Eye opener for those who claim than Canadian govt. has declared MQM a terrorist organization..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not a question of condoning it also is the question of honor and honesty, if u become part of a dictator u do condone every thing he does or else u should have the courage to leave, but u stayed for money and rewards as did maulana sahib and who as rewarded BIG lands. dictator did a great damage to Pakistasn by joining the allies, he could said hay we earned 6 million refugees and thousand dead and this time we do not want to get involved, look at India they did not get involved and they are getting paid big for doing nothing.

I have asked all of you who are MQMers, to tell us who is doing the killing and for what reason, and I also ask you this that MQM is very established party in Karachi and you telling me that you do not know who is killing all these innocent people is unbelievable.

You tell me that Bhata is a scourge in Karachi and you being the biggest party cannot tell who is behind it, than my friend you cannot be the leader in Karachi if you are unable to know and stop these terrible killings.

Killing of Akbar bhugti was another horrible deed, and to kill a leader who was at times a leader of GOP is unbelievable and dumb. Negotiation is the only smart way to deal with leaders who you think are not patriotic.

But than no one is able to convince our people that any Leaders has been smart. look at the speech delivered by your leader Jenab ltaf sahib in India. I am not only unhappy about what he said, I am also thinking that it was very anti Pakistan as he denied the existence of Pakistan and was asking Hindus in India to forgive Pakistan. I feel embressed fo what he said.

Please watch and tell me what he meant by saying that it was the mistake. please please tell us what he meant.

Here is his speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKd7LWTOxU

Please explain and explain quickly.

Yar koi nai lao yeh to bohot purani ho gai...is par to ab Khan sahab bhi bat nahi kartay...:lol::lol::lol:

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar koi nai lao yeh to bohot purani ho gai...is par to ab Khan sahab bhi bat nahi kartay...:lol::lol::lol:

tu Pakistan is sey purana ho gia hay. yeh kaisa jawab hay.

So we should forget about Pakistan it is 60 years old, what AN ANSWERS, Bha'i.

IT MAY BE 1000 Years old I want an answer before I say that it is treasonous. so we should forget about OUR Holy BOOK al-quran IT IS 1400 YEARS OLD, WHAT AN ANSWER, IT IS MIND BOGGLING. no MATTER HOW OLD, IT IS TRUTH AND SO IS THE SPEECH BY MR. ILTAF.SAHIB. MQMers should own the words and set them right.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not a question of condoning it also is the question of honor and honesty, if u become part of a dictator u do condone every thing he does or else u should have the courage to leave, but u stayed for money and rewards as did maulana sahib and who as rewarded BIG lands. dictator did a great damage to Pakistasn by joining the allies, he could said hay we earned 6 million refugees and thousand dead and this time we do not want to get involved, look at India they did not get involved and they are getting paid big for doing nothing.

I have asked all of you who are MQMers, to tell us who is doing the killing and for what reason, and I also ask you this that MQM is very established party in Karachi and you telling me that you do not know who is killing all these innocent people is unbelievable.

You tell me that Bhata is a scourge in Karachi and you being the biggest party cannot tell who is behind it, than my friend you cannot be the leader in Karachi if you are unable to know and stop these terrible killings.

Killing of Akbar bhugti was another horrible deed, and to kill a leader who was at times a leader of GOP is unbelievable and dumb. Negotiation is the only smart way to deal with leaders who you think are not patriotic.

But than no one is able to convince our people that any Leaders has been smart. look at the speech delivered by your leader Jenab ltaf sahib in India. I am not only unhappy about what he said, I am also thinking that it was very anti Pakistan as he denied the existence of Pakistan and was asking Hindus in India to forgive Pakistan. I feel embressed fo what he said.

Please watch and tell me what he meant by saying that it was the mistake. please please tell us what he meant.

Here is his speech.

I disagree that becoming a part of a government does not necessarily mean you condone everything it does. There were a lot of decisions Musharraf took without consulting MQM hence MQM cannot be held responsible for them. India is very much involved in Afghanistan, but on its own terms to undermine Pakistan.

