Facebook Up for 2nd Annual Draw Muhammad Day

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Once again Facebook is up for blasphemy, another Draw Muhammad Day has been announced at Facebook, titled as 2nd Annual Draw Muhammad Day on May 20.

Another petition has be been filed against Facebook to ban it permanently in the country.

Two persons, Muhammad and Ahmed have filed petition against this 2nd Annual Draw Muhammad Day Contest.

Earlier the issue went to heights when Facebook announced Draw Muhammad Day where protestants from all walks of the life demanded a permanent ban on Facebook. Though a ban was implemented but facebook went back online after some time.

Though there are different school of thoughts having their own opinion regarding the ban on Facebook, but majority seems to be in favor of permanent ban on Facebook.......................................................

By Ahsan Javed Tuesday, May 10, 2011

http://propakistani.pk/2011/05/10/facebook-up-for-2nd-annual-draw-muhammad-day/

سوال یہ ھے۔ کیا فیس بک کے بغیر گزارا ھو سکتا ھے یا نہی۔ اگر گزارا نہی ھو سکتا تو پھر فیس بک پر پٹیشن جیسی تحریکیں چلانے سے کچھہ فائدہ نہی ھو گا۔ اگر غیرت مند ھو تو پھر فیس بک کا استعمال چھوڑ دو۔

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I already said bye bye to facebook. i closed my account but they are not permanently deleting it, i tried many times. Once you fall into their net, they never allow you to escape. laannat hai facebook pe. begairat dakku hain ye.

Wadaich

I already said bye bye to facebook. i closed my account but they are not permanently deleting it, i tried many times. Once you fall into their net, they never allow you to escape. laannat hai facebook pe. begairat dakku hain ye.

The same happened to me, it didn't delete it.. Facebook keeps on sending e-Mail to join again.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
The same happened to me, it didn't delete it.. Facebook keeps on sending e-Mail to join again.

Never use it again or use it as Fakebook................:angry_smile:

6.14.GIF

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree. By doing these kind of acts, they try to do a temperature check to find out that if muslim Ummah still have any shame left in them.

Just blocking the particular page on the FB should not be acceptable. Last time as well, there were several requests sent to FB to remove the controversial pages with drawing, but they did not take any action. Action was only taken when FB was banned.

I also strongly urge that all muslims should stop using FB, and please stop posting your family pictures on it. We all know, how easy it is to download pictures and manipulate them.

سوال یہ ھے۔ کیا فیس بک کے بغیر گزارا ھو سکتا ھے یا نہی۔ اگر گزارا نہی ھو سکتا تو پھر فیس بک پر پٹیشن جیسی تحریکیں چلانے سے کچھہ فائدہ نہی ھو گا۔ اگر غیرت مند ھو تو پھر فیس بک کا استعمال چھوڑ دو۔

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
It is permissible to kill that person who insults, degrades or embarks upon portraying an image or a derogatory image of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in Islam. Like last year, Annual 2nd Draw Muhammad Day May 20th 2011 is being held on facebook! Do you think joining or liking a page against that day is enough to show your retaliation?
Are we Muslims so much enslaved by Facebook that we can't stop using it?
Do we have no Emaan?
Or is our social life more important than Muhammad PBUH?
Deactivating our account temporarily would do no good! If we really love our Prophet Muhammad PBUH, we should permanently stop using Facebook- a jewish creation (Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew).
Facebook or Muhammad PBUH!
Choice is yours!

Wadaich

It is permissible to kill that person who insults, degrades or embarks upon portraying an image or a derogatory image of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in Islam. Like last year, Annual 2nd Draw Muhammad Day May 20th 2011 is being held on facebook! Do you think joining or liking a page against that day is enough to show your retaliation?
Are we Muslims so much enslaved by Facebook that we can't stop using it?
Do we have no Emaan?
Or is our social life more important than Muhammad PBUH?
Deactivating our account temporarily would do no good! If we really love our Prophet Muhammad PBUH, we should permanently stop using Facebook- a jewish creation (Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew).
Facebook or Muhammad PBUH!
Choice is yours!

When the people come with arguments just see how Facebook disease has affected the idiots.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Simply ignore their emails, invitations or updates reminders even you had close down your ac. It's like drug for many idiots who don't want to leave them because they are use FB (Fu..king bas....d) account for long time or having huge gathering my advoise to them is please leave this Fu....gSh.t for sack of your religion and join millatfacebook. We all know details of mfb.

