I have offers from PTI & PML-N - Marvi Memon

aftab ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
b7b513c04d3d8da24d310b6f57380e58.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Marvi Memon, who resigned as MNA after presenting a charge-sheet against the government and PML, on Thursday ruled out the possibility of joining ex-president Pervez Musharrafs All Pakistan Muslim League (APML).

I am very clear that joining the APML is not an option before me, she said during an informal chat with The News here, a day after she tendered resignation as a legislator, which she thought was an honourable way of bowing out of the legislature.

She defended her decision to resign after violating the party line and voting against the budget in the National Assembly on Wednesday, saying by doing so she had pre-empted what was written on the wall for her.

Marvi, who is daughter of former Senator Nisar A Memon, who was once very close to Musharraf, said she would spend more time with people and try to create public awareness about the issues, the nation was faced with.

She has no plan for the time being to join any other political party but Marvi said she had offers from PML-N and PTI. Marvi hails from Sindh. Marvi claimed everyone was free to take independent decisions but insisted more big names in the National Assembly would take important decisions in the weeks and months to come. The former lawmaker declined to reveal identity of those, who according to her claim, could follow suit soon because of the dismal performance of the ruling coalition.

There several legislators who are fed up with the government policies and want clean governance in Pakistan by saying goodbye to the out-dated status quo, she maintained. Marvi said her decision to quit as MNA and the party was purely in response to the call of her conscience and she was satisfied with it, as she had set a new parliamentary tradition. Asked was she convinced Musharrafs rule was far better than the PPP-led ruling coalition, Marvi pointed out that it was in fact PML-Musharraf government from 2002 to 2007.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=54270&Cat=2&dt=6/24/2011

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I have offers from PTI, PML-N: Marvi

Imran khan should offer her to join PTI and she is very nearer to imran's menifesto.. i think she might join PTI

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

She will join PTI because all of her politics has been against PMLN. for example Musharaf, anti NS. Q league, Anti NS. And now PTI is the best option for her because IK is at his best to oppose NS. It will be easier and comfortable mentally to join PTI.

Imran khan should offer her to join PTI and she is very nearer to imran's menifesto.. i think she might join PTI

ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------
میرے خیال میں ھماری پارٹی ون مین شو ھے۔ ھمیں ایسے لوگوں کی زیادہ ضرورت ھے۔ ایک کمزور پارٹی ھونے کے ناتے ھمارا حق زیادہ بنتا ھے۔ زکواہ صدقہ میں ھی ماروی میمن ھمیں مل جائے تو کیا بات ھے۔ قبول ھے قبول ھے قبول ھے۔

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

An excerpt from her resignation statement:

"It is time that the people of Pakistan are freed from this government. It is time that sincere, tax-paying Pakistanis unite for Pakistans sake. It is time they reject old politics and espouse new politics, where the definition of politics is serving ones people rather than ruling over them."

From the above statement, I think she seems to be leaning more towards PTI.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------
میرے خیال میں ھماری پارٹی ون مین شو ھے۔ ھمیں ایسے لوگوں کی زیادہ ضرورت ھے۔ ایک کمزور پارٹی ھونے کے ناتے ھمارا حق زیادہ بنتا ھے۔ زکواہ صدقہ میں ھی ماروی میمن ھمیں مل جائے تو کیا بات ھے۔ قبول ھے قبول ھے قبول ھے۔
Ye hai Munafiq-e-Ala Nawaz Sharif ka shagird jo andar se N league ka chamcha hai aur khud ko PTI ka worker bolta hai. Agar kisi ne munaafqat seekhni ho to is banday se raabta karay kyunke is ne apnay ustaad se Munafiqat mai Ph.D ki degree li hai.

