Heroin addiction on the rise in Pakistan

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes , we do have this problem .
Drug is a world problem not only a pakistani problem.
Do not you have in your country drug problem. ??
Do you know how many millions of indians got AIDS ( Acquired immune deficiency syndrome )???
Number of people currently infected in India range from 2 to 5 million ( Top position in the world )

Adeel

Founder
Its funny how much indians are interested in Pak matters, they visit Pakistani forums more than even Pakistanis. If you go check their forums, you wont find any Pakistanis

Pak_Passion

Councller (250+ posts)
That is their strategy................. these are paid servent of Indian government............ I guess you people the forum team has to decide how to deal with them.

Its funny how much indians are interested in Pak matters, they visit Pakistani forums more than even Pakistanis. If you go check their forums, you wont find any Pakistanis

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

I guess they still think Pakistan is part of India. They wantt to make Pakistan weak and weaker and feel the happinesss. when Pakistan is on wheel chair, they love to see those pictures and They are successfull so far. Here is my prediction

After hundreds (less than 200) of years Pakistan will be completely mercey of India. Indians want to take revenage with Pakistan. They want to take over Pakistan & make India as it was before.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess they still think Pakistan is part of India. They wantt to make Pakistan weak and weaker and feel the happinesss. when Pakistan is on wheel chair, they love to see those pictures and They are successfull so far. Here is my prediction

After hundreds (less than 200) of years Pakistan will be completely mercey of India. Indians want to take revenage with Pakistan. They want to take over Pakistan & make India as it was before.

Koi Haal nahi hay tera Faqira.Kia banay ga tera Faqira.Bachpan mein Maa Baap ke muhabat say mehroom Faqira.Polio kay teekay say mehroom Faqira.

Last edited:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

That is the real problem with most Pakistanis...they don't know what is going on the world.. they don't read much and visit any other forums so they they think what ever they read on pakistani forum is true which is not the case ...

hans

Banned
Nothing personal, tell me why Pakistani want to go to an Indian Forums? Look at me.. Why am I here?... it’s not being Pakistani, its the entertainment factor. We Pakistani as a whole are bunch of loser. SO its always fun making remarks about our selves.

For example, If I say, we Pakistani lost East Pakistan.. Every Loyal Pakistani jump there seats and starts to throw what ever they have...If I say…. Indian we lost East Pakistan.. no one will even smile.

Another example, Religious Fanaticism, Making remarks about our Mullah seems to be more fun then going for that Stupid RSS Thackeray. As Half the India seems to kick his Ass.

Ok leave all this we talk about our Country economy, the whole world laugh, we talk about our President, every Pakistani laugh.

Tell me why the heck should I go to an Indian Forum , and do what? Talk about our misery and Collective State Failures and the list of Army Generals who ruled us, and plan to rule us for the next 100 years.

We as a Nation Hate each other so much, what bounds us together seems like one of Allah SWT, miracle.

Star Gazer

indians ko adat hai buri har eik kay kaam mein taang aranay ki. In ko bolnay do jo bhi kehna chahatay hain becharoon ki jamhooriat ghar mein to kuch kaehnay naheen daitee.

canadian

They wont register you as members on their forums.

Unicorn

Banned

This is the best forum I been to Indian forums are just plain boring no entertainment at all.

This forum has saved me money as well. I used to drive 1.5 km for lunch hour and spend money on lunch and a beer 5 to six days a week. Now I pack my lunch eat it in 10 mins and enjoy the forum.

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the best forum I been to Indian forums are just plain boring no entertainment at all.

This forum has saved me money as well. I used to drive 1.5 km for lunch hour and spend money on lunch and a beer 5 to six days a week. Now I pack my lunch eat it in 10 mins and enjoy the forum.

hmmm...what do you find entertaining here?

Unicorn

Banned
hmmm...what do you find entertaining here?

Where else can you read Fatwa against cricket for one. People getting mad at Canadian for some of his threads thinking he is the one writing them. Chairman Gazo and his interesting maps and comments. Watch the show with Mubashar Luckhman today. This is only day and a half.