Historic Moment : Pak Ranger Hands Over Indian Pilot Abhinandan To Indian BSF

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear for me its more than what Indian can expect. After this Modi is not going to win coming elections. For me Modi to India is just like if we elect Moulana Masood Azhar or Sir Zaid Hamid..
Congrats to all Indians for the victory against devil like Modi in advance.

I think Mad Modi will win again. Right now he is planning another surgical strike drama. This mad cow can fell to any level. We must remain cautious.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think Mad Modi will win again. Right now he is planning another surgical strike drama. This mad cow can fell to any level. We must remain cautious.
Allah knows better but with the moves Pakistan played in last few days put Modi on back seat and that is victory for both Pakistan and India against a mental sick minded person.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please India don't attack us now, we gave you what you need without even asking. War is never a solution , sorry we took half of kashmir through war, Quaid e Azam didnot know that, he was mistaken when he announced to invade kashmir.
Rather you should say, Please india... dont attack us again, or next time, our fighters will eliminate your entire kashmir regiments and put flag on Lal Qila