it??

What a stupid argument! Thats why USA is requesting Pakistan to help us to get rid from Taliban.

Secondly, in February after loosing two planes and arrest of Abhinandan, Modi said if we had Rafale we could reply better!!.

This is your condition mother Fucker. where was you huge economy at that time?

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know what kind of mother fuckr you are?? with this huge Indian economy tum ne hamara lund ukhar lya??

You have people living like beggers more than the whole world. what are u trying to tell me? I know how the hunger is striking on your doors. Again and again u are telling me begger , begger. What the use of your so called big economy?? you cannot eliminate a small country of beggers in 72 years!!

Go and fuck offf

your own anchor is saying pakistan is bhookha nanga beggar mulk .
india is not begging for dollars in any country .
this is truth your prime minister goes in countries to beg for dollars .
how can you fight a war.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
these idiots are banking on taliban to fight kashmir war . no afghan will go fight for pakistan.we are suffering because of pakistan army.
They are talking about Taliban not about afghans, sweerheart! We know afghans are donkeys!! amd Namak Haram

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
your own anchor is saying pakistan is bhookha nanga beggar mulk .
india is not begging for dollars in any country .
this is truth your prime minister goes in countries to beg for dollars .
how can you fight a war.
Many anchors in India says that Modi is mother fucker Idiot, do you agree???

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
Ohhh is it??

What a stupid argument! Thats why USA is requesting Pakistan to help us to get rid from Taliban.

Secondly, in February after loosing two planes and arrest of Abhinandan, Modi said if we had Rafale we could reply better!!.

This is your condition mother Fucker. where was you huge economy at that time?

you look to be a bloody abuser mother fucker .
your fucked up country is begging for dollars from every country , your useless army is fucking you from last 70 years , we fucked you big time in 1971 , fucked you and got bangladesh , go fuck yourself .

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
you look to be a bloody abuser mother fucker .
your fucked up country is begging for dollars from every country , your useless army is fucking you from last 70 years , we fucked you big time in 1971 , fucked you and got bangladesh , go fuck yourself .
We started fucking u since 1948 after grabbing Kashmir your atoot ang!! in 72 years main tum ne hamara lund ukhar lya??? Now you are killing un armed people of kashmir and trying to control them with 700000 plus army! what a shame.

you should attack Pakistan instead of kashmiries