Imran vs Nawaz one on one contest in next election-"I will challenge Sharif in his stronghold" - Imr

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan says he will challenge Sharif in his stronghold
PTI | 09:07 PM,Jul 31,2011
3c092f5dd4e584b465cbf4c83871eb49.jpg

From M Zulqernain Lahore, Jul 31 (PTI) Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan today said he would take on PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan's next general elections in his own constituency of Lahore, daring the former premier to prove his popularity at the hustings."I will contest against Sharif from Lahore and it will be proved in the time to come whose citadel Lahore is. I challenge him to show his popularity in Lahore. Gone are the days when Lahore was the stronghold of the PML-N," Khan told a news conference here."Now, the residents of Lahore will support my party, the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf," he said.Khan claimed his party would make a "clean sweep" in the next election as the people had tried both the PML-N and the Pakistan People's Party."People are sick of the PML-N and the PPP and in the next election, they will get rid of them by voting for the Tehrik-e-Insaf," he said.Khan said the Tehrik-e-Insaf would stand with the Supreme Court and pressure the government to follow the superior court's verdicts.Launching a diatribe yet again against the leadership of the PML-N and PPP, Khan said Nawaz Sharif and his brother, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, were indirectly supporting the PPP-led government at the centre so that it could complete its term."Why don't the PML-N's parliamentarians resign? If they hand in their resignations today, there will be fresh elections tomorrow," he said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfe...hallenge-sharif-in-his-stronghold/771248.html

Last edited by a moderator:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Imran Khan vs Nawaz Sharif one on one contest in next election......wow

Dear IK, please submit your forms in atleast 12 constituencies. Baray kaam ki tip hai...

and he will win from 12 constituencies .....yeh bee baray kaam kee khabar hai aap kay liay
because
1. Imran is getting more popular every day.
2. Imran is not hiding behind bushes like NSharif. He dares to come in public and speaks to public while nawaz sharif has got some pets to answer on his behalf.
3.May be establishment is pro imran
4. Zardari and co will help imran not because of love for imran but for hatered of sharif.

:)

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Imran Khan says he will challenge Sharif in his stronghold
PTI | 09:07 PM,Jul 31,2011

From M Zulqernain Lahore, Jul 31 (PTI) Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan today said he would take on PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan's next general elections in his own constituency of Lahore, daring the former premier to prove his popularity at the hustings."I will contest against Sharif from Lahore and it will be proved in the time to come whose citadel Lahore is. I challenge him to show his popularity in Lahore. Gone are the days when Lahore was the stronghold of the PML-N," Khan told a news conference here."Now, the residents of Lahore will support my party, the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf," he said.Khan claimed his party would make a "clean sweep" in the next election as the people had tried both the PML-N and the Pakistan People's Party."People are sick of the PML-N and the PPP and in the next election, they will get rid of them by voting for the Tehrik-e-Insaf," he said.Khan said the Tehrik-e-Insaf would stand with the Supreme Court and pressure the government to follow the superior court's verdicts.Launching a diatribe yet again against the leadership of the PML-N and PPP, Khan said Nawaz Sharif and his brother, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, were indirectly supporting the PPP-led government at the centre so that it could complete its term."Why don't the PML-N's parliamentarians resign? If they hand in their resignations today, there will be fresh elections tomorrow," he said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfe...hallenge-sharif-in-his-stronghold/771248.html

Yeh lo IK ki ek or khush fehmi,,,,,,,,Next election mein Zardari sahib ki siasi baseerat ki wajah se PPP hi jeetegi,,,,,Yeh jo 10 lac logon ko benezir income support fund de rhi hai ,,,app sab ko kya lagta hai aise hi de rhi hai,,,these r 10 lac voters for PPPP in the next election,,,,no one can match Mr 10%'s thinking,,,,,,he thinks 5 yrs ahead of u,,,,,,,,,,

