Holy cow! Indian Government offices may soon be cleaned from cow urine.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: India to Launch Special 'Soft Drink' made of 'Cow Urine' - Expecting Huge Export :)

Allah maaf karay.... Insan religion k naam pay kiya kiya kartay hayn.... Na sirf Hindu but muslims , x-tians and others too....

moazzamniaz

Re: India to Launch Special 'Soft Drink' made of 'Cow Urine' - Expecting Huge Export :)

ویسے کتنی حیرت کی بات ہے کہ یہ ہندو موت پینے کے باوجود دہشتگردوں کے بارے میں سچ بولتے ہیں. ہمارے ہاں ملینز فالورز پر مشتمل ایسی مذہبی جماعتیں بھی ہیں کہ جن کے علماء آب زم زم پی کر بھی دہشت گردوں کے بارے میں منہ میں مینگنیاں ڈالے بیٹھے ہیں

اور ہاں، میں نے گاؤ موتر کے بارے میں ہر تھریڈ کا اختتام اونٹ کے موتر پر ہوتا دیکھا ہے. دوسرے کے مذہبی جذبات کا احترام کیا کرو کیونکہ مذھب اور اسکے ساتھ وابستہ جذباتیت اندھی ہوتی ہے؛ پھر وہ چاہے گاؤ موتر ہو یا اونٹ موتر

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL. Don't u know u import cows during bakra eid. Well won't u just let them cross over anyway. lolz.

i believe you call cow your 'mata' that means 'mother'. and you say we import your mother and you sell your mother to pakistan against money?????

it all looks very unreasonable. can you explain if i missed something???

RAW AGENT

i believe you call cow your 'mata' that means 'mother'. and you say we import your mother and you sell your mother to pakistan against money?????

it all looks very unreasonable. can you explain if i missed something???

what about your mata being sold in hira mandi for dollars i mean for money ? does it look reasonable to you ?

only idiots will use coow moot , have you used camel moot for pakistan ? your prophet used .

see sahih bukhari on google , do not try to use religion to denigrate indians , otherwise you will get the same thing in return.

there are few chutiyas who believe in gaau mata thingy but that is not all indians do.

Last edited:

RAW AGENT

Allah maaf karay.... Insan religion k naam pay kiya kiya kartay hayn.... Na sirf Hindu but muslims , x-tians and others too....

thank you sir for your sane post.

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
what about your mata being sold in hira mandi for dollars i mean for money ? does it look reasonable to you ?

only idiots will use coow moot , have you used camel moot for pakistan ? your prophet used .

see sahih bukhari on google , do not try to use religion to denigrate indians , otherwise you will get the same thing in return.

there are few chutiyas who believe in gaau mata thingy but that is not all indians do.

Why are you so upset dear. I just wanted clarification as I might be wrong. I heard from many that extremist hindus don't allow muslims to slaughter cows because they treat cow as MATA. I was also of the opinion that muslims should also avoid slaughtering cows in the areas of thick hindu population. But I couldn't understand how they then can sell their MATA.

now as you say many hindus don't have such belief the point is clear to me.

now the question is why those enlightened hindus don't raise their voice against the extremist hindus when they talk rubbish against Muslims on slaughtering cows.

RAW AGENT

Why are you so upset dear. I just wanted clarification as I might be wrong. I heard from many that extremist hindus don't allow muslims to slaughter cows because they treat cow as MATA. I was also of the opinion that muslims should also avoid slaughtering cows in the areas of thick hindu population. But I couldn't understand how they then can sell their MATA.

now as you say many hindus don't have such belief the point is clear to me.

now the question is why those enlightened hindus don't raise their voice against the extremist hindus when they talk rubbish against Muslims on slaughtering cows.

i am sorry for the bad words i used.

for your second question i know the reason,blind faith people do not understand the real meaning of their respective religions . another reason is lack of education and propaganda against other's religion.

geek04

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What I do not understand is: Indians say Cow is Holy and like a mother.. so when Cows stop producing milk they kick the Mother out of their home? That is equivalent to killing them in my opinion. Then the Holy cow is not holy no more?

UKHADU

Banned
What I do not understand is: Indians say Cow is Holy and like a mother.. so when Cows stop producing milk they kick the Mother out of their home? That is equivalent to killing them in my opinion. Then the Holy cow is not holy no more?

Sau percent durust