"First Time", Who is Ready to Leave.... Are you Motivated or not by PTI Imran Khan

• Total voters

hroonj2k3

First time, in my life I am so motivated that I have no more dream of living in UK, I want to go back to Pakistan to help true emerging Leadership of Imran Khan but short of sources I cannot, Although I am so willing to go back and don't wanna live in Uk anymore but I ll do anything from here to help my Country.:alhamd:

[HI]My Poll is to everyone living abroad or in Pakistan, are you motivated same as me or not?[/HI]

1. First time, I am so motivated to leave UK,USA,CANADA or any western country to go back to Pakistan.

2. First time, I am ready to leave Pakistan and go to UK,USA,CANADA or any western country because you don't see any change/Inqlaab coming in this Pakistan current worst scenario.

3. First time, I want to remain in Pakistan and go nowhere to do positive work to bring change or Inqlaab.

4. First time, I don't care whatever happens.

hroonj2k3

Re: "First Time", Who is Reday to Leave.... Are you Motivated or not by PTI Imran Khan

CAn Admin please make this a Poll or anyone tell me how to do that.

ealtaf

Re: "First Time", Who is Reday to Leave.... Are you Motivated or not by PTI Imran Khan

Words of my heart.

To be very honest, I am not at all convinced with this Poll.

At present situation, those who are availing luxury of residing overseas including my self, have no option to go back to the country. simple reasons are law & order plus employment famine. So whatever or who ever will claim, its far away to become in practicle.

Those who are living in Pakistan have been divided into many classes, Elite well off are far better and superior than overseas white collar as well as well off, there is no white collar category left in Pakistan, Poor and poorer are the one who are suffering and their majority is increasing day by day. These are ones who have no choice, they have to live till they would be butchered. however few of them manage to get out of Pakistan and living below average life in Arab countries but are more than happy because their sacrifice provide bread to their families back home.

Above mentioned category of Pakistanis are looking whatever the best possible opportunity to get out from Pakistan, or at least they have wish, if their children can manage to get settled overseas. (My personal experience)

So if some one who could have initiate this type of thread and request for Poll. Should have had moved first to Pakistan by giving up their average life in overseas and then would have had asked for such kind of emotional Questions.

Please accept my apology in advance if someone have felt offended.

forzeb

At present situation, those who are availing luxury of residing overseas including my self, have no option to go back to the country. simple reasons are law & order plus employment famine. So whatever or who ever will claim, its far away to become in practicle.

Those who are living in Pakistan have been divided into many classes, Elite well off are far better and superior than overseas white collar as well as well off, there is no white collar category left in Pakistan, Poor and poorer are the one who are suffering and their majority is increasing day by day. These are ones who have no choice, they have to live till they would be butchered. however few of them manage to get out of Pakistan and living below average life in Arab countries but are more than happy because their sacrifice provide bread to their families back home.

Above mentioned category of Pakistanis are looking whatever the best possible opportunity to get out from Pakistan, or at least they have wish, if their children can manage to get settled overseas. (My personal experience)

So if some one who could have initiate this type of thread and request for Poll. Should have had moved first to Pakistan by giving up their average life in overseas and then would have had asked for such kind of emotional Questions.

I am 100% agree wih your point of view.

hroonj2k3

I am 100% Disagree with you.

Basically this Poll shows "umeed ki nae kiran", I live in Uk, though I cannot go back due to Pak Current situation and my financial circumstances but I am hopeful to go back soon because First Time I see a new hope in the form of Imran Khan, the change is coming which I can see clearly and Inshaalah very soon I will go back to my country to support this cause.

I know when you say ground reality of Pakistan for investors, I understand your point but I meant here the "the very First Hope" that comes in my heart of willing to go back.

I guess I am not coward but surely brave enough to admire what I want and my love to my country.

People come to Uk for better life style, education and future for their children and family so did I but not for ever, my friend this life style is gonna end soon and this is the best time to do Jihad against Kufar and corrupt people,you don't get this chance again and again in your life time, at-least I am raising my voice through different mediums and Inshallah I will tell my generation what I did for my country when I was away.

Money and life style is not everything, its gonna go what your deeds and act is gonna help you hereafter.

I am 100% Disagree with you.

Basically this Poll shows "umeed ki nae kiran", I live in Uk, though I cannot go back due to Pak Current situation and my financial circumstances but I am hopeful to go back soon because First Time I see a new hope in the form of Imran Khan, the change is coming which I can see clearly and Inshaalah very soon I will go back to my country to support this cause.

I know when you say ground reality of Pakistan for investors, I understand your point but I meant here the "the very First Hope" that comes in my heart of willing to go back.

I guess I am not coward but surely brave enough to admire what I want and my love to my country.

People come to Uk for better life style, education and future for their children and family so did I but not for ever, my friend this life style is gonna end soon and this is the best time to do Jihad against Kufar and corrupt people,you don't get this chance again and again in your life time, at-least I am raising my voice through different mediums and Inshallah I will tell my generation what I did for my country when I was away.

Money and life style is not everything, its gonna go what your deeds and act is gonna help you hereafter.

Appreciate your 100% difference in opinion.

Its very simple, one shouldn't suggest or bring any so called "UMEED KI KIRAN" on which one own-self couldn't be practicle. (This is my believe and not necessary for others to agree with me)

No one guess to be coward specially contributing fictional and Imaginary dream world, however credibility of this type of dream world becomes controversial when it has not been practically adopt by producer by own-self.

Every one lives with good deeds (At least one think) but that is all between Allah and its creature.

