Imran khan . My hopes . My disappointments

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry my friend it was clerical mistake . My actual age 43 . I just corrected it . Thanks for the correction .

Zamaray Khan

Sorry my friend it was clerical mistake . My actual age is 43 . Which is corrected now .
When it comes my article . I wrote what I felt and how my experience has been with PTI . Now if you believe it or not .Read it or not . It doesn't matter to me .But I appreciate for the correction .

GeoG

Disagree with concluding Para, solution is not army but continuation of this process
IK had a setback in local bodies elections but this will not be the case in General elections
In Local bodies elections there are thousands of seats where Noon could accommodate
In General elections no such provision, it will One seat and Noon will have a big internal fight

One big test for Khan Sab coming soon, keeping Reham bibi's mouth shut
Pay her the asking price with a written contract in UK including penalty clauses
or she has the capability to en cash from the highest bidder
and Sharifs Zardaris are will no short of cash as it will hit the basis of PTI - Khan Sab's integrity ...

For those who do not believe that Dhara was orchestrated by elements within establishment
Get a Life and come out of personality worship, Imran and Qadri has nothing in common
and only thing which brought them together was direction of Band Master ....

Even after all this he is still serving Pakistan more than anyone else
If he was not there with his aggressive postering, Ganjas will be sitting on their laurels
and we would not see such haste in energy or any other projects, Well Done Khan Sab ..

I agree with Zamaray Khan so be my guests to abuse with your usual rants ....

GeoG

فی میل ہونے کی وجہ سے مجھے استثنیٰ حاصل ہے(bigsmile)..

خواتین کو رعایت تو دی جا سکتی ہے بیس تیس سالوں کا - استثنیٰ کیسا
چلیں آپ پچپن کی ہو گیں ہیں تو کم از کم پچیس تو لکھیں
:)

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)

خواتین کو رعایت تو دی جا سکتی ہے بیس تیس سالوں کا - استثنیٰ کیسا
چلیں آپ پچپن کی ہو گیں ہیں تو کم از کم پچیس تو لکھیں

بیس تیس سالوں کی رعایت کے حساب سے تو میری عمر ٹھیک لکھی ہے میں نے (bigsmile)۔

ahameed

BUT, sir don't you think he fulfilled almost all of his promises made during election campaign?

LIKE, Local Govt System, Independent Police, Independent Anti Corruption Cell, Improvements in Education & Health etc.

Can you remember any of his 2013 election's promise which is not fulfilled yet????

Sorry my friend it was clerical mistake . My actual age is 43 . Which is corrected now .
When it comes my article . I wrote what I felt and how my experience has been with PTI . Now if you believe it or not .Read it or not . It doesn't matter to me .But I appreciate for the correction .

GeoG

بیس تیس سالوں کی رعایت کے حساب سے تو میری عمر ٹھیک لکھی ہے میں نے (bigsmile)۔

آپ پھر + لکھنا بھول گیں
یعنی بیس + تیس = پچاس

Zamaray Khan

Disagree with concluding Para, solution is not army but continuation of this process
IK had a setback in local bodies elections but this will not be the case in General elections
In Local bodies elections there are thousands of seats where Noon could accommodate
In General elections no such provision, it will One seat and Noon will have a big internal fight

One big test for Khan Sab coming soon, keeping Reham bibi's mouth shut
Pay her the asking price with a written contract in UK including penalty clauses
or she has the capability to en cash from the highest bidder
and Sharifs Zardaris are will no short of cash as it will hit the basis of PTI - Khan Sab's integrity ...

For those who do not believe that Dhara was orchestrated by elements within establishment
Get a Life and come out of personality worship, Imran and Qadri has nothing in common
and only thing which brought them together was direction of Band Master ....

Even after all this he is still serving Pakistan more than anyone else
If he was not there with his aggressive postering, Ganjas will be sitting on their laurels
and we would not see such haste in energy or any other projects, Well Done Khan Sab ..

I agree with Zamaray Khan so be my guests to abuse with your usual rants ....

I appreciate your constructive comments . We all have our opinions and views in the back ground of our experiences .
I just can't understand those duffers who think I'm doing a propaganda .
I request people of Pakistan please stop worshiping your leaders .
Learn from west . They see their leaders as their servants not gods .
If your leader is on the wrong path ,it's your duty to put him on the right track .

GeoG

I appreciate your constructive comments . We all have our opinions and views in the back ground of our experiences .
I just can't understand those duffers who think I'm doing a propaganda .
I request people of Pakistan please stop worshiping your leaders .
Learn from west . They see their leaders as their servants not gods .
If your leader is on the wrong path ,it's your duty to put him on the right track .

So right Bro
But we prefer to see ills of others rather than looking at our own drawbacks ...

Zamaray Khan

haha.. get this guy out of here....paid content not allowed...lolz.

I just can't believe some people think I'm paid . Get some life . Stop worshiping your leaders . They are human . When they make mistakes put them on their track . By the way who do you think has paid me ? Just for your information ,thanks to Allah .I have a highly paid job here in London. I don't need some corrupt politician or any other lunatic to pay me to write against Imran khan or any one else. I wrote what I have experienced. Now you believe it or not ,it doesn't matter to me . Thanks for your comments .

Zamaray Khan

I don't believe you because smell of propaganda is coming from your thread. (yapping)

My friend if you smell propaganda from my article then you must have a very strong and sensitive nose that you can smell through your PC OR LAP TOP.Use that your advantage. Don't waste your natural talent .

By the way people who do propaganda,they are paid writers . I don't need money from corrupt Zaradari or Nawaz to write against Imran khan

Thanks to Allah I have we'll paid job here in London .

By the way stop worshiping your leaders . If they are wrong path ,put them on right track . That's the only way forward ,other wise live like

slaves and keep worshiping your leaders .

Finally thanks for your comment.

Modest

Army should not take over because that will turn Raheel Shareef from hero to zero.

Remember what happened to Musharraf. His popularity went down the drains due to his actions and his decisions & political deals defamed the army too.

Imran Khan may not be perfect but he is not corrupt. He entered into politics for the betterment of the country & not for his personal fame or gains.

Zamaray Khan

Patwari alert, Patwari alert...

This thread wreaks of a Patwari stench!!!

What a shame .

You think sitting here London I'm going to follow dumb and duffer like Nawaz sharif .

I feel sorry for your approach and attitude .

Instead of coming up with some thing logical,you are shouting Pstwari .

No wonder PTI is going towards decline day by day because it has lunatics and duffers like you.

If you can't debate or come up with logics and points,at least shut your mouth .

I hope you have your answer and think before you open your mouth . Your leader doesn't teach you these things ,so I had to give you this lecture .

By the way thanks for the comments . I appreciate it.:lol:

Zamaray Khan

A new patwari get recruited or an old patwari with new ID?

What a shame .

You think sitting here London I'm going to follow dumb and duffer like Nawaz sharif .

I feel sorry for your approach and attitude .

Instead of coming up with some thing logical,you are shouting Pstwari .

No wonder PTI is going towards decline day by day because it has lunatics and duffers like you.

If you can't debate or come up with logics and points,at least shut your mouth .

I hope you have your answer and think before you open your mouth . Your leader doesn't teach you these things ,so I had to give you this lecture .

By the way thanks for the comments . I appreciate it.:lol: