Four international intelligence agencies are involved in Mehran attack.

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Express news has reported that FOUR intelligence agencies are involved in Mehran Naval Base Attack. Poori dunya he hamaray nuclear program ko destroy karnay k bahaanay soch rahee hai :angry_smile::angry_smile:

1101251228-1.jpg

1101251228-2.gif

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101251228&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110528
Listen you so called israel, america and india- Special message for you
Hey Israel today is 28th May, remember something? YEAH ITS THE DAY YOU PISSED YOUR PANTS and you will AGAIN, dont worry.

Hello America, enough of your aid and enough playing ally ally. Come attack like a lion not like a coward but remember one thing we are not very fond of numerology but 13 is unlucky for you is that true? Well 28th May 2011 just tells that its the 13th year since ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN became a nuclear power.

Oye India, hushhhhhh :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
Thanks for keeping India number 3 in the list. I guess you will deal with Israel first then US. We have a little bit of time to enjoy.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for keeping India number 3 in the list. I guess you will deal with Israel first then US. We have a little bit of time to enjoy.

In fact we will have all the time . Did you not hear the phrase " if you are not with us, you will be back to stone age"

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
You mentioned three (Mossad/CIA/RAW) . I guess you did not want to mention the fourth agency ISI (I consider them international as they do not act to protect the interests of Pakistan)

Express news has reported that FOUR intelligence agencies are involved in Mehran Naval Base Attack. Poori dunya he hamaray nuclear program ko destroy karnay k bahaanay soch rahee hai :angry_smile::angry_smile:

1101251228-1.jpg

1101251228-2.gif

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101251228&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110528
Hey Israel today is 28th May, remember something? YEAH ITS THE DAY YOU PISSED YOUR PANTS and you will AGAIN, dont worry.

Hello America, enough of your aid and enough playing ally ally. Come attack like a lion not like a coward but remember one thing we are not very fond of numerology but 13 is unlucky for you is that true? Well 28th May 2011 just tells that its the 13th year since ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN became a nuclear power.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Its been that long already eh? Seems like it was only yesterday. We shall 'do more'

This is the only place that we like 'Pakistan should do more' (bigsmile)

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Time to put India back in it's place, send them a strong msg, we have to remind them not to f***k with us after every few years, coward banyay.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In fact we will have all the time . Did you not hear the phrase " if you are not with us, you will be back to stone age"

No mate, forget it your time is running out fast. US already announced their gradual withdrawal from July 2011. As their strength go down, who would be replacing them? Guess it. it surely wouldn't be your agent Karzai and his cabal. He needs American's protection to get out of his palace.

Afghan army trained after spending so much money, regularly turn on the Americans and kill them. Once USA lesser in numbers it will happen more and more. USA is already trying to negotiate with the bogeymen they called "Terrorists" earlier, even though they are their own brainchild.

Now for you the question is once Americans are gone all together, or left in smaller numbers in their super bases they are building. Who is going to protect your investment and Indians working in Afghanistan? Karzai? No chance.

So, you like it or not, does not matter how much deceitful games you play, and manipulate the situation in Afghanistan, at the end of the day, the result would be that you will be kicked out.

Now, think even further, Afghanistan's bogeymen have defeated USSR, broke it, they have defeated USA, which is utterly in shambles not been able to control Afghanistan despite all their might and planning. USA breaking slowly and gradually due to the financial situation. But whatever would happen to USA at their own shores, is not the problem for the region. You should consider one thing though, when two superpowers already defeated and dealt with, whose number would be next? Do you seriously think, this force would sit idly by and wouldn't turn towards Kashmir and India?

I am making this prediction, it is going to happen in next 3-5 years, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

desicad

No mate, forget it your time is running out fast. US already announced their gradual withdrawal from July 2011. As their strength go down, who would be replacing them? Guess it. it surely wouldn't be your agent Karzai and his cabal. He needs American's protection to get out of his palace.

Afghan army trained after spending so much money, regularly turn on the Americans and kill them. Once USA lesser in numbers it will happen more and more. USA is already trying to negotiate with the bogeymen they called "Terrorists" earlier, even though they are their own brainchild.

Now for you the question is once Americans are gone all together, or left in smaller numbers in their super bases they are building. Who is going to protect your investment and Indians working in Afghanistan? Karzai? No chance.

So, you like it or not, does not matter how much deceitful games you play, and manipulate the situation in Afghanistan, at the end of the day, the result would be that you will be kicked out.

Now, think even further, Afghanistan's bogeymen have defeated USSR, broke it, they have defeated USA, which is utterly in shambles not been able to control Afghanistan despite all their might and planning. USA breaking slowly and gradually due to the financial situation. But whatever would happen to USA at their own shores, is not the problem for the region. You should consider one thing though, when two superpowers already defeated and dealt with, whose number would be next? Do you seriously think, this force would sit idly by and wouldn't turn towards Kashmir and India?

I am making this prediction, it is going to happen in next 3-5 years, absolutely no doubt in my mind.
Well India can relax a bit at least for 3 years based on your prediction.
Please comeback and remind when the time gets nearer to allow us enough time to pack our bags from Afghanistan.

crankthskunk

Well India can relax a bit at least for 3 years based on your prediction.
Please comeback and remind when the time gets nearer to allow us enough time to pack our bags from Afghanistan.
I don't need to, you will know when the "s*it hit the fan". But like I said, it is not going to be limited to Afghanistan, it will turn towards Kashmir sooner or later. Packing the bags would be of no consequence then, your number is next, no matter what you try to do, this is my analysis.

Last edited:

desicad

I don't need to, you will know when the "s*it hit the fan". But like I said, it is not going to be limited to Afghanistan, it will turn towards Kashmir sooner or later. Packing the bags would be of no consequence then, your number is next, no matter what you try to do, this is my analysis.
What you mean by it will turn towards Kashmir? You mean the taliban and other jihadi groups will attack Kashmir after capturing afghanistan without engulfing pakistan in a serious mess? May be you meant they will they will launch missiles directly from Kabul straight into Srinagar.
Anyway all this is still 3 years away as per your analytical prediction, so let us relax for a while till whatever hits the fan.

crankthskunk

What you mean by it will turn towards Kashmir? You mean the taliban and other jihadi groups will attack Kashmir after capturing afghanistan without engulfing pakistan in a serious mess? May be you meant they will they will launch missiles directly from Kabul straight into Srinagar.
Anyway all this is still 3 years away as per your analytical prediction, so let us relax for a while till whatever hits the fan.

Nah, you will know when the time come, but you would not be able to hold on to Kashmir or blackmail Pakistan about the water. This dangerous game wouldn't be tolerated.

desicad

crankthskunk said:
Those who matter, wait and see, when it happens you will remember my words.

Writing wait and see and such phrases is like escapism or may be your plan is a secret mission and you don't want to divulge the details on a public forum. ;)

Last edited: