Hajj a islamic Duty and Dance my Lovely Profession - Nargis..

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Stage dancer and actress Nargis says that she performed Hajj as a religious duty but dance is her profession, when she asked about the combination of hajj and dance.
Nargis says that Moulana Tariq Jamil says her, his daughter and she has a well religious knowledge that she can argue with any clergy for hours. She said dance is her profession and she will leave it a day when she will find the best substitute for her income. Nargis said vigilance committee is disturbing stage actors for dance but when they visit us for checking the final rehearsal they come with no. of their friends and enjoy the dance.
dance-is-my-profession-nargis.jpg

(clap)

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
ha ha ha .. my friend in UK from jamshed dassti constituency ... he is FAN of nargis and call her MADAM NARGIS .. she was here in UK few years ago, in rochdale and USS NEY 10 pounds k NOTE NICHAWAR KIYE THY MADAM PEr ,,,,,, and he says sheis doing IBADAT to make poor people happy with her profession ... DANCE

ali_cruse

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hahahahaaaa....... praise him on my behalf... i would really love to meet this guy who thinks that Nargis is praying.... with the dance profession... is she doing ibadat... or destroying the abids....