Anyone can be confused if someone say in one post I am motivated and on other post accept have no courage to go back to Pakistan because of living circumstances happening to every one, so what are we talking about. If we are practicle for our self then need to be practicle for others as well.

hroonj2k3

Appreciate your 100% difference in opinion.

Its very simple, one shouldn't suggest or bring any so called "UMEED KI KIRAN" on which one own-self couldn't be practicle. (This is my believe and not necessary for others to agree with me)

No one guess to be coward specially contributing fictional and Imaginary dream world, however credibility of this type of dream world becomes controversial when it has not been practically adopt by producer by own-self.

Every one lives with good deeds (At least one think) but that is all between Allah and its creature.

Anyone can be confused if someone say in one post I am motivated and on other post accept have no courage to go back to Pakistan because of living circumstances happening to every one, so what are we talking about. If we are practicle for our self then need to be practicle for others as well.

You still don't get it, how come one not practical when participating in UK PTI and using different medium such as Siasat. pk, facebook and neither I say we all should go back right now, I just simply say I never thought this before going back, but now I at-least think and see the hope. To wish for something when you are practically involve yourself in it is not fiction/imaginary stuff.

Inshallah very soon you ll see the poll results and you ll find your position that is it fiction or a real hope.

You still don't get it, how come one not practical when participating in UK PTI and using different medium such as Siasat. pk, facebook and neither I say we all should go back right now, I just simply say I never thought this before going back, but now I at-least think and see the hope. To wish for something when you are practically involve yourself in it is not fiction/imaginary stuff.

Inshallah very soon you ll see the poll results and you ll find your position that is it fiction or a real hope.

Probably you are not getting me at all, never mind.

tashi_2233

IIIcolumbusIII get ready to be burned out more severly in the jealously of Great IK in coming days:lol::lol::lol:

Left pakistan in 1993 and came to pakistan just 14 months back, thats also for some family reasons... but i'll be first one to leave this country if IK wont win general elections (for which im not very hopeful to be very frank in current scenario)

aziztahir

bull **** stupid poll

shaheer

@hroonj..brother yahan(overseas) jin ko kaam kr k kamana ha,apni aur ghar walon ki kafalat karni ha,woh to jana chahtay hyn.ma khud uk myn hoon lakin itna fed up hoon k yahan koi charm nahe ha,pakistan k halaat pe bahut dil kurhta ha.kuch halaat achay hotay to apna mulk apna he hota ha.passport lenay se mulk apnay nahe bantay,yeh khoon myn shamil hotay hyn,apnay dost ahbab,families sub kuch qurban kr k yahan kaam kr k kon c luxury aap le saktay hyn.luxury to yahan bhi "ameer" aur "corrupt" he utha rahay hyn,common people to poori dunya myn struggle he kr rha ha.
woh overseas jo peetay hyn aur "jeetay" hyn.woh is khyal ko bhi boseeda kahtay hyn k pakistan ja k kya karna.lakin yeh woh loag hyn jo yahan paisa kamanay nehe aye,ye loag pakistan myn bhi well settled hyn,yeh sirf recognition,ayashi,ya phir holidays manany aa jatay hyn.na in ko koi pakistan ki zaroorat ha,na lagao.baqi yeh argument khatam nahe honay wali.....
[MENTION=5464]abbasi[/MENTION] ali.brother agar garmi aur pollution se bachna,aur thori safety ki halat mahsoos karna luxury ha to phir basic zarooryat kya hyn..

shaheer

afsos to yeh ha k ab hamare lye garmi aur pollution se bachna bhi luxury ha,hum pakistani subho ghar se niklein aur shaam khairyat se pohnch jaen to yeh bhi luxury ha.hamin aata aur cheeni pehli he shop se mil jaye to yeh bhi luxury ha.pakistanoi qaum sub se zyada luxury pasand qaum ban gai ha,kion k hamri zaroorat to kuch ha he nahe.

pakistani 86

IIIcolumbusIII get ready to be burned out more severly in the jealously of Great IK in coming days:lol::lol::lol:

dont criticize columbus any more coz he has repented enough and now he also wants to join PTI club and admits that IK is his leader also
we should welcome him rather than teasing him.he is a brave guy and bravery is a gift from heavens so admire him as much as u can
columbus u r a true guy and i respect u for this(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

I accept your apology........................but after read your opinion some queries arrised in my mind.....................
we live aboard with well setteld, with luxury, law and ordor, and all necessary what a human kind need............but its enough for our heart satisfiction.......................its not.................why...............simple reasson................our roots with in born city so strong and gelerious................we cant deny this...............if we ignore then we are same like rate on ship.........if downfall we run away.....................
2ndly..............if in my family some body is sick...............i cant leave him alone and safe only my side........and say thats not my problem..................this word i hearing last 22 years in Western...........this is my this is your and this not my problem this is your problem.........................but not hearing realy our or we ...........never...........never............thats reasson i dont awaiting from all my brothers he must go back to home but try his best contact with roots cause and help .....all with his best possiblity.................why not ...............APNE LIYE TOU SUB HI JEETAY HAIN IS JAHAN ME ............aur is ko me hamasha kehta hoon ( DOG LIFE )....................but we are human............(ab tou dog bhi hum se ache care kartain hain) minimum in year 2 time must we personlay visit only for solidery and show all reletives ............we are together.............this is toomuch....WALLA HO ALAM BISSAWAB...................

chegado

You are right NS made empire on pieces of scrap like IK etc. You should buy as IK is ur leader, in't. Do not worry, NS will not sell or can not sell as these pieces of scrap are antique but rusty.:P