Hayaa

Citizen
y da hell dey r up to muslims n Islam?...........i agreed dat we should leave FB, but also i recommend that we should find a way where can stop all dis nonsense
because by closing ur eyes frm sumthing may hide it frm only u but it will still remain same to others

Hayaa

Citizen
and if v dun stop sum1 of doing sumthin.......den dey will keep repeating it over n over again

simple_and_peacefull

Best way is to join those who respect everyone's values. Once membership reduce then they have to come to right track....there is no other way to teach them a lesson believe me.
Would you still like stay on same place where you has been insulted servel times and you correct them many times. But you wouldn't get respect. Do you still continue to stay place or you will move on for respectful place.
and if v dun stop sum1 of doing sumthin.......den dey will keep repeating it over n over again

Hayaa

Citizen
Best way is to join those who respect everyone's values. Once membership reduce then they have to come to right track....there is no other way to teach them a lesson believe me.
Would you still like stay on same place where you has been insulted servel times and you correct them many times. But you wouldn't get respect. Do you still continue to stay place or you will move on for respectful place.

agreed..........but dis is case sensitive
we all know da fact dat muslims and Islam being attacked by every1 nowadays
i know its just over d internet, we won't even find out the exact person who is doing dis all over n over again, but u c, we tried it out last time as well........but wat was d result?
every1 or i shuld say only Pakistanis and sum ov d other Muslimz frm other countries contributed to bycott the Facebook on watever dat date was, but afterwards wen Facebook was unblocked again , all da croud just popped in as usual and it was like nothing happened
all i was saying, dat dere should be any other solution as well besides quiting d Facebook.....it is also a good step to avoid all dis things
even i hv deactivated ma acocunt strait away n m hoping or promising ma self to not to log back on dere again

swing

Mai nay shyd dr ghulaam murtaza se suna thaa . KAY jab ALLAH kisi per HAQ zahir ker dey aur uss kay baud b woh qoum yah loog theek na hoon tou phir ALLAH unn ko usee taraf PHAIR deta hai jidhar woh(log) chahtay hain.

so i dont think kay logo ko facebook mai koe itraaz yah burae nazar aate hooge yah aate hai.

misaal yeh ho saktee hai kay.

کیا کوئی غیرت مند انسان ایسی کوئی کتاب پڑھنا پسند کرے گا
جس میں اس کے باپ کو یا گھر والو پر گھالیون کا پورا پیج ہو؟

faraz karo aik kitaab (book) hai uss kay page number 45 per tumharay ghar waloo ko yah MAA BAAP ko ghalia
likhee hoee hai aur kia tum loog uss ko APNAY MOHALAY MAI BANTOO GAY ?aur saath yeh b kahoo gau kay plz
PAGE NUMBER 45 na perhna .(fitay munh)

Hayaa

Citizen
Mai nay shyd dr ghulaam murtaza se suna thaa . KAY jab ALLAH kisi per HAQ zahir ker dey aur uss kay baud b woh qoum yah loog theek na hoon tou phir ALLAH unn ko usee taraf PHAIR deta hai jidhar woh(log) chahtay hain.

so i dont think kay logo ko facebook mai koe itraaz yah burae nazar aate hooge yah aate hai.

misaal yeh ho saktee hai kay.

کیا کوئی غیرت مند انسان ایسی کوئی کتاب پڑھنا پسند کرے گا
جس میں اس کے باپ کو یا گھر والو پر گھالیون کا پورا پیج ہو؟

faraz karo aik kitaab (book) hai uss kay page number 45 per tumharay ghar waloo ko yah MAA BAAP ko ghalia
likhee hoee hai aur kia tum loog uss ko APNAY MOHALAY MAI BANTOO GAY ?aur saath yeh b kahoo gau kay plz
PAGE NUMBER 45 na perhna .(fitay munh)
aur jis ne wo kitaab likhi hai , us k baare main aap kya karo ge????..................woh ek ki jagah 100 aur kitaaben likhe ga aur next time koi bari baat k saath toh aap fir b usey baanto ge same msg k saath k ye page mat parhna n blah blah

swing

aur jis ne wo kitaab likhi hai , us k baare main aap kya karo ge????..................woh ek ki jagah 100 aur kitaaben likhe ga aur next time koi bari baat k saath toh aap fir b usey baanto ge same msg k saath k ye page mat parhna n blah blah
oh my dear app kahee tazay tazay bharay(growing up) tou nahe hoo rahay its so simple ager woh kitab app apnay country (i mean all muslim countries) na mangwaoo tou kia hooo ga?
do u think kay angrayz hamay jo galiya likhtay hain woh hud perhnay k leye nahe likthay balkay tumhay perhanay k leye likhtay hain.
yeh baat jo mai nay kee hai,, hai tou kamzoori wali magar in this case u can stop the watching GALIYAN to ur self.

AUR AGAR SACH SUN NA hai tou woh yeh hai k PORAY MUSALMAAN BANO(including me) taktwaar bano aur unn ko KUCHAL DOO.
(this is the universal truth of power and weakness)