Good News--- Gillani is coming back. Probably has already...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kal se Gov ki loot maar phir shurooh ho jaye gi!!!
He did his looser job in India and bringing us a gift of Beghariti.

Where he spent his night , with which actress or call girl....

He must had enjoyed the Indian Mujra. This is all he about.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
By the way, in his absence , Rahman Malik killed 15 + 13 people of Mulla Fazal at the order of Zardari....

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]Raaz i think aap gelani k malshiay ho,jo itna jantay ho,kiya aap us k sath the,jab tak koi cheez dekh na loo,ilzam na lagao,Q k baghair saboot ya baghair dekhay ilzam laga tuhmat hoti hay,aur is ki bari sakht sazaa hay,

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

NA NA NA bhai.... Aisa naa kaho.. Please yaaar.. Yeh Buhtaan Bohat bari beemari hai .. ALLAH AZZAWAJAL aur ALLAH PAAK K NABI E KAREEM (ALYEE HEE SALAAT TU WASALAAM) Nay bohat bohat sakht ilfaaz mein is kee tanbeeh kee hai..

Haan sabit ho jaye yaa aisi koi news achi source say baahir aa jaye tau in ko jootay maro..aur in kee aulaad ko b.. corrupt aur qatil hein yeh sab..

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

..........تہمت.........

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

What else "Pervaiz Musharraf" did during his visit to Agra? Who is an exception? Most disgusting truth is that "Z. A. Bhutto" also arranged 'virgin' girls for the head of Islamic States during their stay in Lahore while attending the "Islamic Summit".

Head / Owner of a private 'family' hospital near Mozang (Freed Court House) Lahore told this in a private (Close) sitting way back in 72-73 at "Flatey's" Hotel then. Do not open this topic it's only filth. Details are even more horrible as few "Taboo" relationships of distinguished persons also came under discussion. About 3-4 hours earlier posted a thread confirming Gillani meeting with Zardari, apprizing PPP Co-Chairman & President of Pakistan about the developments that took place in Mohali (Rehman Malik also attended this meeting)!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
..........تہمت.........

But how you will prove it that I am wrong.

Actually I have no proof for it.U r right..... But my claim is called according to his habit.

Does our leaders do not do this when they go abroad.

Is Gillani not corrupt?

Is his working for Pakistan? or only for Zardari?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[hilar]Raaz i think aap gelani k malshiay ho,jo itna jantay ho,kiya aap us k sath the,jab tak koi cheez dekh na loo,ilzam na lagao,Q k baghair saboot ya baghair dekhay ilzam laga tuhmat hoti hay,aur is ki bari sakht sazaa hay,

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Bhai , is time per gillani sahib akele hote hen. koi malshia bhi shath nahi hota....

Our people r so simple. They only trust on eye witness, they dont trust on forensic.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But how you will prove it that I am wrong.

Actually I have no proof for it.U r right..... But my claim is called according to his habit.

Does our leaders do not do this when they go abroad.

Is Gillani not corrupt?

Is his working for Pakistan? or only for Zardari?
When you have no proof then its called "TUHMAT"
When you have proof with your two eyes then its "ILZAM".
For "TUHMAT" you should be punished.
For "ILZAM" the convict should be punished.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Aalim-e-Deen, first follow what you want to preach otherwise everyone will call you a Munaafiq. Here are just a few lies you wrote in some of your previous posts without any proof or evidence. I'm sure if i start looking at all your posts i will find many more.

"imran khan talban ka sab se bara supporter hay" Post
"PTI is site par sab se ghatya aur gandi language use kartay hain" Post
"imran khan ki trah badtameezi aur ghatya zaban use karna shoroo kar detay ho" Post
"very simle yaar,PTI walay yehi kahein ge wo siayasi biyan thay imran khan k,waisay aik din hi jaloos nikala hay,wo b shayd USA ne aik din ki ijazat di ho gi,warna tu imran khan ko chahiay tha,kam az kam 1 month jaloos nikalta aur is par stand leta,lekin aik din mein hi isi aur USA ne imran khan ki hawa nikal di[hilar]" Post

I hope next time you also put allegations with proof and teach your N league leaders to do the same.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mr Aalim-e-Deen, first follow what you want to preach otherwise everyone will call you a Munaafiq. Here are just a few lies you wrote in some of your previous posts without any proof or evidence. I'm sure if i start looking at all your posts i will find many more.

"imran khan talban ka sab se bara supporter hay" Post
"PTI is site par sab se ghatya aur gandi language use kartay hain" Post
"imran khan ki trah badtameezi aur ghatya zaban use karna shoroo kar detay ho" Post
"very simle yaar,PTI walay yehi kahein ge wo siayasi biyan thay imran khan k,waisay aik din hi jaloos nikala hay,wo b shayd USA ne aik din ki ijazat di ho gi,warna tu imran khan ko chahiay tha,kam az kam 1 month jaloos nikalta aur is par stand leta,lekin aik din mein hi isi aur USA ne imran khan ki hawa nikal di[hilar]" Post

I hope next time you also put allegations with proof and teach your N league leaders to do the same.

Brother u did so much effort....just to make them understand this point...

They dont know how Gillani married Naheed Akhter, without declaring her wife.

How the presidencies and PM houses are used for Mujrah and other activities.

Out people are just innocent. Thats why Zardari and Altaf like killers are ruling us.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When you have no proof then its called "TUHMAT"
When you have proof with your two eyes then its "ILZAM".
For "TUHMAT" you should be punished.
For "ILZAM" the convict should be punished.

You r explaining like no body know about it.

These ruling class is doing Zina with the Pakistan since last 60 years and we are looking for the eyewitness.......

Every leader of Pakistan up to now had drinking habit and 99% of them were **** non professional and killers.

But still I dont have the proof .... because I am ' Awam ' ...I am not Mulla , and I am not among the ruling class.