Eye opener for those who claim than Canadian govt. has declared MQM a terrorist organization..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: MQM Canada Main Deshatgard Tanzeem Hai..! ایم کیوایم کنیڈا میں دہشت گرد تنظم &

ha ha ha .....

First they kicked out Altaf Hussain from Karachi University ( 1981-1982).....
He spread his voice in all over karachi ......

They kicked him out from Pakistan ( 1992 ) ......He spread his voice in the whole world .....

What next ???
Next is to kick him out of this world... To make it safe..

He is worth kicking...enjoy it.

Last edited:

CanadianDesi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: MQM Canada Main Deshatgard Tanzeem Hai..! ایم کیوایم کنیڈا میں دہشت گرد تنظم &

ha ha ha .....

First they kicked out Altaf Hussain from Karachi University ( 1981-1982).....
He spread his voice in all over karachi ......

They kicked him out from Pakistan ( 1992 ) ......He spread his voice in the whole world .....

What next ???

Now they will kick him out of this world and he will spread his words in HELL :lol::lol::lol:

Very old movie ab in bachon ke bache bhi jawan ho gaye hon ge.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

Anti MQMers ye Video na Dekhein plz :P:P:P

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)

< http://www2.canada.com/components/print.aspx?id=c045bc85-f122-423e-bcad-8cc6f2f20031 >
Some excerpts from the link;

"The judge upheld the deportation of Mohammed Kashif Omer, a resident of Montreal, on the grounds he is a member of the Mothaidda Quami Movement, or MQM.

It is the second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization."

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

< http://www2.canada.com/components/print.aspx?id=c045bc85-f122-423e-bcad-8cc6f2f20031 >
Some excerpts from the link;

"The judge upheld the deportation of Mohammed Kashif Omer, a resident of Montreal, on the grounds he is a member of the Mothaidda Quami Movement, or MQM.

It is the second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization."

عمران خان، آپ کو کینیڈا کی ایک عدالت کا یہ فیصلہ تو نظر آ گیا، مگر آپکی منافقت یہ ہے کہ آپ برطانوی حکومت، عوام و عدالت کا یہ فیصلہ شیر مادر سمجھ کر ہضم کر گئے جہاں انہوں نے الطاف حسین کو سیاسی پناہ دی، اور یہ کہہ کر دی کہ مہاجروں کے خلاف ریاستی سطح پر دہشتگردی ہوئی، ریاستی سطح پر ہزاروں معصوم مہاجروں کو ماورائے عدالت قتل کیا گیا ہے

کینیڈا کی اس ایک عدالت کے مقابلے میں جرمنی، فرانس، اٹلی اور یورپ کے دیگر ممالک کی عدالتوں نے متحدہ مخالفین کے منہ پر طمانچے مارتے ہوئے یہ کہتے ہوئے ایم کیو ایم کے ممبران کو پناہ دی کے انکے خلاف ریاستی دہشتگردی ہو رہی ہے۔ مگر متحدہ مخالفین منافقت کا وہ ڈھیر ہیں جو کینیڈا کی ایک عدالت کے مقابلے میں اتنی ڈھیر ساری عدالتوں کے فیصلوں کو شیر مادر سمجھ کر ڈکار گئے۔

اپنی منافقوں سے باہر آئیں اور دیکھیں کہ کینیڈا کی اس عدالت کے جج کے مقابلے میں کراچی کی عوام کھڑی ہے جو ہر ہر الیکشن میں انکے منہ پر طمانچے مارتی ہے۔

یہ کہتے ہیں متحدہ دہشتگرد ہے، ۔۔۔۔ مگر وارثانِ کراچی انہیں جوتا مارتے ہیں۔

یہ کہتے ہیں ایجنسیز نے ماورائے عدالت قتل نہیں کیے۔۔۔۔۔۔ مگر وارثان کراچی انہیں جوتا مارتے ہیں۔

