Hassan Nisar doing Gali Galoch on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

Hasan Nisar is the ture anchor of Pakistan. Good job hassan - You rock. ----tumari sabit kadmi per salam.

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge.

Hasan Nisar is a person who fancies himself. I have heard him insulting Pakistani people so many times. He is a bighead ,arrogant,and an idiot. Only reason he is invited in talk shows is his loyalty to Mafia of media and tv MQM.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Hassan Nisar Geo tv Anchor,Fully tunn and swearing at PML Nawaz

یہ ہمارے معاشرے کے گندے انڈے ہیں
دنیا کی ہر وہ برائی جو کوئی بھی سونچ سکتا ہے وہ ان میں موجود ہوگی
اس طرح کی غلاظت کو ہم نے اپنے سروں پر بیٹھا رکھا ہے
قصور ان کا نہیں ، یہ ہم سب کا قصور ہے
اور ہم یہ کیوں کرتے ہیں ؟
اس لیے کہ ہمارا کوئی میعار نہیں ہے
ہمارے اسلاف تہذیب و تمدن کے علم بردار تھے
مگر ہم نے وہ سب کھو دیا
اب دنیا بھر کی غلاظت کو اپنانا فخر بن گیا ہے

مجھے یاد ہے اسی حسن نثار نے ایک پروگرام میں کہا تھا کہ میں نماز نہیں پڑھتا
مجھے کیا ضرورت ہے نماز پڑھنے کی ، میں کوئی غلط کام کرتا تو کیوں نماز پڑھوں

اگر ہم نے اپنے آپ کو نہیں بدلہ تو اور خراب اور برا وقت ہمیں اس دنیا میں اور آخرت میں بھی تباہ و برباد کردے گا
حالانکہ ہم محمد عربی کی امت میں سے ہیں
ہم ہدایت یافتہ قوم میں سے ہیں
ہمارے پاس دنیا اور آخرت کی نجات کا ذریعہ ہے
ہمارے پاس الله اور اس کے رسول کی بتائی ہوئی ہدایت موجود ہے

مگر ہم نے اپنے دل و دماغ کو بند کر رکھا ہے
یہی رویہ ہمیں اس دنیا میں ذلیل و خوار کر رہا ہے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I am sure N leage people will never sit in the program , with this Barking doug.

Did he talked about Karachi people killing ?

hassan nisar. kammi kameen MQM ka dum challaaa. ghutiyaa insaan. ye altaf ka falsafa per raha tha.

doctor

Citizen

Oh God, this is actuall face of Hasan Nisar. If turned out to be a really *******. I think he learn such language from his masters in mqm, the mafia which he joined. Shame on him

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

hassan nisar say he humesha he batameez insan hai ..

sergeant

I have watched this program, no doubt both person have used vulgar words which are shameful. Now we come on comments that Hassan Nisar supporting MQM and Mushhid Ullah sahib defending PML(N).
People have given two time ruling power to PML(N) and three time to PPP. Both parties fail to delivered and just both parties blaming to each other. Pakistani public suffering hard and still both are not doing anything for people of Pakistan. We have seen a good example in flood time that how both major parties delivered to floods affected people. People of Pakistan and international community not trusting over government for giving aid. More over if we want to see leaders vision, see Japan leadership in tsunami disaster.
Both parties are controlled by inherit heads, majority of politicians in both parties are seasonal. They have changed many times their loyalties from one party to other, which now become a culture of Pakistani Politics. Majority of politicians from PML(N), PPP are holding fake degrees. Majority of politician from both parties believe in nepotism, cronyism, which we have been seen in present government by recommending institution heads which did not deserve by qualification.
Any person who feel some pain for Pakistan and Pakistani people, he can be aggressive and can lose his temperament like Hassan Nisar. Really I dont believe these three parties PML(N), PML(Q) and PPP will develop Pakistan, will solve Pakistani peoples problems. If we are optimistic about these parties, I think we are wrong because those leaders who visits abroad to see their families, to get treatment, to attend party meetings by special charted flight with full protocol never can change fate of Pakistani people. Those leaders which live in palaces never can solve problems of living in cottages. Those parties which purchase voters never can make policies in favor of Pakistan.
I dont support MQM, PTI or any other party but I believe that over those parties which are full with fake degree holders, landowners, industrialist and businessmen are not over future, they will never develop Pakistan, they will develop himself, their own families.
Pakistan can be develop by middle class leadership and educated people which. I request all my friends using siasat.pk that please do you believe that PPP, PML(N) , PML(Q) will make Pakistan a prosperous country.

