Imran vs Nawaz one on one contest in next election-"I will challenge Sharif in his stronghold" - Imr

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan vs Nawaz Sharif one on one contest in next election......wow

And in PTI munafiqs will be 10000000000000000 + Munafiq e Aala
PML n is the name of munafiqat coruption bhgorism .PTI goiung to kick out all munfiqat from them.
PTI mean love for the countary aqnd uprightness

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

Mr Nawaz Sheriff if you wants to be once again PM of Pakistan then contact your white buddies in USA cuz people of Pakistan now will not give you any chance U ACEHOLE

Plz someone forward my this msg to nawaz sherriffff

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

ISI key tatoo sey kaho woh NAWAZ SHARIF ko tumhara msg forward kar dey ga. Agar IK ko PM banana hey tu IK ACEHOLE ko kaho key toba kar ley aur NS sey maafi mang kar paoon (foot) pakrey, naak (Nose) ragrey aur 2018 election ke tayari karey PMLn key ticket per phir PM bun jaye ga khabees kaeen ka.

Mr Nawaz Sheriff if you wants to be once again PM of Pakistan then contact your white buddies in USA cuz people of Pakistan now will not give you any chance U ACEHOLE

Plz someone forward my this msg to nawaz sherriffff

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

My dear friend u answer me few questions honestly then I will:

Who gave land to IK for Shoukat K hospital
IK siad he wants to construct hospital, give me money and I shall never come in politics, used it as ladder
IK got married to a jew and a very rich family

Please do not reply those third class reasons which u people write everywhere. Infact he was a cricketer and became politician so, v only know about his different activities. He has never been in power so, do not know but looking to his past few things in politics like
Supporting Musharaf
Came to UK to file case against MQM and Altaf, what happened about- did u ever ask him and then Phone to Altaf
No more Drones but still happening - did he do anything
Asked people to give me money for Flood relief to buy food and stuff and then said that he will construct houses for poor people so, actually wanted to use it for political reasons
I have some more issues as well with IK but dear i am not free to talk about him.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

have you guys were heard about the logic divide and rule.....

I think Punjab Vote bank will be split, PPP Zardari will have his edge may be by a few seats..... bingo !!!
I would not be surprised to see Zardari ruling for another 5 years.

I am not against Imran khan, but seriously he will only be able to split Punjab voters... that's all.

Why are you weaping here about vote divide in punjab, ask your Nawaz sharif that he should go to sindh and divide the vote of zardari in sindh but I dont think he has balls to do that, he is just a coward weaping baby

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

Pti ki yeh baat sun key aik punjabi mahavera yad aa raha hai bili khambha nochayimran apni seat to nikal nahi sakhay gey aur chalay pmln ka muqabla kernayjagtay houa khawab dekhna acha nahi hota

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think Nawaz Sharif will give some excuse at the time of election and wont face Imran Khan.

P.S Dont mind chegado's lame posts, he is just following orders.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Pti ki yeh baat sun key aik punjabi mahavera yad aa raha hai bili khambha nochayimran apni seat to nikal nahi sakhay gey aur chalay pmln ka muqabla kernayjagtay houa khawab dekhna acha nahi hota

Why are you lyeing, this is not a punjabi mohawara, there is no such word as nochna in punjabi , this mohawara is urdu

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

@cheDaku

chacha daku Imran Khan jald hi aik mental hospital khol raha he.....abhi se room book ker wa lo.....Rana sanaullah ne tu ker wa lia he.....

Me mental logon ki baton k bura nahi manata.....chedaku chacha.....aap jo kuch bhi kahiye.....aap ki baton se aisa lagta he jaise dhuwan sa nikal raha ho.....i really enjoyed your posts....

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

thakur tu giyo.... any one wants to challenge i challange imran will win .. this win will not be with lead ... city say imran khan clean sweep marey ga ,, han agar gaon ke kuch halke shamil kiye tu wahan say dhandli kar ke kuch vote batore ga hamesha ki tarah nawz mushkrik ... but still imran khan inshallah will win

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

thakur tu giyo....  any one wants to challenge i challange imran will win .. this win will not be with lead ... city say imran khan clean sweep marey ga ,, han agar gaon ke kuch halke shamil kiye tu wahan say dhandli kar ke kuch vote batore ga hamesha ki tarah nawz mushkrik ... but still imran khan inshallah will win

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

doesn't same logic applies to NS ?
when Imran Khan isn't contesting against Zardari .. its because he is not born there ..
when NS doesnt do the same ... its because of noora kushtee ..
come on man ..
dont let your prejudice control your mind .. if you idolize someone .. that doesnt mean he is right always ..

I have been supporting IK for years now .. check all my old post here ..
but what he is doing now will only help Zardari and establishment ..

Because Imran khan is also born and raised in lahore so off course his challenge to Nawaz sharif makes more sense than what you are proposing, and a counter question Nawaz sharif always criticizes Zardari why does nawaz sharif not announce to contest elections against zardari , because the answer is clear nawaz sharif is doing noora kushti against zardari, they are the two sides of the same coin.

IN SHA ALLAH IMRAN KHAN WILL WIN THE ELECTION AGAINST CORRUPT NAWAZ BADMASH... (clap)

MA SHA ALLAH.. IMRAN KHAN YOU ARE>>>>ROCK... :You_Rock_Emoticon:

IMRAN KHAN or uski party K LIYE.,...... :d6c:

NAWAZ BADMASH K LIYE....
(bye):smashfreakB: :no:

IMRAN KHAN :pakistan-flag-wavin

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

why won't he challenge Zardari or Bilawal in their stronghold ? why only NS ?

Aye ga Aye ga...En Kameeno Ka number bhi i ga ...!

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is not a politician.
he is a phsyco and if he has any honour why does he stays in london with jamima house.
imran khan is talking only zardari language.
zardari+imran khan+mqm+q league--------------------vs ----------nawaz sharif

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan says he will challenge sharif in his stronghold
pti | 09:07 pm,jul 31,2011
3c092f5dd4e584b465cbf4c83871eb49.jpg

from m zulqernain lahore, jul 31 (pti) cricketer-turned-politician imran khan today said he would take on pml-n chief nawaz sharif in pakistan's next general elections in his own constituency of lahore, daring the former premier to prove his popularity at the hustings."i will contest against sharif from lahore and it will be proved in the time to come whose citadel lahore is. i challenge him to show his popularity in lahore. Gone are the days when lahore was the stronghold of the pml-n," khan told a news conference here."now, the residents of lahore will support my party, the pakistan tehrik-e-insaf," he said.khan claimed his party would make a "clean sweep" in the next election as the people had tried both the pml-n and the pakistan people's party."people are sick of the pml-n and the ppp and in the next election, they will get rid of them by voting for the tehrik-e-insaf," he said.khan said the tehrik-e-insaf would stand with the supreme court and pressure the government to follow the superior court's verdicts.launching a diatribe yet again against the leadership of the pml-n and ppp, khan said nawaz sharif and his brother, punjab chief minister shahbaz sharif, were indirectly supporting the ppp-led government at the centre so that it could complete its term."why don't the pml-n's parliamentarians resign? If they hand in their resignations today, there will be fresh elections tomorrow," he said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfe...hallenge-sharif-in-his-stronghold/771248.html
punjab govt jeetnay de gi to jeeto gay na;)

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Dekho yar yeh imran kya pmln ko challenge karey ga bechara pmln key khilaf bol kar apna aap ka tarf karva raha hai imran ko corupt zardari nahi daku altaf nahi chor shujat nahi sirf mian brothers hi nazir aatey hai kyon key vo pakistanio key dil mai rehtay hai ledear mian nawa shahbaz ik pagal ho gay bokhlaht mai hai

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI and Musharraf league are only famous on face book.
Apparently both have decided to work together.
Why they only want to divide punjab so that this way they can reduce the power of PML N.
But why dont the talk about more provinces in Baluchistan,sindh and khayber P?no matter what tactics they use they can never finish PML N .B/c PML N is not name of party it is name of one thinking,one ideology.

punjab is still better managed than all the other provinces.look what is happening in sindh especially in karachi.

why cant they see what is happening in Balochistan.
why cant they see what is happening in Khayber p

Imran khan+ppp+pmlq+musharraf league-----vs-----PML N