Hassan Nisar doing Gali Galoch on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOO GEE ISS SADI kay baugherato mai iss kutay columnist ka naam b shamil hoo gaya hai.(hasan nisar mayra dil kerta hai tumhay naam say nahe gali say pukara karon)

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Go Hassan sahab Go, Nawaz and his chelas deserve the treatment, if they ever try to bowl u googly then just hit them for a huge six, good work

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)
Hassan Nisar said very well and true...we need to turn our finger towards ourselves and ask forgiveness to Allah SWT....Peoples are dieing every day but we are looking for democracy to solve this...what a pity ...our nation across all the limits all the limits what Allah said....and still we are saying that we are good people.......May Allah forgive us Ameen

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I watched the talk show - 11the Hour. I wish that the incident should not have happened. [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I think Hassan Nisar was tripped due to the result of frustration as polliticians humiliate us by distorting the facts and making fun of us. They validate their every malicious acts by quoting one reason that they are elected rep of 180 million people - there for they have license to humiliate these 180 million deaf and dumb creature. There is no hope from these politicians, so its natural to loose control. [/FONT][/FONT]

This elite class have their own agendas and they have no limits to achieve them. 'National interest', 'reconciliation', 'democracy', etc are just jargon to play around. I do agree that its we common people who are responsible to elect 'our own murderers' but apart from this, there are lot of hidden hands that are involve in staging so called fair electrol processes and democracy. I do not believe in conspiracy theory but let me say that these feudals, miltry and civil bureaucracy and politicians are part of this great game. They may have differences with each other but at one point they are agree and optimistic - 'keep education system away from common people'.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]They kept education from common people and now they are playing around to misinterpret people like Hassan Nisar by stimulating and teasing. [/FONT]

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
I have seen the aggressive comments from varioius people - giving the real reflection of our people. Despite finding the root cuases, just blaming Hassan Nisar. Everybody is free to support any party - but it does not mean that we start to curse. Mostly threads showing the intolerence of our society. Hamaray paas her baat ka jwab gaali aor goli hai. I think there is no hope.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
Whatever he said - regardless his state - he is God damn right. You may disagree with him. YOu may criticize his selection of words. But he is very right.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
حسن نثار نے اور کچھ نہیں کیا بس آئینہ دکھا دیا ہے ہم سب کو - اب اگر اپنے ہی چہرے پر زخم ہوں تو آئینہ توڑنے سے کیا ہو گا

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
حسن نثار غلط ہے اور وہ دونوں شریف لوگ ٹھیک ہیں - الله رحم کرے ہم سب پر

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
حسن نثار نے ہم سب پر لعنت بھیجی - ان سیاستدانوں کو برا بھلا کہا - الفاظ سخت تھے اب وہ کیا کرے ؟ اگلی دفع تعریف کرے ان دونوں طبقوں کی ؟ شان میں قصیدے پڑھے؟ تب خوش ہوں گے سب لوگ ؟
اور اگر الفاظ کے چناؤ پر اعتراض ہے تو زہر پر سوگر کوٹنگ کرے ؟

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
حسن نثار غلط ہے اور وہ دونوں شریف لوگ ٹھیک ہیں
الله رحم کرے ہم سب پر

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
@klosedstreet
you could have posted 1 reply ..
sending so many replies shows you are probably having seizure ..

hassan nisar is a jack ass .. he is paid journalist ..
one jack ass is trying to humiliate another jack ass ..
go ahead and check his life style ..
person who owns a huge expensive farm and travel on a new cruiser talks about poor .. lol

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
They claim that they are intellectuals, look at their scholarly discussions
Does they deserve to be accommodated on media???

Thank You

Citizen
Re: Hassan Nisar Swearing on a live show - Drunk or Just angry? You be the judge!

Hasan nisar nay jo tareeqa apnaya he ghalt he ,mager real life may is say bhee zeyda gandi galeya awam in seyasat dano ko nikalti he mager pher bhee vote inhee zalmoo ko deyty he , in dono hazrat key jazbat uncle davis ke rahi key waqat aysy nahee tahy ,Allah hamy aqal day or sahee musalman banaye

Very Well-said brother.....very very well-said and balanced analysis....
I agree with you

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
It is indeed a pathetic sight to see such a senior journalist stooping so low and using such harsh language against a senior politician and the awaam.The moment Mushahidullah mentioned the farm house hasan nisar got infuriarated.People like hasan nisar must first try to reform themselves and learn how to face criticism before they talk of bringing a so called revolution in the country.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
In rage and anger you will see the real face of a person. We brothers should learn the lesson, never abuse and hate or fight with any person in critical
situations. Our moral character should be example for the others. What these people have contributed to nation may Allah forgive them.

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Let's see

- Who delved into Nisar's private life or used words like 'bakta', 'badmaash' (rude word for sure but still not as bad as calling someone bashtard)? - the politician for sure
- Who started the gaali galooch? - Hassan Nisar for sure

Even if this stupid politician was being out of line or provoking Nisar there is a proper and civilised way to respond....nothing justifies or excuses use of such foul language by a senior journalist or anyone on national TV - period. What is the difference then between supposedly educated Nisar and a man in the street? It was Hassan Nisar who started calling names first, no two views on that

I am actually so incensed over this that I strongly feel that both Hassan Nisar and that PML-N politician should be banned from ever appearing on any live TV programmes. That is the least they deserve. Their behaviour is just inexcusable