How many Karachiites here support MQM

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
No finger pointing and no accusation. We all know what is happening and have our opinions about it.

Well I am a 28yo from Karachi and if someone wants to categorize me they can call me "Urdu Speaking" and I dont support the MQM.

I will never vote for them. Most of my friends (70%) are of the same view and my family which is historically MQM voters are not gonna vote for them either. Even my Pathan friends never vote for ANP.

Both ANP and MQM have done the biggest harm to thier community.

Just wanted to find out how many karachiites here would actually vote for MQM after this mayhem?

Like i said no finger pointing, just want to see if MQM has lost any support and are they still popular..

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
I am from Karachi and I hate MQM. I will never vote for them. They are the killers of innocent people. I hate them from the bottom of my heart. Ye loag sirf bandook ki siasat jaante hain. Zabardasti garion aur bason main bhar bhar kar logon ko apne jaloos main lai jaatay hain aur jo nahi jatay ya to unhe dhamki di jaati hai ya phir maar dia jaata hai.
Meri apnay Karachi ke bhaion aur behno se appeal hai ke please inn Qatilon (MQM) ka saath mat dai inhon ke hamaray mulk aur khaas kar Karachi ka satya naas kar dia hai.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
They took my Sala (19yo college going) and all young men from his apartment forcefully to protest against Zlfikar Mirza statement.

The poor guy was shivering. Well they didnt do any harm just took them to the streets for 2-3 hrs.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am A supporter of MQM because MQM is the only hope for Ghar Sindhi Abadgaar in interior Sindh against Sindhi Qaum Parast. the other parties like PMLN just came to ask vote only at election times after getting our votes we never seen them or never raise any voice against racism whish we are facing in interior sindh.

Jeeye Mutahida Jiye Altaf Hussain, Jiye Sindh and Jeevey jeevey Pakistan.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am A supporter of MQM because MQM is the only hope for Ghar Sindhi Abadgaar in interior Sindh against Sindhi Qaum Parast. the other parties like PMLN just came to ask vote only at election times after getting our votes we never seen them or never raise any voice against racism whish we are facing in interior sindh.

Jeeye Mutahida Jiye Altaf Hussain, Jiye Sindh and Jeevey jeevey Pakistan.

what is that bro..can you explain ? and what has MQM done for that cause.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
what is that bro..can you explain ? and what has MQM done for that cause.
\

Its shows your Failure of information, please get information. if you are asking to me its means that you dont have any information just recently Sindhi Nationalist banned entry of Non Sindhi Speaking Students entry In Mehraan University. On 27th of December 2007 Benazir was killed in Rawalpindi but all reaction was happened in interior SIndh and Karachi against Non Sindhis. What Mqm did for that you have to go Interior Sindh and and ask the people who are living what Mutahida did for them to save their lives from these Nationalists.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is a genuine question and you are acting like you know everything everywhere in the world.

so basically its protecting the non sindhis in interior sindh..right?

tell me who was in the sindh govt from 2002-2011? MQM, once with Q and now with PPP..

10 years...and did they anything do to depoliticise police ?

see, why injustice happens anywhere is because people are not scared of the law. they know they will get away with anything. The police is curropt the lower judiciary is ineffective.

What MQM does is instead of fixing the police, they give arms to thier own activist. Why? So that you can always depend on them to protect you. If there is a fair police system then you would not need MQM or PPP to save you from Sindhis or Sindhis from You. But then that will make you independent from them and you will feel fearless.

10 years and no process in place. If that is not a failure then i dont know what is.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
Supporters of other party should also show their affiliation . ??
Or you people lost your balls ???

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain .

My support to Altaf Hussain is directly proportional to the hate of you people against MOHAJIRS and MQM .
That means as more as you people will show your hate against MOHAJIRS and MQM then my support will be more and more to ALTAF HUSSAIN and MQM .
Genocite of MOHAJIRS in karachi by PPPP , ANP , Talbans and other groups and Government authorities should be stop now.
I demand that atleast SINDH should be ruled directly by PAKISTAN ARMY.

Last edited:

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)
My friend you are not the only one, in fact 70% of Karachiite dont vote at all. out of 30%, half of them are forced to vote for these fascist and remaining 15% are pure jahils like Ali Aryan.

And FYI there are 30 morons in this platform, I have noticed that fact from the different polls here that involved MQM. Perhaps the truth is 30 ghundas from 90 media cell (disinformation cell).

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not fair that only who are supporting MQM , has to announce that they are supporting MQM .
Supporters of other party should also show their affiliation . ??
Or you people lost your balls ???

I do support MQM and Altaf Hussain .

My support to Altaf Hussain is directly proportional to the hate of you people against MOHAJIRS and MQM .
That means as more as you people will show your hate against MOHAJIRS and MQM then my support will be more and more to ALTAF HUSSAIN and MQM .
Genocite of MOHAJIRS in karachi by PPPP , ANP , Talbans and other groups and Government authorities should be stop now.
I demand that atleast SINDH should be ruled directly by PAKISTAN ARMY.

Itna ghussa kyu ho rahay ho bhai.

Why would i hate Muhajirs, both my grand parents are mohjairs ( me and my parents are karachiites).

You are showing clips of Urdu speaking dying. Are the pathans not dying or the bloach or the sindhis?

And tell me with 85% of the seats in Karachi, who is responsible? If the urdu speaking are dying then what is MQM doing..Iftaar parties and musical chair of Govt and Minsitries?

Shouldnt MQM resgin citing that there people are dying? If they cannot give us security why are they getting paid?

MQM is a part of the Govt. They should take resposibilites.

MQM has a governor. GOVERN....its his job to govern. How can he blame somone else...

If i was a MQM MNA, i would have thrown my resgnation on the face of Asif Zardari instead they are disccuing what ministry they want...

Yes URDU speaking people are dying....and MQM is doing nothing but talking about it.

woofer

Banned
No finger pointing and no accusation. We all know what is happening and have our opinions about it.

Well I am a 28yo from Karachi and if someone wants to categorize me they can call me "Urdu Speaking" and I dont support the MQM.

I will never vote for them. Most of my friends (70%) are of the same view and my family which is historically MQM voters are not gonna vote for them either. Even my Pathan friends never vote for ANP.

Both ANP and MQM have done the biggest harm to thier community.

Just wanted to find out how many karachiites here would actually vote for MQM after this mayhem?

Like i said no finger pointing, just want to see if MQM has lost any support and are they still popular..

Mr. Jammati , I am big supporter of MQM.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Jammati , I am big supporter of MQM.

Jammati. LOL.

No brother i am not a jammati either. Its funny how i am being called a jammati and a jihadi (on another thread), while people who know me for real call me a liberal and a western-ized.

Please guys, on both sides stop classifying here. We are not Muhajir, Punjabi, Jammati, Leegi, we are all Paksistanis and we are here because we love our country.

Every nations has disagreements, even brothers also have disagreements. But wise people dont call each other names.

Learn from each other and understand. Rasool Allah (PBUH) said that thinking that another muslim is inferior than you is a really bad quality.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
5 karachiites dont like MQM
2 do

hmmm...

wooffer bhai ..why are you calling other people names...dont they have the right to have an opinion.