GraanG2

ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------

Tum jaisa munafiq Insan main ne zindagi mein nahi dekha...Us din Quran ki baat kar rahe the...Zara socho Jab Qayamat ke din tum se poocha jayega...Besharmi ki had kar di hai tum ne...Sorry lekin main tumhara har post ignore karta hoon ,is umeed pe ke tum kabhi yeh munafiqat chor do ge...Lekin lagta hai Allah SWT ne tumhare dil par mohar laga diya hai...Think about it.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahaha good one
ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------

Tum jaisa munafiq Insan main ne zindagi mein nahi dekha...Us din Quran ki baat kar rahe the...Zara socho Jab Qayamat ke din tum se poocha jayega...Besharmi ki had kar di hai tum ne...Sorry lekin main tumhara har post ignore karta hoon ,is umeed pe ke tum kabhi yeh munafiqat chor do ge...Lekin lagta hai Allah SWT ne tumhare dil par mohar laga diya hai...Think about it.

مومن صاحب اللہ کو میں نے جواب دینا ھے۔ اللہ میرے دل کا حال جانتا ھے۔ سچ کڑوا ھوتا ھے۔ سچ کا سامنا نہی کرسکتے تو چلو بھر پانی میں ڈوب مرو۔ ایک تو ان دو بابوں کو کوئی کام نہی جو انٹرنیٹ پر چوولیں مارتے رھتے ھیں۔ او بانا لوگ اللہ اللہ کرو۔

GraanG2

مومن صاحب اللہ کو میں نے جواب دینا ھے۔ اللہ میرے دل کا حال جانتا ھے۔ سچ کڑوا ھوتا ھے۔ سچ کا سامنا نہی کرسکتے تو چلو بھر پانی میں ڈوب مرو۔ ایک تو ان دو بابوں کو کوئی کام نہی جو انٹرنیٹ پر چوولیں مارتے رھتے ھیں۔ او بانا لوگ اللہ اللہ کرو۔

Ok Let Allah SWT decide about u InshaAllah...Peace.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai jee baat to app ki theak hay lkain woh kub badalne wala hay (yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

BrotherKantu

Imran khan should offer her the prime-minster's job. Total success. Pakistani people are always ready to give "any-thing" to women. once, i fyou remember Musarat Shaheen won election in NWFP against some moulana.

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)

ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------

بات تو سچ ہے پر بات ہے رسوائی کی

bhai jee baat to app ki theak hay lkain woh kub badalne wala hay (yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

ھاں میں باغی ھوں۔ ھاں میں باغی ھوں۔
------------------------------
سچ بولنا میری مجبوری ھے۔ شخصیت پرستی آپ کی مجبوری ھے۔
تم لوگ اپنا کام کرو اور مجھہ کو میرا کام کرنے دو۔

اگر جاوید ھاشمی نون لیگ میں کوئی ایسی بات جو پارٹی کے خلاف جائے وہ بولے تو وہ سچا انسان کھرا انسان۔ اس کو سب سلوٹ کریں گے۔ اگر مجھہ جیسا ادنا کارکن سچ بولے تو اسے منافق کا لقب۔ کیا یہ کھلا تعضاد نہی۔

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

ھاں میں باغی ھوں۔ ھاں میں باغی ھوں۔
------------------------------
سچ بولنا میری مجبوری ھے۔ شخصیت پرستی آپ کی مجبوری ھے۔
تم لوگ اپنا کام کرو اور مجھہ کو میرا کام کرنے دو۔

اگر جاوید ھاشمی نون لیگ میں کوئی ایسی بات جو پارٹی کے خلاف جائے وہ بولے تو وہ سچا انسان کھرا انسان۔ اس کو سب سلوٹ کریں گے۔ اگر مجھہ جیسا ادنا کارکن سچ بولے تو اسے منافق کا لقب۔ کیا یہ کھلا تعضاد نہی۔

jane do yaar kahan javeed hashmi ur kahan tum

javeed hashmi nay pata hay party kiya khuch nahe kiya
jail kati sazean bhugteen ur kitni sarey khidmaat anjaam dean ur janab app nay ma siway apna avatar ur signature change karne k ur kiya kiya hay

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Dekha kion nahi ,

zia nahi dekha. Ya Zawaz nahi dekha ,

sub aik hi qoum he.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ایک انار سو بیمار۔
----------------

Har baat mein apnay liyaee gunjaish nikaal lia kar :)