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

yes if isi is with imran .. we will be happy for that .. isi belongs to pakistan ... i bet u on ganjas back definatly .. raw and cia is working ... as they were on the back of zardari before now behind ganjas .. we love isi and pakistan army .. you nawaz has right to love raw and cia ... and by please pmln pet chingado .. please answer me who took money from general gilani .. who said zia is like my father .. please answer if u have a respect of ur dog speicis ... imran the unstopable .. we will won this world cup too inshallah under captain imran .. to walk with proud in the world .. go to hell with ur ganjas inshalah

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh inka masla nahi humko QUTA sher nazar ata hai Haram Halal lagta hai problem hum mein hai :lol:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I do not need to defend imran
He is alion who can defend himself

Unlike N.Sharif who has to appoint pets to defend him while he is busy looting punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

Aaj Imran ko hamri zroort nhai hay Hamin Imran Khan chahye jo hamary mulk ko bcha saky

only Imran khan can defeat the current challenges with the support of Public

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

one will lose imran or nawaz
going to be the biggest election in history of pakistan
there is one problem nawaz area kala gujar sing gawalmani are most uneducated area in lahore
but as i spend many years of my life their trend is showing imran popularity their
even my cousine from the same area who will open the office of pml n in election are saying that they will work for pmln but will vote to pti

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

ISI key pinjrey mein

IK KA BARAY MAIN 1% HE SAHI DOUBT HO SAKTA HAI K HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGENCIES, per kya ya baat on record nahi k gen mahmood bought NS into politics and that is all on the record what he said for zia ul haq and what zia said for him ... wesya aaj kaal zia ul haq ki qabar pay nahi jata NS kiyon aug bhe aaya khara hai??? siasi baap badal leya kya...

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yeh lo IK ki ek or khush fehmi,,,,,,,,Next election mein Zardari sahib ki siasi baseerat ki wajah se PPP hi jeetegi,,,,,Yeh jo 10 lac logon ko benezir income support fund de rhi hai ,,,app sab ko kya lagta hai aise hi de rhi hai,,,these r 10 lac voters for PPPP in the next election,,,,no one can match Mr 10%'s thinking,,,,,,he thinks 5 yrs ahead of u,,,,,,,,,,

what if IK announces that if he comes in power he wont stop Benazir income support fund? just to refresh ur memory, Pakistan's population is 16 cror....not 10 lakh.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran khan does not need us,,,,,,,,, we need IK,,,,,,,,,,, so if we need something we should work hard to get it,,,,,,,,,,,,, all those who want to see this country prospering should work for honesty and truth,,,, God will help ,,,,,,,,,, God is watching

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

yeh zardari ka pitho ik kiya NS ka muqbla kere ga lahore meen ISS KE VOTER INTERNET SE UTHEEN G TOO VOTE DALNE JAYEEN GE .NS BABAR SHER OF PUNJAB AND WHOLE PAKISTAN

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

why won't he challenge Zardari or Bilawal in their stronghold ? why only NS ?

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران، زرداری کے ایما پر نواز شریف پر حملے کر رہے ہیں، پرویز رشید http://search.jang.com.pk/details.asp?nid=547282#
headlinebullet.gif
shim.gif
dot.jpg
shim.gif
لاہور( ٹی وی رپورٹ) مسلم لیگ ن کے ترجمان سینیٹر پرویز رشید کا کہنا ہے کہ تحریک انصاف کے سربراہ عمران خان مسلم لیگی کارکنوں سے تیسری مرتبہ ہارنے کی ہیٹ ٹرک کریں گے۔ لاہورمیں عمران خان کی پریس کانفرنس اور نواز شریف کو چیلنج کے بیان پر تبصرہ کرتے ہوئے ان کا کہنا تھا کہ عمران خان آصف زرداری کے ایما پر نواز شریف پر حملے کر رہے ہیں، انہیں نواز شریف کی بجائے صدر زرداری کو لاڑکانہ اور نوابشاہ میں الیکشن ہرانے کا چیلنج کرنا چاہئے تھا ۔

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Wow that would be one of the most exciting election contest in pakistans democratic history, I am really looking forward to that.