Imran khan and Altaf Hussain Love marriage :)

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not full videos. They cut the video and only show the words what they want to show. Imran khan is so clear in his vision. He just does not believe on weapens(Bandook) siasat. Now theay are afraid because of Karach dhrna so they have started again . Imran was only who was in court against Altaf hussain. He is right political leaders does not do like Altaf hussain. whatever he does he is blamed that someone is behind him. It has started MQm and now Muslim leage is sacred of Him. Imran Khan is going to be in power soon he is going head with the Nation of Pakistan. Thanks that at least personal attack are not any more. Now who is trying to put such things in this time while a big event is going happen in Karachi. He is really not ture pakistani and Pakistani Lover.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If MQM made Alliance with PML-N = No Comments ......
If MQM made Alliance with PPP = No Comments .....
If MQM made Alliance with Eastablishment = No Comments .....
If MQM made Alliance with Jageerdaars (Like Zardari) = No Comments .....

Because all they had done in great "MULKI MAFAAD" ...... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

But If Imran Khan only talked to them ...... = A lot of criticism comes .....

em not the supporter of IK but .....I think Imran made temporary alliance with MQM & after getting Power he will kick at their A**es .....[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Guys have luk hereunder ....

story3.gif

Last edited:

Cheemaa

Banned
Is ko kehtay hain munafiqat ki mayraaj....Imran Khan ki munafiqat hay kay aaaj Altaf Hussain ko phone kar raha hay jis ko woh kal tak Indian ka agent aur dehshatgarg kehta tha. Yeh sab kursi ka chakkar hay aur tum jesay baywakoofon ko inquilab ka jhansa day kar woh khud to PM ban jaye ga aur tum jesay baywakooof us kay liye talian bajao gay...[hilar][hilar][hilar]

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Akhwat aur Bhai charee ko apreciate/promote karne k bejayee nifaq o tafriq ko hawa dena spirit of Isalm k bhi khelaaf hay aur insaniat k bhi, Jalti per teel shetani amal dakgal k motaradeb kaha ja sakta hay.
KOLON MULIMON AKHWATON.
Jab PTI aur MQM may nifaq tha tu hame acha nahi lagta tha ab bhai charee ki kaushish hay tu bhi hamee eteraz hay. Koon loog hen ham?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If MQM made Alliance with PML-N = No Comments ......
If MQM made Alliance with PPP = No Comments .....
If MQM made Alliance with Eastablishment = No Comments .....
If MQM made Alliance with Jageerdaars (Like Zardari) = No Comments .....

Because all they had done in great "MULKI MAFAAD" ...... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

But If Imran Khan only talked to them ...... = A lot of criticism comes .....

em not the supporter of IK but .....I think Imran made temporary alliance with MQM & after getting Power he will kick at their A**es .....[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Guys have luk hereunder ....

story3.gif

If questions are being asked from PTI, there is a background that IK has taken High Moral Grounds on each and every issue including bringing Bhagora Choran Wala to justice.

We are told inside the party that there was a great pressure from Karachi Tanzeem and Dr Alvi himslef advocated that if we can soften our stance on Kal.uu Sarkar, MQM vote bank en block could be hijacked in case a breakup in MQM which is a possibility if PPP or PLMn Govt decided to take MQM head on. IK bought this argument and called Choran seller in London.

IK can't and will not be a dummy for the agencies that is against his nature so I am not buying the argument that agencies made him call Kal.uu, he must have talked to him on Mute as he is on record that how can a normal person sit and listen to him.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Finally PML (N) 's Media Cell which has been allocated a budget of Rs. 10 Crore, has started working !!!

But, let me remind you this isn't 1997. This time we will reply you with videos & pictures , which will embarrass your leaders in Public. Wait up till elections !!! You will hate your own leader Nawaz Sharif. Meanwhile you can read Taliban Shuffle !!!

IMRAN KHAN WILL BRING THE CHANGE. Corrupt people and there children (like you) will leave the country or will face trial !!!

