Hassan Nisar doing Gali Galoch on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
absolutely right, Hassan Nisar is right, i am proud of him, only such tit for tat attitude can shut PMLN mouth otherwise they continue the badtameezi like before, Hassan Nisar , if PMLN cheelas talk again like that , just slap them please, i am with u, they are too small in comparison with u
How do you feel if someone uses same language against you as used by this yellow jounalist??

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
absolutely right, Hassan Nisar is right, i am proud of him, only such tit for tat attitude can shut PMLN mouth otherwise they continue the badtameezi like before, Hassan Nisar , if PMLN cheelas talk again like that , just slap them please, i am with u, they are too small in comparison with u

Sadqay Bhai Sadqay - Naam Zanana tay Gallan Mardana

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]hassan nisar jaisay banday sharab pi kar apnay kuttay ko keh rahay hotay hain,mera beta bara ho kar Doctor banay ga[hilar],MQM ka shathi hay hassan nisar se hi itni ghatya bata ki umeed ki jati hay,rehta farm house mein aur batein ghareeboon ki karta hay,khabees banda.i think shahbaaz sharif ne is ki sharab nad kar di hay[hilar]

727570dc54403aae951c4077fc905a07.jpg

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
How do you feel if someone uses same language against you as used by this yellow jounalist??

Look, you need to comprehend the fact that these animals have destroyed our country in every respect.... and, for them "haramzadas" is a good fit. However, I would prefer to address them and the mulaaa as savages and the worst on the face of the earth as they have destroyed our great Country.

They are MEGA filth!

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]mazay ki baat abtaon,ye arooj larka hay sachi,[hilar]kiya ye khula tazad nahi,ye larka arooj ban kar yahan chating karta hay[hilar],waisay hassan nisaar ki dum par paon rakho,katna shoroo kar deta hay,pagal kuttay ki tarah[hilar]us ne abhi bas yehi bataya k hassan nisar ka apna farm house hay,aur nisar ne katna shoroo kar diya,like Altaf

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

[hilar] khak wahan hi pohanchti hay,jahan ka khameer hota hay,jaisay hassan nisar k kartoot hain,us waisya hi MQM walay mil ge[hilar]ab donoo mil kar pia karein ge,aur jia karein ge,
Hasan Nisar Haroon rasheed is bi alrgi hai. YE MQM me kion ghus gia hai.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

Hasan Nisar is the ture anchor of Pakistan. Good job hassan - You rock. ----tumari sabit kadmi per salam.

aap kee sabit kadmee ko bhee salaam ..
ghulama zehniat kee bhe hud hotee hai .. kaale bunder ko itna nah poojo keh khud ka bhee patta nah ho ...

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mushahidullah provoked him by saying "Galiyan Bakta hay".
Hassan Nisar responded.
I think Mushahidullah knew the reaction he will get.
Hassan Nisar should have ignored the remarks.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Geo tv Anchor,Fully tunn and swearing at PML Nawaz

Hasan Nisar aur PML-N walay dono hi do takay kay log hain.

I agree with you 100%, both of them are dispicable. Mushahid Ullah attacked Hasan Nisar first, then both of them stooped to the lowest.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

دوست آپ سے میری درخواست ہے کہ صرف موضوع پر اپنا تبصرہ کرا کیجیے، کسی بھی ممبر کے بارے میں آپ کو اس کی ذاتی یا اس کے ساتھ ذاتیات پر اترنے کی فورم اجازت نہیں دیتا ، آپ کے تا ؤں کا پیشگی شکریہ.

If Badami had maintained the same standards and had stopped Mushahid Ullah, we would not have witnessed this low quality of conversation by both participants.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Look, you need to comprehend the fact that these animals have destroyed our country in every respect.... and, for them "haramzadas" is a good fit. However, I would prefer to address them and the mulaaa as savages and the worst on the face of the earth as they have destroyed our great Country.

They are MEGA filth!

I agree with you that they are MEGA filth, But cannot even touch the remotest level of filth which was in the form of Mirza Qadiyani Kazab who was an embodiment of filth that Allah (SWT) condemned his death in the filth.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree with you that they are MEGA filth, But cannot even touch the remotest level of filth which was in the form of Mirza Qadiyani Kazab who was an embodiment of filth that Allah (SWT) condemned his death in the filth.

Ahh yes, the muliat fed dog has awaken....hahahah..... keep saying what you are saying you mutt!....We don't expect any better from you....you animals have destroyed our country and malign our religion Islam and Allah the Exalted has surely commenced His Exalted punishment and Lannat upon you..just look what you pathetic savages have done and how you are being punished....

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good work Hassan sahab, i am with u, return what u get from Nawaz badtameez group, just reply them harder and they will shut their mouth

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]Arooj uncle,aap hassan nisar ko altaf husain se choriyan le kar de do,aur ghagra b le[hilar] do