Great Father of PNS Mehran's Shaheed

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"aaj mera ak beta shaheed hoa hai, aur mai nay dosra beta fouj ma bhej dia hai, agar merey 10 betay bi hotay tu wo bi fouj k liye qurban hotay'

mashallah
salute to this great father

ASQR1

Let me put my two cents worth.

first thing is the why Navy had only one sentry on the gate and he was diverted by this blast and he runs to get help and that allowed terrorists to enter. Why did Navy did not have several sentries on gate on duty.

Why did navy not cover these planes with a wall of steel plates operated to open and close by power supplied to them with hydraulic systems.

Why did navy had to wait for day light, in a sensitive such as this, their should be power lights running by generators to see the surroundings for attackers. Why their were no trip wires installed around the perimeter to get warning from an area just outside the perimeter to sound alarms if some one is trying to infiltrate the base.

Why their were not more than one teams tackling instead of one trying to many tasks at one time, their is a failure of command when only one team is applied for so many place to cover.

These are but few things come to mind let us see what Our subedar has to say about this. I am submitting this with great respect for him to sacrifice his son but we need to save his son by the measures that are easy to take and only can be implemented if commander is brilliant, smart and can visulise the future situations and plans ahead.

Last edited:

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since my childhood I remember the saying that, "Nadaan Dost sey Dana Dushman behtar hai".

Dost = Taliban
Dushman = India

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Army ki khidmaat ki ham qadar kertay hain. Army ko chahiye ke apnay ooper criticism ko khanda peshani se bardasht keray. Is criticism me aaadhi batain thik bhi hain. Army ko chahiye ke jahan oun me ghaltian hain oun ko thik kernay ko koshish keray. Ghareeb mulk ka itna sarmaya in per kharch hota hai, in ko apni purtaayash life style me saadgi ore kharchon me kami lani hogi.

ASQR1

It is not a criticism it is recommendations to save lives of our brave soldiers, by suggesting good ideas we all win.

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
For your information the army is fighting terrorrists.do you support terrorrists?

Do you support Military terrorism?

As for me , I am against

1. Pakistan army sponsored terrorism.
2. Religious motivatted terrorism
3. Political motivated terrorism

Its a war between two terrorists , Pakistan army and talibs are both extremists. Lets see who wipes who here!

ASQR1

Friend is the one who in the face of trouble forgets him petty things and joins his country to face the troubles the country is in. enemy is the one instead of all the troubles he sees he want to make more trouble.

My friends decide for yourself if Taliban are friends or enemy

ASQR1

Sad man. People dieing fighting own people each side thinking that they are shaheeds

My brother the answer to your question is that in a country where you live you must abide by the rule of that country unless it is not Islamic rule, so my brother Pakistan is a Muslim country and those who are fighting it are not true Muslims, If you do nor believe me than You have the right to ask the most popular maulanas who you know or see on the TV. the best place to ask this would be Al Azhar university, so go ahead and ask them, they are the final authority on Islam.

I am sure you will be told same thing that I am telling you. Out of all Muslin countries in this World Pakistan is the only Muslim country which makes sense, look at Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Jordan, or Syria or Libya or so on and so for.

So please know truth and live with it as a good Muslim.

May Allah S.W.T. help all Muslims to be good Muslims. Ameen

Last edited: