Gilani government fixed the semifinal with india petition filed in lhc

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well I have no doubt in that ....... It was obvious from the team performance if you watched the game ................ they dropped the catches which can even caught by the school guys .... the sloppy fielding was like that they want to give runs to India.... and later the way they got out ..... and also they did not take the power play when it was required ..... All obvious......... I am happy that someone filed the petition in the court but I am not sure how he going to prove this and what type of proofs he would need to support his case ... as the court only take decisions on proofs not on the basis of reality and observations, statistics and records .........

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
[SIZE=-1]the key player of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]this fixing was Misbah Ul Haq he sold his soul and soil [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]to indians he is same as our poli[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ticians[/SIZE]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well I have no doubt in that ....... It was obvious from the team performance if you watched the game ................ they dropped the catches which can even caught by the school guys .... the sloppy fielding was like that they want to give runs to India.... and later the way they got out ..... and also they did not take the power play when it was required ..... All obvious......... I am happy that someone filed the petition in the court but I am not sure how he going to prove this and what type of proofs he would need to support his case ... as the court only take decisions on proofs not on the basis of reality and observations, statistics and records .........

It all makes sense now.

Punjab CM offered 25acres land to each payer if they won. The CM must have gotten the wind of PM's fixing, so he 'bribed' the players to remain Pakistani and win the game. Sign of a true Pakistani.

Thank you and well done Punjab. At least you tried it. You are First Again (clap)(clap)

:pakistan-flag-wavin

GeoG

I don't think any Govt can even think about it
Not because they are true nationalist but because political fallout of even a hint of this kind of guidance from Govt.

It is easy to criticize in hind-side but captaincy and pavilion planning was not upto scratch.
Time for Misbah, Younas, Kamran Akmal for Alwidah, lets have new blood in the team, test them in West Indies, we have talent more than any other cricketing nation, Majid Khan should replace Ijaz Butt ASAP.

awan4ever

It all makes sense now.

Punjab CM offered 25acres land to each payer if they won. The CM must have gotten the wind of PM's fixing, so he 'bribed' the players to remain Pakistani and win the game. Sign of a true Pakistani.

Thank you and well done Punjab. At least you tried it. You are First Again (clap)(clap)

:pakistan-flag-wavin

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Oh mann!!

This is the funniest shit I have ever heard!! :D

F**k,,I have to go and tell this to all my friends ASAP! :D

[just tweeted and shared it on FB]

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
Come on guys be realistic.... dont waste your and others time in these stupid discusions...
I thought every one was happy the way we played. But no there is still people out there who are never satisfied.. Learn to Appreciate rather than Criticising, Appreciate the team for ending Australias winning streak of 12 years where every other team in world failed to to do but our boys done that. Appreciate the team for qualifing the semi`s despite being the weakest test team in the tournament after westindies. Appreciate performances like Shahid Afridi, Asad Shafiq, Wahab Riaz and Hafeez....

Before criticising look at the source of the news the biggest liar media in the world..

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is just reported, hara*mkhor kanj*r Gilani is to honour the PAkistan team on a tea party. Friendly fixing does work, Misbah's smile in the ground and during his boarding from Chandigarh suggests he has earned a lot of wealth, by bringing shame and hurt to the PAk nation, and Gilani's visit was successful he handed over the match to India, but these pricks won't go far, India has achieved its aim and won't tour Pakistan, Petrol and milk prices have just gone up, mubarak ho, jamhuriyat jinki ran*i hai.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think any Govt can even think about it
Not because they are true nationalist but because political fallout of even a hint of this kind of guidance from Govt.

It is easy to criticize in hind-side but captaincy and pavilion planning was not upto scratch.
Time for Misbah, Younas, Kamran Akmal for Alwidah, lets have new blood in the team, test them in West Indies, we have talent more than any other cricketing nation, Majid Khan should replace Ijaz Butt ASAP.

Shahbaz Sharif alongwith Gilani is also involved, now its proved, he also announced 5 lakhs to each player like Misbah for making sure till the end Pakistan loses the match. May Sharifs and their internet chamcha burn in hellfire.

Last edited by a moderator:

tajammulali

Councller (250+ posts)
ارے بھائی ہوش کے ناخون لو کھلاڑیوں نے پوری کوشش کی تھی کہ وہ کیچ پکڑ سکیں لیکن اگر کیچ نہ پکڑا جائے تو بیچارے کھلاڑی کیا کریں

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Afridi ne Power Play na le kar Match fixing k Saboot chor diye Pak Govt. k khilaaf, Pak Players MAjboor thy Zardari or Gilaani k aagy... :(

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Meri qoom ko kisi Cup ki nahi
Roti, Kapra aur Maqaan ki Zaroorat hay.
Cup Mian nay India ko dey diya hay aur Paisa lay liya hay (Asif Zardari)
Dollar Khappay Khappay Khappay

awan4ever

Will Pakistan win?

Yes but only if the match isnt fixed.

Corollary: If they win najoomi is right.
If they lose najoomi just says I told you it will be fixed!

Viewer: QED Match was fixed! :p

Genius. Win-win for najoomi! :p

GeoG

Shahbaz Sharif alongwith Gilani is also involved, now its proved, he also announced 5 lakhs to each player like Misbah for making sure till the end Pakistan loses the match. May Sharifs and their internet chamcha burn in hellfire.

On your prayer for Sharif Chamcha, you are actually praying to join you in the hellfire, Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen.