Imran khan . My hopes . My disappointments

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Army should not take over because that will turn Raheel Shareef from hero to zero.

Remember what happened to Musharraf. His popularity went down the drains due to his actions and his decisions & political deals defamed the army too.

Imran Khan may not be perfect but he is not corrupt. He entered into politics for the betterment of the country & not for his personal fame or gains.

I appreciate your comments .

Musharraf has failed because he associated himself with corrupt parties like Pmlq and Mqm .If he had the solo flight and had not allowed
corrupt parties to be part of govt then it would have been different ball game .

When I say Army Chief should take over ,I always use words like intelligent ,brave ,honest and sincere Army Chief .

Remember Musharaf didn't have all these qualities nor Zia ul Haq or Ayub khan .

All Those Army chief's were self centred and duffers too .

Zamaray Khan

Thread starter ainda agar jhoot bolna ho to pehlay soch lena kab kya bolna hai.

Aaj tumharee jhooti thread pakree gayee hai ab be'sharam ban k na bethay raho ... chalo maafi mango aor agli thread ka socho.

What a shame .

You think sitting here London I'm going to lie about your leader . Do I need that ?.

I feel sorry for your approach and attitude .

Instead of coming up with some thing logical,you are showing your class ( OKath) .

No wonder PTI is going towards decline day by day because it has lunatics and duffers like you.

If you can't debate or come up with logics and points,at least shut your mouth .

I hope you have your answer and think before you open your mouth . Your leader doesn't teach you these things ,so I had to give you this lecture .

Zamaray Khan

You can smell propaganda in his post. Actually he is a patwari, showing himself as a boot polisher and you can easily find many these type of patwaris on different news and party pages of facebook and twitter. :P

What a shame .

You think sitting here London I'm going to follow dumb and duffer like Nawaz sharif .

Instead of coming up with some thing logical,you are shouting Pstwari .

No wonder PTI is going towards decline day by day because it has lunatics and duffers like you.

If you can't debate or come up with logics and points,at least shut your mouth .

I hope you have your answer and think before you open your mouth . Your leader doesn't teach you these things ,so I had to give you this lecture .

ahameed

BUT, sir don't you think he fulfilled almost all of his promises made during election campaign?

LIKE, Local Govt System, Independent Police, Independent Anti Corruption Cell, Improvements in Education & Health etc.

Can you remember any of his 2013 election's promise which is not fulfilled yet????

What a shame .

You think sitting here London I'm going to follow dumb and duffer like Nawaz sharif .

Instead of coming up with some thing logical,you are shouting Pstwari .

Zamaray Khan

BUT, sir don't you think he fulfilled almost all of his promises made during election campaign?

LIKE, Local Govt System, Independent Police, Independent Anti Corruption Cell, Improvements in Education & Health etc.

Can you remember any of his 2013 election's promise which is not fulfilled yet????

My friend ,if you read my Article you would know my objection is not about the KPK performance .
I have other issues with PTI and Imran khan,they are more related to idealogy and leadership qualities .

ahameed

What outcome do you expect from "idealogy and leadership qualities" , PERFORMANCE & DELIVERY, nahi?????

My friend ,if you read my Article you would know my objection is not about the KPK performance .
I have other issues with PTI and Imran khan,they are more related to idealogy and leadership qualities .

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army chief job is not to bring revolution (coup). Raheel will be turn from hero to zero in one day if he ever go against his oath. Raheel is popular because he is not politician and no one can disrespect him. In politics people abuse each other and then get together and then criticise and then help because politics is an art of possible. Stop fooling yourself and other.

Bring army coup in UK and please do not wish to turn Pakistan into another Syria or Egypt.

I dislike IK politics from my deep heart but I will respect him if he is elected but my shoe will hit on Raheel face if he destroyed army for his own power hunger.
I dislike IK politics from my deep heart but I will respect him if he is elected.
"Quote."

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend if you smell propaganda from my article then you must have a very strong and sensitive nose that you can smell through your PC OR LAP TOP.Use that your advantage. Don't waste your natural talent .

By the way people who do propaganda,they are paid writers . I don't need money from corrupt Zaradari or Nawaz to write against Imran khan

Thanks to Allah I have we'll paid job here in London .

By the way stop worshiping your leaders . If they are wrong path ,put them on right track . That's the only way forward ,other wise live like

slaves and keep worshiping your leaders .

Finally thanks for your comment.

