Imran Khan Emerges as a Statesman With Vision

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Center.JPG

PRESS RELEASE

Islamabad, September 5:

According to the latest consignment of Wikileaks, Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan has
emerged as the only politician who stood up for safeguarding the interests and stakes of his country
during the course of discussions with various US delegations and officials. This was stated in a press
release issued from the Central Secretariat of PTI in Islamabad.

The statement further says that, in a meeting held with a US delegation headed by Stephen Lynch on
January 29, 2010, Imran had severely criticized the US role in Pakistan and urged it to change the same.
Imran Khan is also reported to have criticized the former deputy foreign secretary John Negroponte and
former assistant foreign secretary Richard Boucher for their role leading to the approval of the NRO.
He is reported to have said: It is because of the NRO that, today, the biggest criminal of the country is
present in the parliament.

Mr. Khan also reminded the officials that US had wrongly backed Musharraf and later repeated the
mistake by supporting Zardari instead of the democratic process.

While Wikileaks have tarnished the image of practically every politician in the country for having
endeavoured to promote their personal interests in preference to those of the country, it is Imran Khan
alone who stands out as a statesman with sterling qualities like integrity, incorruptibility and political
vision and wisdom, the statement concludes.

Central Media Cell
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha stateman and imran. Wow thats a biggest funny thing we could hear. Sitting in generals laps does not make you a leader rather it makes you something else.
Dirty politics has been done in the past but Imran is trying to beat it all by being the dirtiest of all. He wants the judiciary to do what suites him. He want the army to do what suites him he want the people to do what suites him. I wonder why he is soooo damn hungry for power. Living in a billion rupee home and make himself champion of poor. My lord what a hypocrat.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
At least some one should write vision of this visionary leader.

Today if Nawaz Shareef decide to shake hand with Army & establishment, Imran Khan's politics will be finished.

Cheetah has been doing his politics on the shoulders of MQM/Altaf and now Nawaz Shareef.

Where is vision and what is vision.

Baida gharq ho gaya Pakistan ka

Satiya nas ho gaya Pakistan ka

What else...............he have in his politic.

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)
Haha stateman and imran. Wow thats a biggest funny thing we could hear. Sitting in generals laps does not make you a leader rather it makes you something else.
Dirty politics has been done in the past but Imran is trying to beat it all by being the dirtiest of all. He wants the judiciary to do what suites him. He want the army to do what suites him he want the people to do what suites him. I wonder why he is soooo damn hungry for power. Living in a billion rupee home and make himself champion of poor. My lord what a hypocrat.

You needs a mental treatment ASAP..If you can't make any difference b/w Zardari/Nawaz/Altaf/Asfand yar wali Maulana diesel and IMRAN KHAN! then you need a psychiatrist.

hans

Banned
Quick Question for all.....

When was the last time Imran khan ran from Police?
He kind of jumped his house Outer wall and made his escape.

Do any one remember .... Nov 2007.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Today if Nawaz Shareef decide to shake hand with Army & establishment, Imran Khan's politics will be finished.

Cheetah has been doing his politics on the shoulders of MQM/Altaf and now Nawaz Shareef.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Are you talking by Nawaz Sharif, who had been nourished & grown by Gen. Jelani.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

u didnt mention alternative.. may i know whose leadership do u believe in?

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

First do share visionary statements (if any) of Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Shareef & Asif Zardari...

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
First do share visionary statements (if any) of Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Shareef & Asif Zardari...

Thanks for accepting Imran Khan have no vision like Altaf, Nawaz Zardari. etc etc. quite obvious when these people will come up with their vision, then Imran Khan will start thinking of his vision for himself and then PTI and last but not least for Pakistan,:lol::lol::lol:.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
What makes you think that Imran is sitting in the laps of generals? Imran has criticized army many times when no other politician could do. What dirty politics? His stand on Aafia Siddiqui case, drones, judiciary, raymond Davis, Zardari presidential election and much more. Where do you see him playing dirty. You are calling him hungry of power. How come? He could been PM long time ago if he had comprised on integrity.
On your last point, you have some weight that he is living in billion rupees house and championing the poor. I wish he did not live in that house. However he claims that this house was built by the legitimate money earned by him.
One person who hosted Imran for two night swears on Quran that while living in his house Imran cleaned washroom and set the bedroom bed sheets himself.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for accepting Imran Khan have no vision like Altaf, Nawaz Zardari. etc etc. quite obvious when these people will come up with their vision, then Imran Khan will start thinking of his vision for himself and then PTI and last but not least for Pakistan,:lol::lol::lol:.

Only a indo fanatic can reply like that.. sometimes it amazes me.. why r indoz so desperate to invest their time on a website which doesnt deal in their problems at all (Repeat AT ALL)..

y dont u losers make ur own website...!!

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Only a indo fanatic can reply like that.. sometimes it amazes me.. why r indoz so desperate to invest their time on a website which doesnt deal in their problems at all (Repeat AT ALL)..
y dont u losers make ur own website...!!

:lol::lol::lol: So as usual no answer, start crying, better have some help from your buddies, [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

Well I believe this was the time, when you and your family members were die hard supporters of Nawaz Sharif, correct, so what are you trying to quote through this video, try to make some sense buddy or otherwise don't get involved if you don't have any answer.:):););)

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Folks I will repeat my question, please disclose "VISION" of Imran Khan,

If you have any problem in finding his vision, then let me know, I will help you in this regard. but don't waste my time, by reply useless accusations along with senseless funny videos.:P:P

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
:lol::lol::lol: So as usual no answer, start crying, better have some help from your buddies, [hilar][hilar][hilar]

man o man!! only crazy indo can make sense of his life by participating to a Pakistani website...

why dont u put ur accomplishment on ur CV.. may be u get a role of mental patient in any indo movie..

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
man o man!! only crazy indo can make sense of his life by participating to a Pakistani website...

why dont u put ur accomplishment on ur CV.. may be u get a role of mental patient in any indo movie..

Hahahaha

I believe I have responded to you in this regards, it looks like you are cutting and pasting your replies.

Well good for you, keep on going,

However I will advise you to do something which have some sense, don't run after blindly to someone, who is only taking advantage of you.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Offcourese he had been every one knows it. But does that make it legal does that justify?
Who ever does wrong is WRONG. Have the guts to say it beta. Your tatoo leader is just an army pimp nothing more.

Are you talking by Nawaz Sharif, who had been nourished & grown by Gen. Jelani.