Karachi is a complex place and sad thing is here we have all kind of criminal and terrorist activity going on. First we have the ethnic violence which mostly does not involve political parties, then political violence in which nearly all parties are involved and then we have the sectarian violence that claims several lives, then we have gang violence in which different criminal gangs vying for control of different areas, lastly every criminal from all over Pakistan who wants to escape the law comes to Karachi. A large number of people killed in targetted killings have personal enmities. So as you can see Karachi situation is very complicated. When a round of target killing starts for whatever reason all these groups become active and go around settling old scores.

I can very well tell you who is involved in Bhatta collection. Criminal gangs operating from Lyari have branches in almost every part if the city. They are the primary bhatta takers. Other than them we have Taliban extorting traders in Pashtun areas, we have nationalist parties operating in their areas, we have ANP who primarily targets industrialists, almost every political\ religous\ banned organisation is involved in Bhatta collection.

Now to Altafs statement, a clarification has been issued many times. What Altaf Hussains statement if you take it in its context means that the independence of India and Pakistan at that time was ill advised. It was done without planning by the British and in haste and the end result was the murder of millions of Muslims and Hindus. It would have been better if people who wanted to migrate had done so under protection of the British Army then India and Pakistan be given independence to avoid all this bloodshed. This is what Altaf Hussain really said but people twist his words and this is what you get.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
tu Pakistan is sey purana ho gia hay. yeh kaisa jawab hay.

So we should forget about Pakistan it is 60 years old, what AN ANSWERS, Bha'i.

IT MAY BE 1000 Years old I want an answer before I say that it is treasonous. so we should forget about OUR Holy BOOK al-quran IT IS 1400 YEARS OLD, WHAT AN ANSWER, IT IS MIND BOGGLING. no MATTER HOW OLD, IT IS TRUTH AND SO IS THE SPEECH BY MR. ILTAF.SAHIB. MQMers should own the words and set them right.

Meray sohnay dosat....agar Altaf Hussain ki 45 second ki CHOP CHOP speech par itna he bharosa hay to phir us ki 4500 ghanton ki speeches par bhi to aitmad karo na...yeh kia apnay matlab kay 45 seconds chop chop kar kay apnay matlab ka message lay lia..

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
2a844ee837a2aac0de2842f6ee32173c.jpg

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
ppose Jewish Agenda : you are Taliban
Oppose MQM Agenda : You are Jamati

MQM is a True follower of Jews

Oppose Jamati Agenda : you are Non Muslim

Jamat e Islami is a True follower of Jews

[video]http://youtu.be/SeUXYXiAkyM[/video]

Last edited:

ASQR1

Meray sohnay dosat....agar Altaf Hussain ki 45 second ki CHOP CHOP speech par itna he bharosa hay to phir us ki 4500 ghanton ki speeches par bhi to aitmad karo na...yeh kia apnay matlab kay 45 seconds chop chop kar kay apnay matlab ka message lay lia..

Bhai sahib phir aap ney doulbe talk shuru kar di, Bhai dushman sirf yeh kehta hay keh woh hamien mar dey ga, is mien sirf 2 second lagtey hien, so please stop mixing things up once he said that Pakistan banana nahi chahiey tha, he becomes a person who is anti Paskistan phir agar yeh baat dushman key ghar jaa kar ki jaiy tu phir waqai yeh baat sachi ho jati hay, or dushman ko taqat milti hay.

Pl. sir stop defending a gross injustice of insulting Pakistan and than trying to defend it. U sir are defending something that no country will stand by and accept it, In U.S. if one ever said this they will throw him out of the country. For sure.

ASQR1

What nonsense, other politicians join parties in power and get paid, Perhaps you guys have no clue about how to behave in life, according to Islamic values one must agree with the truth even if your enemy is saying it, so stop this blame and look closely at the facts who really joins parties in power, MQM is always joining those in power for ministries, they joined Musharaf, they join PPP and they will even join if Ji if it was in power, so stop blaming others and see the truth as it stands

Status
Not open for further replies.