کینیڈا میں ایم کیو ایم کی شاخ کی موجودگی متحدہ مخالفین کے منہ پر طمانچہ

اگلا طمانچہ انکے مخالفین کے منہ پر یہ ہے کہ کینیڈا کی اس کورٹ کے فیصلے میں تذبذب ہے اور کینیڈین عوام خود اس فیصلے کو صحیح نہیں سمجھ رہی اور اس لیے سن 2007 میں یہ اختلافی فیصلہ آنے کے باوجود کینیڈا سے ایم کیو ایم والوں کو نکالا گیا اور نہ ہی اس (آپکے زعم کے مطابق) دہشتگرد تنظیم پر پابندی لگی، نہ اس دہشتگرد تنظیم کی سرگرمیوں کو روکا گیا۔۔۔۔ بلکہ کینیڈا کے وزیر اعظم تک اس تنظیم کے کراچی میں اچھے کام پر اسکو خراج تحسین ادا کرتے ہوئے ان مخالفین کے منہ پر پھر جوتا مارتے ہیں۔

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Source:
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news ... c6f2f20031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Judge Orders Deportation of Pakistani Party Chief

By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of

a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

It is the seHe appealed the decision to the [Canada] Federal Court, arguing that

the MQM is not a terrorist organization and that the violence was
committed by rogue elements in the [MQM] party, but the court was not
convinced.

It is second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM

party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer came to Canada in 1998 and was granted refugee status but in

2005 immigration officials said he could not remain in Canada "because
he knowingly and for a long period of time belonged to an organization
that has engaged in terrorism."

Tum isi par khush hotay raho bachay...magar yahan Canada main to ganga he ulti beh rahi hay....dekh lo apni matar kay danon say kay MQM ko Canada main kis nazar say dekha jata hay.....Wesay Jamation ko to shakal dekh kar he yahan loug terrorists kehtay hain yahan kia ab to Pakistan main bhi proof ho gaya hay

PakistanDay2011_PicGalary.jpg

GeoG

Tum isi par khush hotay raho bachay...magar yahan Canada main to ganga he ulti beh rahi hay....dekh lo apni matar kay danon say kay MQM ko Canada main kis nazar say dekha jata hay.....Wesay Jamation ko to shakal dekh kar he yahan loug terrorists kehtay hain yahan kia ab to Pakistan main bhi proof ho gaya hay

PakistanDay2011_PicGalary.jpg

Oppose Jewish Agenda : you are Taliban
Oppose MQM Agenda : You are Jamati

MQM is a True follower of Jews

ASQR1

[hilar][hilar][hilar]
This is ridiculous! I can make up things on websites too!

u keep saying that these are made up stories, can u give me a ironclad proof that convinces me that all these stories are wrong,U and other supporter have faile to do it so far,I have asked u many time and each time u tell me that they are wrong.

These stories are not mine and I am only reporting here what i See on the internet and what I hear on this and many other forums, so Zuban-E-Khalaq ko Naqara-E- Khuda samjho Bhai.

All along the time I also have heard form people personaly who lost their businesses due to demands for Bhata, and all the people do not lie all the time, and telling me that hey do, it does not make sense.

Another thing I have written before but non of you have answered. Here it is again.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Every time a dictator or democratic party come to power you guys are always joining them and that means you condone every things they do and have done, so for dictator you agreed that previous elected GOP was wrong, now you join PPP and now you agree that dictator was wrong, can you not Make up your mind or you just want power and money and well being of Pakistan is not your priority.

drkjke

when will pakistanis grow a brain and realise that canada is a nation of kufar and kufar are friends to enemies of muslims in general.like mqm is muslims enemy so it is friend of canada
canada,s present government is in pocket of israelis.israelis have very close ties with canadian government and it is even speculated that after the sad demise of united states of america in future ,the canada may take over as israels new pet dog as canada has vast resources.

stop having good hopes from kufar.allah says in quran that kufar can never be your friends untill you are on islam

mehwish_ali

when will pakistanis grow a brain and realise that canada is a nation of kufar and kufar are friends to enemies of muslims in general.like mqm is muslims enemy so it is friend of canada
canada,s present government is in pocket of israelis.israelis have very close ties with canadian government and it is even speculated that after the sad demise of united states of america in future ,the canada may take over as israels new pet dog as canada has vast resources.

stop having good hopes from kufar.allah says in quran that kufar can never be your friends untill you are on islam

خیر متحدہ کو کینیڈا میں کیا دہشتگرد تنظیم ثابت کرتے، اب جب مطلب نہیں نکل سکا تو الٹی ہی گنگا بہانی شروع کر دی ہے۔