I'm not a worshiper of any personality, i never support IK on his wrongdoings and if you were supporting PTI in the past then you should not write this word 'cocaine'. The word cocaine is the main reason behind my opinion about your thread. Yes IK is not perfect and you can find many flaws in IK but the fact is IK is a good leader and far better than every other leader in Pakistan. We have no better choice left in Pakistan and that's why we PTI supporters feel IK deserves one chance. You should visit KPK first and see with your own eyes how much KP is changed after 2.5 years of PTI. Meet with people in KPK, they will tell you how much happy they are from current govt. PTI govt is doing their best especially in education, health and police sector but it will take some time to make naya KPK because this province was almost destroyed by terrorists and corrupt ANP govt.

If you think martial law is the only solution then read the history of martial laws what they have done for us except promoting terrorism in Pakistan? Today army is doing Zarb-e-Azab just because of Musharraf's wrong policies. Who join hands with America on war on terror and after that suicide attacks begins in Pakistan? Army looks good at borders but you can use them as danda for these politicians, not as rulers.

Last edited:

Zamaray Khan

What outcome do you expect from "idealogy and leadership qualities" , PERFORMANCE & DELIVERY, nahi?????

I expect following things from leadership and idealogy

1 Not to have romance during the Dharna while workers are dying for the movement . ( You should know how many Pti workers have died during Dharna .

2 I was expecting that he will not run away from Dhatna in the excuse of APS incident . Sad APS incident had nothing to do with Dharna . If you want to bring revolution then you have to ignore thousands of incident .You just need to stay focus on your cause .
But he ended the Dharna .The call to end the dharma was from Army . Imran needed to show the courage ,should have said no to army and carried on with his cause .

3 The last but not the least ,going back and allowed Filthy leader of Pmln Asif Khawaja to disrespect him from head to toe .
Asif was right .
He had been abusing parliament during all the Dharna .
Calling it rigged parliament . Begharat parliament.Imran use to say during Dharna I will never ever sit in this corrupt parliament till the assemblies are dissolved .
But what happened at the end . He went and sat in the same parliament along with his stupid MNA's . No has the sharam and ghairat.
What happened to Imran that day in parliament ,he actually asked for it .

4 He has been calling Sherpao one of the biggest corrupt politician of KPK . If you don't know ,Sherpao and his son is again in the KPK govt .

By the way many of my friends are from KPK and some of my relatives live in KPK. Things are not as green as PTI and Imran khan are portraying on the media .But I'm not here to discuss PTI performance in KPK . It's all about idealogy and leadership quality.

All the mentioned points are against idealogy and leadership qualities .

I hope you understand now and please don't give excuses for the above mentioned points . I need answers from idealogy and leadership point of view and if you don't understand the Importsnce of these things then there is no point of discussion . You must read a book about idealogy and leadership quality then come and we will have discussion . Thanks .

Zamaray Khan

I'm not a worshiper of any personality, i never support IK on his wrongdoings and if you were supporting PTI in the past then you should not write this word 'cocaine'. The word cocaine is the main reason behind my opinion about your thread. Yes IK is not perfect and you can find many flaws in IK but the fact is IK is a good leader and far better than every other leader in Pakistan. We have no better choice left in Pakistan and that's why we PTI supporters feel IK deserves one chance. You should visit KPK first and see with your own eyes how much KP is changed after 2.5 years of PTI. Meet with people in KPK, they will tell you how much happy they are from current govt. PTI govt is doing their best especially in education, health and police sector but it will take some time to make naya KPK because this province was almost destroyed by terrorists and corrupt ANP govt.

If you think martial law is the only solution then read the history of martial laws what they have done for us except promoting terrorism in Pakistan? Today army is doing Zarb-e-Azab just because of Musharraf's wrong policies. Who join hands with America on war on terror and after that suicide attacks begins in Pakistan? Army looks good at borders but you can use them as danda for these politicians, not as rulers.

My Frirnd if I use word used cocain ,there is a strong reason behind it ,never mind time will prove it itself .
As far as my article is concerned its not about kpk performance . It's about ideology and leadership quality . I agree with you that apart from ik Pakistanis have no other choice coz others are the worst . I wrote this from my experiences and the expeditions and hope which I had from Imran khan and PTI . This article is not the about the choices which we have in Pakistan . It's about my journey with PTI from last eight years . I don't want people to think what I think . Every indvidual has the right to think and write ,what ever he likes . Thanks

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)
What do u want to do with the people? Just look at the ideology of party.
It is ideology of party who has delivered in KPK like Local Govt System, Independent Police, Independent Anti Corruption Cell, Improvements in Education & Health etc.
What is the problem if people leave / join the party? Party has its clear ideology, anyone leaving the party means leaving the ideology and anyone joining the party means agreeing upon that ideology.
So dont look who is coming or going, just look at the party.
In parties, leadership matters...

