mere-aaka

Citizen
sallam-namastey
here i m
u can all me mere-aaka ;)
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat
i m an indian but have lot of pakistanies friends here in usa
this forum is kool place to be friendly with ur enemy.
hope..my stay here, will be memoreble and pleasent for everyone.

G

mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat

wellcome *******
america is pakistan,s aaka u live in america so naturaly u r their aaka [funnny] [funnny]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
pappufromindia said:
mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat

wellcome *******
america is pakistan,s aaka u live in america so naturaly u r their aaka [funnny] [funnny]

Read the news Pappu. India has now taken over america as their new Akaa after ISI has broken the back of their previous akaa, the USSR!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome mere-Ghulam...

Yes your stay here will be pleasant as long as u provide others a pleasant atmosphere for a pleasant stay. [funnny]

C

commander

mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat
i m an indian but have lot of Pakistanies friends here in usa

Welcome dude, but try to be friend not master.
Do you think by giving this gesture you can get friendly with Pakistanies

pappufromindia said:
america is pakistan,s aaka u live in america so naturaly u r their aaka

America can be our leader's (so called) aaka but not Pakisan's.
You can easily judge from common Pakistanis how much they hate American policies.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
MERE AAKA IS A COMMON SENTANCE USED BY GULAM,I NEVER KNEW U STILL LIVE IN 17 CENTURY OF MUSLIM RULE.

G

niazi said:
MERE AAKA IS A COMMON SENTANCE USED BY GULAM,I NEVER KNEW U STILL LIVE IN 17 CENTURY OF MUSLIM RULE.

waqt waqt ki baat hai, jo kabhi aaka they ab gulaam ho gae.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
niazi said:

waqt waqt ki baat hai, jo kabhi aaka they ab gulaam ho gae.
JO PEHLAY AAKA THAY AB THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THEIR HYPOCRATE BANYA HINDU,MU MAY RAM RAM BAGAL MAIN CHUREE

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
be7922eef2dd5626b4364b68aad50911.jpg

Just see how prosperous and happy india was under the Muslims rule... This page says about 1835, by when the Muslim rule was weaken by the English. Imagine the time of 16 or 17 centuries how india would've been...

When I see indian TV channels threatining Pakistan, I wonder how cheap n weak they are... I mean looking the size of india and her resources and looking at their cheap threats... only the weak dogs bark.. And see how our leaders in the past decided to apart from india, because you cannot digest us on the internet, how would've been together with you.... I salute our leaders for giving us such beautiful gift as Pakistan... no matter how many problems we face but we are free from the dirt of indians.... Thanks Allah for Pakistan....

calling yourself a master is evident that you are still in pain due to the long term Muslim rules..... come out of it son, its 2010 not 1710.... [funnny]

answer for pappu of india that a new ghulam has beed added in america,s list and that is india don,t worry wht we loss in nothing when you will see your loss

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
lo aik aur banya agaya is forum main......lanat hai is forum ke admin per meri bhee aur khuda ki bhee jo apne darmina kutton ko jaga de raha hai

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat

Mere Aaka, very strange name, so had to Google it out of curiosity,
Your family must have told you the background :D :D

Agar Tameez Say Bat Karo Gay Ic Forum par Tou we will forget your history
But if you behaved like few of your kind, Har Roz Yehi Haal Karain Gay Tumhara

So wellcome if you behave

Censor board G, Aik Aadhi Rayat Kar Dain, Ic post Ko Chor Dain.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
WC dude
We Muslims rule on India so many years tum loog baas khawab mai he merey akaa merey akaa suntey they and still dreaming chaloo keep on dreaming.
waiting to see Ur typical Indian banyaa mentality like pappuu , sala ji, indiangay :lol:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
sangeen said:

Just see how prosperous and happy india was under the Muslims rule... This page says about 1835, by when the Muslim rule was weaken by the English. Imagine the time of 16 or 17 centuries how india would've been...

When I see indian TV channels threatining Pakistan, I wonder how cheap n weak they are... I mean looking the size of india and her resources and looking at their cheap threats... only the weak dogs bark.. And see how our leaders in the past decided to apart from india, because you cannot digest us on the internet, how would've been together with you.... I salute our leaders for giving us such beautiful gift as Pakistan... no matter how many problems we face but we are free from the dirt of indians.... Thanks Allah for Pakistan....

calling yourself a master is evident that you are still in pain due to the long term Muslim rules..... come out of it son, its 2010 not 1710.... [funnny]
Welldone sangeen bhai what a great prove from history.thanks and JazakAllah khair.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
sangeen said:

v wd bhai [clap]

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
GeoG said:
mere-aaka said:
sallam-namastey
here i m
live in USA

believe in seedhi baat

Mere Aaka, very strange name, so had to Google it out of curiosity,
Your family must have told you the background :D :D

Agar Tameez Say Bat Karo Gay Ic Forum par Tou we will forget your history
But if you behaved like few of your kind, Har Roz Yehi Haal Karain Gay Tumhara

So wellcome if you behave

Censor board G, Aik Aadhi Rayat Kar Dain, Ic post Ko Chor Dain.
[hilar]