How Englishmen looted Indian empire? A MUST WATCH!!!!!

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will urge all of you to spare some time and watch this documentary and see how Englishmen looted Indian empire and how and why they want to finish Muslims from the face of earth. It is a Must Must watch. Compare all the incidences explained in the documentary with current situation in the country and you will realize what is happening with us and what our future is. If we dont open our eyes and fight against anti Pakistan forces, we will be going down the drain very very soon. We need to wake up before it is too late. Please comment on the video for others to know your thoughts. Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRyW23059aM&feature=player_embedded#t=4s

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:alhamd:
The post graduate programs started by Jamia Al Rasheed are bearing fruit now
:mash:.

Would that all the schools of thoughts in Islam had started such Post Graduate programs to counter the Western media propagan da warfare. Had they started this 10-15 years ago we should not have been in the sorry state of the affair we are in. I think our Ulama-e-Haq from all the schools of thought should come forward and realize the importance of Cyber and electronic media.

The real reason that youth is backing Mr. Zaid Hamid is that he has done a great and unparalled job in countering Western media's and cyber warfare against Islam. Now I strongly feel that Ulama-e-Haq should bury sectarian divide and join hands to tell our youth about our brilliant past and even more brilliant future and sail our youth out of the inferiority complex it is in due to the bombardment of Western stooges in our local media, so that they can become a useful arms to support the future glory which is not far of.