میرا سر شرم سے جھک گیا۔ اگر یہ تحریک انصاف کا الیکشن سے پہلے کا انقلاب ھے تو پھر الیکشن کے بعد اگر حکومت بنانے کی ضرورت پڑی تو بھر ھر کتا بلا بھائی بن جائے گا۔ شرم کا مقام ھے۔
کراچی میں اب ھزاروں لوگ مر جائیں۔ لیکن عمران خان ان کے لئے آواز نہی اٹھائے گا۔ مافیا کا جو ڈان ھے اس سے فون پر بات کرنے کا یہ حال ھے اگر اس سے گلے مل لیا تو پھر کیا ھو گا۔

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

If questions are being asked from PTI, there is a background that IK has taken High Moral Grounds on each and every issue including bringing Bhagora Choran Wala to justice.

We are told inside the party that there was a great pressure from Karachi Tanzeem and Dr Alvi himslef advocated that if we can soften our stance on Kal.uu Sarkar, MQM vote bank en block could be hijacked in case a breakup in MQM which is a possibility if PPP or PLMn Govt decided to take MQM head on. IK bought this argument and called Choran seller in London.

IK can't and will not be a dummy for the agencies that is against his nature so I am not buying the argument that agencies made him call Kal.uu, he must have talked to him on Mute as he is on record that how can a normal person sit and listen to him.
Now i got the joke of why that famous MUQADMA against kal-u-u sarkar was put in cold storage. What i can ascertain from this post is that Imran compromised to pocket couple of votes . Will he be able to bring those killers to justice who would break away from Kall-u-u sarkar and join hands with Imran. Does Imran believes in "jang aor siyasat mein sub kuch jayez hay".

Akhwat aur Bhai charee ko apreciate/promote karne k bejayee nifaq o tafriq ko hawa dena spirit of Isalm k bhi khelaaf hay aur insaniat k bhi, Jalti per teel shetani amal dakgal k motaradeb kaha ja sakta hay.
KOLON MULIMON AKHWATON.
Jab PTI aur MQM may nifaq tha tu hame acha nahi lagta tha ab bhai charee ki kaushish hay tu bhi hamee eteraz hay. Koon loog hen ham?

bhai sahib ager ye bhai chara hai to phir PML-N nay kia qasoor kia hai??? ye bhai chara nhi ye munafiqat ka chara hai. matlab ho to ghaaday ko bhi baap bana lo.

GeoG

Now i got the joke of why that famous MUQADMA against kal-u-u sarkar was put in cold storage. What i can ascertain from this post is that Imran compromised to pocket couple of votes . Will he be able to bring those killers to justice who would break away from Kall-u-u sarkar and join hands with Imran. Does Imran believes in "jang aor siyasat mein sub kuch jayez hay".

You haven't completely got it yet bro
Scotland Yard team sought evidence from FIA Pakistan and FIA refused to co-operate, that is why Muqadama is in cold storage, not that IK has withdrawn it.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Benazir ke baad is ne tasbeeh pakar li hay aur tasbeeh karte hain kursi kursi kursi kursi ......................... Bas yehi chakar hay ...

khan saab falling in love with altaf bhai(clap)

and what about this one??[hilar]

please help me understand what he is trying to achieve ?? I am confused...(omg)

GeoG

Finally PML (N) 's Media Cell which has been allocated a budget of Rs. 10 Crore, has started working !!!

But, let me remind you this isn't 1997. This time we will reply you with videos & pictures , which will embarrass your leaders in Public. Wait up till elections !!! You will hate your own leader Nawaz Sharif. Meanwhile you can read Taliban Shuffle !!!

IMRAN KHAN WILL BRING THE CHANGE. Corrupt people and there children (like you) will leave the country or will face trial !!!

Good to see that you have lost hope in Bhagora General
Dair Ayay Darust Aayay

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران خان کی ستائش کرتا ہوں تو بھاڑے کے ٹٹو بھڑکتے بہت ہیں - ہارون رشید

Bhai sahib kisi Siasi tajziya nigaar se poocho ye Imran Khan ki kitni kamyaab siaysi chaal ha. Wo aik hi ball pa sub ko out kray ga. Aur ye bhi k Iqtadaar main na hotay howay b MQM se apni bateein manwana. WAH kya baat ha. PPP ki haqoomat ha. Per phir b MQM se blackmail ho rhi ha. AUR HAMARY PASS KUCH B NHI aur mqm ko seedha kerna shoro ker diya ha