General Khalid Shameem cancels visit to US

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

ISLAMABAD - 13th May 2011 (2 hours ago) By AFP
General-Khalid-Shameem.jpg

Pakistan’s senior military officer, General Khalid Shameem Wynne, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, on Friday cancelled a scheduled visit to the United States, a military official said.
The senior military official told AFP the visit had been cancelled “in view of the prevailing environment” in reference to the fallout from a unilateral US commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden in Abbotabad on May 2.
“General Khalid Shameem Wynne contacted his counterpart in the US, Admiral Mike Mullen, and informed him about the cancellation of his visit to the US that was scheduled from May 22 to 27,” the official said on condition of anonymity.

http://www.aaj.tv/2011/05/general-khalid-shameem-cancels-visit-to-us/

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
americas whole continent is shaking with pakistani generals brave move:(
israel is shaking so much that benjamin natanhyahu spilled his coca cola today:13:

bravo paki general bravo!who knew our army is so brave:13:

all drama\hahaha
but pakistani sheeple are easy to fool.
a western guy once said that brains of sub continent people are half the size of regular humans.did not believe it back than but now i will start my search(serious)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
americas whole continent is shaking with pakistani generals brave move:(
israel is shaking so much that benjamin natanhyahu spilled his coca cola today:13:

bravo paki general bravo!who knew our army is so brave:13:

all drama\hahaha
but pakistani sheeple are easy to fool.
a western guy once said that brains of sub continent people are half the size of regular humans.did not believe it back than but now i will start my search(serious)
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

InshaAllah bahut soon

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ISLAMABAD - 13th May 2011 (2 hours ago) By AFP
General-Khalid-Shameem.jpg

Pakistans senior military officer, General Khalid Shameem Wynne, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, on Friday cancelled a scheduled visit to the United States, a military official said.
The senior military official told AFP the visit had been cancelled in view of the prevailing environment in reference to the fallout from a unilateral US commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden in Abbotabad on May 2.
General Khalid Shameem Wynne contacted his counterpart in the US, Admiral Mike Mullen, and informed him about the cancellation of his visit to the US that was scheduled from May 22 to 27, the official said on condition of anonymity.

http://www.aaj.tv/2011/05/general-khalid-shameem-cancels-visit-to-us/
Well Done.