Imran khan wants to know the feedback in shahid nama...are you satisfied or not with his answers???

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
As usual not satisfactory at all............................But it was not that bad as previously he use to do, may be just because Shahid Masood didn't allow him to ignore his question.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
As usual not satisfactory at all............................But it was not that bad as previously he use to do, may be just because Shahid Masood didn't allow him to ignore his question.
Abbasi Bhai , even Obama could not answer better than him in the unfair and corrupt atmosphere of Country.

It is very uncertain to answer what is right and wrong for the present situation of Pakistan, but IK is very clear.

Actually we need to check that how much is the difference of policy and practical of any politician , and IK the best in this competition among others.

Last edited:

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am satisfied... no politician can give better answer than him in this situation. IK zindabad. But anyway Shahid masood want to know or Imran Khan wants to know? You have written both things. Make urself and us clear who wants to know. Take care

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only Imran Khan has the guts to be interviewed in this manner by Dr. Shahid, where he was repeatedly interrupted and cross-questioned on different issues. Any other "leader" would not have lasted 15 minutes in such an interview. As for those who are not satisfied (whatever that means :P), they should realize that he doesn't want to mess up things by saying something which ends up influencing the future course of events. Timing and initiative is everything and you cannot reveal your thinking to your political opponents prematurely.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Am I satisfied by Imran Khan's answers?

Well, it all depends on what my expectations were from him?

Did I expect him to give solutions to all of Pakistan's problems in one interview? I certainly did not, I think Pakistan's problems are much bigger than any one person. Imran Khan has done alot in his life, but not enough to give me any confidence that he will be able to solve all of Pakistan's problems. I am sure he will be able to do a better job than Zardari, but I still feel that he does not have a good team to help him run the country eficiently.

Most of his answers were as vague as usual, but then again most of the questions were very mediocre and low quality. Shahid Masood was fixated on one thing "Martial Law". His entire focus, in my opinion, was to somehow make IK confess that he is asking for martial law, and I think IK did a good job not to fall in SM's trap.

I think most of the IK supporters have very high expectations from him and I am almost 99% sure that he will fall short on the expectations and that will disappoint alot of his supporters.

IK is probably the best candidate for premiership but I cannot say that if PTI is ready to the lead the country as leading party.
One thing that goes in favor of IK, and sometimes the same thing goes against him also, is his past. He has nothing in his past which shows he is financially corrupt, atleast no one has accused him of being financially corrupt. I am not going to say anything about his moral conduct in the past, because that is not for me to judge, it is upto the people to decide.

Should IK become PM and make the tax collection more effective and if he can enforce tax collection on all tax evaders, I would say that he has done his job. that is all I expect from him.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kion Jalti par teil ka kam kar rahay hein bhai Sahib:( Aap ki athkhailiaan hamara image kharab kar sakti hein. Aap ko warning hay ji. Hein ji:(

نہیں میں تو چھڑکے تیل کو ہوا میں اڑا رہا ہوں
پھونک مار کر اور ہاتھ کی ہوا سے ،
لوڈ شیڈنگ ہے نہ ، سارے کم ہاتھ سے کرنے پڑتے ہیں

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
As i often writes about people to dont go on 1 person blindly b/c there is no perfect person and no perfect leader ,so being realistic support a party which is less bad and overall leadership and its stances .
i mentioned a list of leaders in my previous post which includes javed hashmi,ahsan iqbal,khuwaja asif,shahbaz shari,sartaj aziz,ishaq dar,mehtab abbasi,khuwaja saad rafique,tell me any party have got better team than these people?

also i said Imran khan is one man show and thats why many senior leaders dont go to his party b/c he just lives inside his shell and dont see any body else.
Imran talks about declaring the assets but he even himself dont have courage to declare his own daughter in public.
Imran talks about bringing money to pakistan but his own childern even dont have pakistani passport.
Imran talks about corruption but he never said a word about NICL Scandal .what is his source of income to run a party and to manage world wide trips??

All imran khan wants is to be prime minister no matter how .
if he is in favour of politics and democracy then he should form his wing with the like minded parties rather than q league,mushraff league etc.
He wants some caretaker govt. will be appointed by army/agencies and he be the prime minister.Thats all he wants otherwise by winning elections is impossible.

The purpose of all his jalsas is to show to his bosses in army/agencies and in west that he is popular and on this basis he invite them to intervene in the system and to make him prime minister.​