Husainiwala Border at Ferozpur India, Couldn't be closer than this!

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

tho the video is made by an indian,so NO need to mention that its biased, but our sher dil rangers put up a beautiful show of courage and love for pakistan, bravo,long live rangers
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Husainiwala Border at Ferozpur India, Couldn't be closer than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha....Nice show...Pakistan Zindabad...

Its kinda funny though...Just wandering ,Does this happen on every international borders? Or is it just we Pakis and Indians have nothing else to and waster our energy and time on this and make the extra bucks which we can't through tax collection.

I am sorry if its a part of tradition or something and I don't have knowledge about it.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Husainiwala Border at Ferozpur India, Couldn't be closer than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha....nice show...pakistan zindabad...

Its kinda funny though...just wandering ,does this happen on every international borders? Or is it just we pakis and indians have nothing else to and waster our energy and time on this and make the extra bucks which we can't through tax collection.

I am sorry if its a part of tradition or something and i don't have knowledge about it.

bro its kind of agression they show by stamping on the ground, dont be serious!!!!!
Take it as a fun too!!!!!
Also they try to put the opposite down!!!!

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahaha....Nice show...Pakistan Zindabad...

Its kinda funny though...Just wandering ,Does this happen on every international borders? Or is it just we Pakis and Indians have nothing else to and waster our energy and time on this and make the extra bucks which we can't through tax collection.

I am sorry if its a part of tradition or something and I don't have knowledge about it.

قوموں کو ان فضولیات سے ترقی نہیں ملتی. ایک خبر مجھ کو اس وقت مل نہیں رہی ورنہ میں یہاں پوسٹ کرتا جس کے مطابق تحقیق میں یہ سامنے آیا تھا کے دونوں اطراف انڈیا اور پاکستان کے جو جوان اس مشق میں روزانہ شامل ہوتے ہیں انکے گھٹنے اور ٹخنے اس سخت فرش پر زور زور سا بار بار قدم مارنے کی وجہ سے ختم ہو جاتے ہیں. اور اس خبر میں دونوں ممالک سے مطالبہ کیا گیا تھا کے اس بےمقصد مشق کو بند کیا جائے.

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)

کارِ مردااں روشنی و گرمی است
کارِ دُوناں حیلہ و بے شرمی است

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh tqreebat only kisi khas day per honi chahiy jaisy Jishin Azadi 14 aug, 6 septer jisay days per not every day that is just waisting of time

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

tho the video is made by an indian,so NO need to mention that its biased, but our sher dil rangers put up a beautiful show of courage and love for pakistan, bravo,long live rangers
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

It's about time they change this tap dance competition

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good show of courage, patriotism, and jazba...

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh tqreebat only kisi khas day per honi chahiy jaisy Jishin Azadi 14 aug, 6 septer jisay days per not every day that is just waisting of time
ge haan, ager indian rozana karain to kia aap khamoshe say daykhtay rahain????????????they provoke u for a befitting reply,

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)

Good dance from both sides. I bet after each show they go and have tea and talk about each other performance. They must know each other by name now. Good for entertainment....

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

Good dance from both sides. I bet after each show they go and have tea and talk about each other performance. They must know each other by name now. Good for entertainment....
yea go and tell this to ur soldiers that they are only good at dancing!!!!!lolz
were u on a foreign assingment, came after a long time to ur shift, or u were demoted by ur boss(R A W)