اور یہ الٹی گنگا بھی بہت ذلالت و کمینگی کی بات ہے کہ جن کفار کو آپ یہاں برا بھلا اور اسلام کا دشمن قرار دے رہے ہیں، انہیں کی ملک جا کر انکا دیا ہوا کھاتے ہیں۔

خیر یہ دوسرا موضوع ہو جائے گا۔ فی الحال موضوع پر پلٹتے ہیں۔

تو ہے کوئی اور ایسا شخص جسے کینیڈا کی ایک چھوٹے لیول کی عدالت تو نظر آ رہی ہے، مگر متحدہ دشمنی نے اُسے ایسا اندھا بنا دیا ہے کہ اُسے یہ نظر نہیں آتا کہ دنیا کی سینکڑوں عدالتوں نے لیکن پاکستانی ریاستی دہشتگردی کو مورد الزام ٹہراتے ہوئے متحدہ کے اراکین کو سیاسی پناہ دی ہے۔ اور کینیڈا میں بھی اس چھوٹی عدالت کا یہ فیصلہ اختلافی ہے اور 2007 میں آنے کے باوجود ایم کیو ایم کے اراکین ڈی پورٹ نہیں ہوئے ہیں اور آپکے زعم کے مطابق جو دہشتگرد تنظیم ہے، وہ اپنی سرگرمیوں میں مصروف ہے اور کراچی میں کیے گئے انکی مثبت سرگرمیوں کو ایسے سراہا گیا ہے کہ بذات خود کینیڈین وزیر اعظم انہیں اعزازی شیلڈز پیش کر رہے ہیں ۔

پھر آپ کے اس بھرپور جھوٹے پروپیگنڈہ کے باوجود جو اہلیان کراچی آپ لوگوں کو ہر الیکشن میں متحدہ کو ووٹ دے کر جو جوتا مارتے ہیں وہ الگ ہے۔ اور جناح پور اور حکیم سعید جیسے جھوٹے الزامات کی قلعی کھلنے کے بعد آپ کی جو رسوائی ہوئی ہے وہ الگ ہے۔

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
u keep saying that these are made up stories, can u give me a ironclad proof that convinces me that all these stories are wrong,U and other supporter have faile to do it so far,I have asked u many time and each time u tell me that they are wrong.

These stories are not mine and I am only reporting here what i See on the internet and what I hear on this and many other forums, so Zuban-E-Khalaq ko Naqara-E- Khuda samjho Bhai.

All along the time I also have heard form people personaly who lost their businesses due to demands for Bhata, and all the people do not lie all the time, and telling me that hey do, it does not make sense.

Another thing I have written before but non of you have answered. Here it is again.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Every time a dictator or democratic party come to power you guys are always joining them and that means you condone every things they do and have done, so for dictator you agreed that previous elected GOP was wrong, now you join PPP and now you agree that dictator was wrong, can you not Make up your mind or you just want power and money and well being of Pakistan is not your priority.

Mere bhai my question is simple. The links you posted to websites are not reliable. They were created by people who wrote them without any proof. You have a responsibilty to provide reliable sources for links you post here. Not made up stories. Bhatta is a scourge of Karachi, we all condemn it, but I do not belive MQM is responsible for any of it, for the simple reason I have lived in Karachi all my life, my family have done business here as have all the people I know and none have ever been approached for Bhatta by MQM. Though we have paid bhatta to other groups. But this does not mean that certain people using MQMs name do not take Bhatta, I will not deny that, I know some do and I condemn them.

Yes MQM was with Musharraf and they are with PPP now. However MQM did not have an easy ride with Musharraf and they had their disagreements with each other but now MQM do not condemn Musharraf as a President, they condemn some of the things he did like Akbar Bugtis murder which they did when they were in government with Musharraf. If you remember they almost quit the government then and only relented when Musharraf offered to hold an impartial inquiry into the matter. Unlike PML-Q they have not turned on Musharraf.