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
My Frirnd if I use word used cocain ,there is a strong reason behind it ,never mind time will prove it itself .
As far as my article is concerned its not about kpk performance . It's about ideology and leadership quality . I agree with you that apart from ik Pakistanis have no other choice coz others are the worst . I wrote this from my experiences and the expeditions and hope which I had from Imran khan and PTI . This article is not the about the choices which we have in Pakistan . It's about my journey with PTI from last eight years . I don't want people to think what I think . Every indvidual has the right to think and write ,what ever he likes . Thanks

My friend if we want to eradicate status quo from this system then we have to give IK a chance and he cannot become prime minister without our support. In rural areas due to the lack of awareness, people use to vote status quo and if we want to change their mentality then we have to educate them and our current rulers does not want to educate rural people for their vested interests. IK is stick to his ideology and he just do some amendments in his ideology because it is in the hour of need. In our constituency PTI fielded a well-educated person in elections 2013 but people voted for a corrupt and killer person. IK's leadership level is very high, actually his leadership qualities match with western politicians and due to the lack of awareness people used to vote same traditional politicians who are looting this country for decades. He have to compromise on his ideology to some extent. I'm living in Lahore and i know the thinking of my citizens. In Pakistan election is only for powerful and rich, there is no place for poor and ideological people in Pakistan but yes if a leader is popular and ideological and if he becomes prime minister then he can change this system by bringing reforms in education and justice system. Status quo is very strong and it is impossible for IK or any ideological leader to defeat status quo with ideology. Today even Quaid-e-Azam cannot change the mentality of this nation with his ideology.

Zamaray Khan

My friend this is exactly my point .

In the current electrole system even Jinnah cant win forget about ik .

Pakistan's solution is not this stinky democracy where ik and you guys are wasting your time by competing with political mafia like Zardari and Nawaz .You can never win from them under current system .

Pakistan needs soft revolution . Through soft revolution the whole system needs changing . Corrupt politicians need to be prosuicuted . New electrole system needs to be introduced .

The only person who can bring the soft revolution and can change the whole system is an honest ,sincere and intelligent Army Chief unlike Musharraf or Zia ul haq . Army chief has the stick and power to bring soft revolution . No one can oppose him .

Once the whole system has changed then honest people like yourself and any other decent guy can become MNA or ven prime minister .

Mark my words under current system if some one thinks that he can bring change then it means he has not analysed this corrupt system properly .

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buzdil man can not be hope of Pakistan.

Look at buzdil Pappu Niazi, quite at himself but using his paid lafafa media/social media to disgrace Pasha Party ex Madar i Millat. Who was his one of ex wife too.

Man who can not face reality how can be a hope.

ahameed

Ideology in written form is the MANIFESTO of any party, so please let me know if you see PTI is deviating there!

I expect following things from leadership and idealogy

1 Not to have romance during the Dharna while workers are dying for the movement . ( You should know how many Pti workers have died during Dharna .

2 I was expecting that he will not run away from Dhatna in the excuse of APS incident . Sad APS incident had nothing to do with Dharna . If you want to bring revolution then you have to ignore thousands of incident .You just need to stay focus on your cause .
But he ended the Dharna .The call to end the dharma was from Army . Imran needed to show the courage ,should have said no to army and carried on with his cause .

3 The last but not the least ,going back and allowed Filthy leader of Pmln Asif Khawaja to disrespect him from head to toe .
Asif was right .
He had been abusing parliament during all the Dharna .
Calling it rigged parliament . Begharat parliament.Imran use to say during Dharna I will never ever sit in this corrupt parliament till the assemblies are dissolved .
But what happened at the end . He went and sat in the same parliament along with his stupid MNA's . No has the sharam and ghairat.
What happened to Imran that day in parliament ,he actually asked for it .

4 He has been calling Sherpao one of the biggest corrupt politician of KPK . If you don't know ,Sherpao and his son is again in the KPK govt .

By the way many of my friends are from KPK and some of my relatives live in KPK. Things are not as green as PTI and Imran khan are portraying on the media .But I'm not here to discuss PTI performance in KPK . It's all about idealogy and leadership quality.

All the mentioned points are against idealogy and leadership qualities .

I hope you understand now and please don't give excuses for the above mentioned points . I need answers from idealogy and leadership point of view and if you don't understand the Importsnce of these things then there is no point of discussion . You must read a book about idealogy and leadership quality then come and we will have discussion . Thanks .