janoo german

actully hassan nisar ne kowi asa galat bhi nahe kaha hay in jahil siasatdanoo ko jo jamhuriat ka raag alapte hann aur awam ko bewaquf banate han. jamhuriat dekni hay tu Europe main a ker dekhoo ke yahan awam ki bat kitni suni jati hay. PML and PPP both are choor and lutere

Pakistan1992

******* cheapo already knew he is that type

aamirraja

messam bhai yeh hassan nisar aur nazir naji jaisay ganday log is qabil nhi k pakistan ko media pay aa k represnt kray pta nhi media q lay k ata hai pta nhi kis halat may hu gay mjay is ki schakal say lgta tha k yeh aik number ka scharabi insan hai but aj is ki guftagu say b zahir ho gaya yeh is qabil nhi k live programs may laye jaye

GraanG2

What A Shame...Everyone Email him and Tell him he is EXPOSED.

AhmedTauseef

I listened to hassan nasssar many times b4... I didnt like him from the first time ever.... this time hes definitely drunk

Pk001

I hate all anchors, journalists including nisar and hamid mir, nawazs personal dog

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Badami Sahib next time you invite Hassan Nisar, please bring a bone with you to stop him barking. What a DOG... never liked him .

zeshaan

Iskee galian samjhanay kay liay aap sabh koo punjabi zaban main PHD karna hoogee joo iss nay kar rakhee hay,
yeh aoor nn doonoon aik hee sikkay doo rukh hain,aoor sikka bhee woh joo keh khota hay.

Mughal1

First of all c u r s e means distance from guidance of Allah which brings his blessing or grace. We the ummah have distanced ourselves from the deen of Allah and thereby are far from the grace and blessings of Allah. The result is before our very eyes. Hussan nisar is only expressing his anger but of course he should not have gone down that track because that leads to dead end.

The personal attack was started by mashaidullah by using word bakwas against which hussan nisar protested and then he was attacked again by use of word badmaash, and then hussan nisar just ran off with haraam zada stuff.

Both guys should have held back themselves.

All parties come about because they have a cause to serve or a gap to fill, however after they become well established useful parties must change because they are no longer in the position that they were at their start. This is where good political parties have not matured yet. In the beginning you are fighting back things that you are fighting against and at that stage it is a matter of survival but as you grow and become strong, things change and so fighting back has to roll back because one's survival by now is secure. The time now is to take on normal issues. In the beginning an objective political party is just a band of victims that turns into a pressure group and then into a political force and slowly then becomes a political party of a people with particular interest at a local level then provincial level and then national level.

In pakistan everyone feels insecure regardless individual or group. Nothing is making much sense due to chaotic situation. This is causing anger to build up and the result is we are all fighting each other. No mashaidullah and hassan nisar are both from amongst ourselves. Frustration is taking its tole if you like. Let us hope things change for the better or soon people will start killing each other in front of cameras. TUNG AAMAD BAJUNG AAMAD.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

Last edited:

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

couple of days ago, he just wrote a column in favor of MQM and told abt his entry in MQM. This is begining of his entry in MQM, Let c, what he ll do later.........

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks Mushahidullah Khan!!......................Is naam nihad journalist ki asliyat dhek le sub hay............PMLN Zindabad!!!!!!!!!
Zahir aur Batin har taraf say ganda.........................................chura na ho tu....................Galiyan bakta hai........

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

couple of days ago, he just wrote a column in favor of MQM and told abt his entry in MQM. This is begining of his entry in MQM, Let c, what he ll do later.........
sorry for negatuve rating.....actually i pressed wrong one mistakenly