Forming a government with any party does not mean you condone every little thing they do because the majority party takes most decisions without consulting junior coalition partners, so how can you be responsible? MQM is a small party and does not have that much power even being in government. MQM will only be responsible for the government decision if it is consulted and agrees or if it has the power then and only then can it be held responsible. You cannot be held responsible if you do not have the power to do anything

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jewish Master Dictating MQM New Agenda
Yeh Kal.uu Peh Phool Charha Diayay, Fot Ho Gaya Kia

:lol::lol::lol: you are such a jocker (clap)(clap)...OK give me proof the he is a Jewish....come one baby

And listen....Tumhari ghairat us waqt kahan thee jab yahoodion kay tukron par apnay jehadi Afghan war main jhonkay thay?? Unhi services ki to saza mil rahi hay aaj poori quom ko...magar tumhari khopri main yeh batain kab anay wali hain...bharay kay tattu :lol:

GeoG

:lol::lol::lol: you are such a jocker (clap)(clap)...OK give me proof the he is a Jewish....come one baby

And listen....Tumhari ghairat us waqt kahan thee jab yahoodion kay tukron par apnay jehadi Afghan war main jhonkay thay?? Unhi services ki to saza mil rahi hay aaj poori quom ko...magar tumhari khopri main yeh batain kab anay wali hain...bharay kay tattu :lol:

Oppose Jewish Agenda : you are Taliban
Oppose MQM Agenda : You are Jamati

MQM is a True follower of Jews

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is dangerous than columbian mafia, this is a Qalabazi Movement, more than 30 years they are in power and did nothing,if you go Karachi this is a peace of a **** because of garbish and dirt every where,MQM could not manage a cleanining system in his whole history ,they use only EMOTIONS, every youngster has arm and he thinks himself a DON,a youngster with a gun we can imagin how he will be.

ASQR1

Mere bhai my question is simple. The links you posted to websites are not reliable. They were created by people who wrote them without any proof. You have a responsibilty to provide reliable sources for links you post here. Not made up stories. Bhatta is a scourge of Karachi, we all condemn it, but I do not belive MQM is responsible for any of it, for the simple reason I have lived in Karachi all my life, my family have done business here as have all the people I know and none have ever been approached for Bhatta by MQM. Though we have paid bhatta to other groups. But this does not mean that certain people using MQMs name do not take Bhatta, I will not deny that, I know some do and I condemn them.

Yes MQM was with Musharraf and they are with PPP now. However MQM did not have an easy ride with Musharraf and they had their disagreements with each other but now MQM do not condemn Musharraf as a President, they condemn some of the things he did like Akbar Bugtis murder which they did when they were in government with Musharraf. If you remember they almost quit the government then and only relented when Musharraf offered to hold an impartial inquiry into the matter. Unlike PML-Q they have not turned on Musharraf.

Forming a government with any party does not mean you condone every little thing they do because the majority party takes most decisions without consulting junior coalition partners, so how can you be responsible? MQM is a small party and does not have that much power even being in government. MQM will only be responsible for the government decision if it is consulted and agrees or if it has the power then and only then can it be held responsible. You cannot be held responsible if you do not have the power to do anything

It is not a question of condoning it also is the question of honor and honesty, if u become part of a dictator u do condone every thing he does or else u should have the courage to leave, but u stayed for money and rewards as did maulana sahib and who as rewarded BIG lands. dictator did a great damage to Pakistasn by joining the allies, he could said hay we earned 6 million refugees and thousand dead and this time we do not want to get involved, look at India they did not get involved and they are getting paid big for doing nothing.

I have asked all of you who are MQMers, to tell us who is doing the killing and for what reason, and I also ask you this that MQM is very established party in Karachi and you telling me that you do not know who is killing all these innocent people is unbelievable.

You tell me that Bhata is a scourge in Karachi and you being the biggest party cannot tell who is behind it, than my friend you cannot be the leader in Karachi if you are unable to know and stop these terrible killings.

Killing of Akbar bhugti was another horrible deed, and to kill a leader who was at times a leader of GOP is unbelievable and dumb. Negotiation is the only smart way to deal with leaders who you think are not patriotic.

But than no one is able to convince our people that any Leaders has been smart. look at the speech delivered by your leader Jenab ltaf sahib in India. I am not only unhappy about what he said, I am also thinking that it was very anti Pakistan as he denied the existence of Pakistan and was asking Hindus in India to forgive Pakistan. I feel embressed fo what he said.

Please watch and tell me what he meant by saying that it was the mistake. please please tell us what he meant.

Here is his speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKd7LWTOxU

Please explain and explain quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.