Hypocricy Check for "Dissident" Patwaris supporting Qadiyanis

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hindu ka Bapu tu Godse tha, the killer of Gandhi --- tu Gandhi kinka Bapu hai India mein?
Deduction logic will not work beta jee.

Gandhi got killed by who or who not does not matters.

What matters is if 20 crore people have given their verdict by means of some poll that Gandhi is their baapu. Otherwise your claims holds no legitimacy. Its like a street ghunda saying he killed Hitler and stopped collision of earth from the Sun. But we all know that he is batshit crazy liar ???

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bas yahi majboori hay jiski waja se Indians ko yaha aa kar bolna parta hy k gandhi is our leader ?

app jasy Siasat.pk ky warrior 70 saal se fail ho gae kashmir ko azaad kerwany mein - what a shit app Kashmir bhi kafro se azaad nahi kerwa saky- Kafirs must be too brave !

Oky Mr Pagal - I am going to have a dinner ab aur kitna sar khapaon aik pagal ky sath ?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How to recognize a hypocrite ?

Answer : if they cry about Islamophobia and are themselves sick with Ahmediphobia ?
Answer: qadyanis are crap - they are not a religion its a cancer implanted by British and who still worship their masters and cannot say one word against their master. hypocrisy as claim they worship Allah but actually worship Gora Saheb

Passion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Muslims: ok this is a samsung will you consider this an I Phone if i claim it is an I Phone?
Liberal: No way. Why should i?
Muslims: so why should i consider Qadiyanis as Muslims if by definition they are not?
Liberal: you are bigot. You have Ahmedia Phobia Uwaaaaaaannnn ??
The definition of muslim Given by prophet Muhammad SAW is enough not by third class illeterate madarssa chap goons like u

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The definition of muslim Given by prophet Muhammad SAW is enough not by third class illeterate madarssa chap goons like u
According to Nabi SAW, he is the last Messenger of ALLAH. Anyone who does not believe in the finality of Prophethood on Muhammad SAW and follows an imposter Nabi or a reformer of Islam, is not a Muslim.

Calling people Madrassa chaap for quoting Islam eh? I bet you're the angootha chap who cannot talk with logic so the first thing that comees to your mind is to belittle people with name calling as if studying from a Madrassa is lowly.

Shame of this classist attitude. No wonder you are the scum od humanity and an agootha chaao because the word Madrissa of Urdu stands of educational institute.

You neither have knowledge nor have logical responses. Lay off Angootha Chaap Jahil Classist Racist Cuckold.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai unki marzi --- Agar app khud ko khushi khushi kafir kh sakty hain tu woo bhi kh len gen

meny tu bas apni baat ki hai
I will agree with you when you return the money apple won legally from Samsung for copying their patented design / product. Otherwise your words of uski marzi meri marzi hold no meaning in the real world. ??

Illogical babob libturds negating basic facts, maths and logic are telling people to accept hijacking religions. You can lick ass and call it whatever you want, just dont call it what it is not.

If you can pay me the price of an Iphone to buy a Samsung and accept buying it as an Iphone good for you. But the rest of the world will make a laughing stock out of your declaring you an international fudgetard. ??

Liberal 000

I will agree with you when you return the money apple won legally from Samsung for copying their patented design / product. Otherwise your words of uski marzi meri marzi hold no meaning in the real world. ??

Illogical babob libturds negating basic facts, maths and logic are telling people to accept hijacking religions. You can lick ass and call it whatever you want, just dont call it what it is not.

If you can pay me the price of an Iphone to buy a Samsung and accept buying it as an Iphone good for you. But the rest of the world will make a laughing stock out of your declaring you an international fudgetard. ??

Jews can argue the same logic that their technology is being sold in the market with a different name as a new technology

Your arguments are flawed and an insult to God and Islam--- so you should refrain from being a representative of Muslims and Islam on this forum

Liberal 000

According to Nabi SAW, he is the last Messenger of ALLAH. Anyone who does not believe in the finality of Prophethood on Muhammad SAW and follows an imposter Nabi or a reformer of Islam, is not a Muslim.

Calling people Madrassa chaap for quoting Islam eh? I bet you're the angootha chap who cannot talk with logic so the first thing that comees to your mind is to belittle people with name calling as if studying from a Madrassa is lowly.

Shame of this classist attitude. No wonder you are the scum od humanity and an agootha chaao because the word Madrissa of Urdu stands of educational institute.

You neither have knowledge nor have logical responses. Lay off Angootha Chaap Jahil Classist Racist Cuckold.
Answer: qadyanis are crap - they are not a religion its a cancer implanted by British and who still worship their masters and cannot say one word against their master. hypocrisy as claim they worship Allah but actually worship Gora Saheb
ہمارے نزدیک تو کافر ہونا برا ہے تمہارے نزدیک قابل فخر ہے

Reality is most of the Muslim countries from Saudi Arabia to Iran to Afghanistan etc are sick with KafirPhobia as long as Muslims do not raise their voice against such fascist states they have no right to complain about Islamophobia

Passion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Looks like u r certified madrassa chap goone who wears suicide jackets, kills innocent people and giving lessons on humanity here. The first para you mentioned is not even ahadith. Yeh tu madrassa chaaps ke halat hai. ahadith clearly mentioned anyone who reads kalima is a muslim. Prophet muhammad is a last law bearing prophet. Deciding someones faith is an act of god. When u decide to take dat act in your hands the society gets the illeterate goones like you. I think you might need to go back to maddrassa and redo some lessons there. I mean your mind has become sick after years of providing sex slavery to your mullahs. Retards like his elders d mullah. Making now his own ahadiths.