Exclusive: Ex Judge Arshad Mailk's Affidavit in IHC

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
‏“مجھے ملزموں نے قتل کی دھمکی دی، 50 کروڑ رشوت کی پیشکش کی گئی، حسین نواز نے کہا کہ بیرون ملک سیٹل کر دیں گے، نواز شریف نے مجھے کہا کہ ان کی بات مان لوں” جج ارشد ملک کے تہلکہ خیز بیان حلفی کے مندرجات ویڈیو ویڈیو کھیلنے کا کام جنہوں نے شروع کیا تھا، یہ آگ اب انکے گھر تک پہنچ چکی ہے

ان الزامات کے ثبوت بھی تو ہوں گے ارشد ملک کے پاس؟؟

mhafeez

Lol. Nasir Butt was in the judge's home. So PMLN has contacted him. This is already established. PMLN's case was in the judge's court. So it is common sense that PMLN would contact him & not the other way around.
ہر ملزم کی یہ خواہش ہوتی ہے کہ جج سے ملاقات کرے یہ جج کا کام ہوتا ہے کہ وہ ان سے نہ ملے کجا ان کے گھر جاکر ملے یا اپنے گھر بلائے

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہر ملزم کی یہ خواہش ہوتی ہے کہ جج سے ملاقات کرے یہ جج کا کام ہوتا ہے کہ وہ ان سے نہ ملے کجا ان کے گھر جاکر ملے یا اپنے گھر بلائے

? ? ?
Amazing.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
On oath statement, Granny 420's game over. A retrial and forensic test by court will be more damaging for Aal e Shar!

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, but that would only remain a conspiracy theory.

Yes, but there was an actual case on going.

One day before the meeting, CJ took Nawaz sharif's appeal against IHC suspension of Nawaz Sharif sentence.

Haseeb BhattiUpdated November 06, 2018
A three-member Supreme Court special bench, headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar, heard NAB's appeal.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, but there was an actual case on going.

One day before the meeting, CJ took Nawaz sharif's appeal against IHC suspension of Nawaz Sharif sentence.

Haseeb BhattiUpdated November 06, 2018
A three-member Supreme Court special bench, headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar, heard NAB's appeal.

Again, the appeal was already heard.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Before that go salute your mother, don't tell me why. Let her read all your posts.
Oh yes, Don't forget to say her. May Allah bless her with best of the best in dunya and hereafter.
Yes InshAllah Allah will bless her and i wish your mother long life and a healthy life please try not to get personal you have your political views i have mine if you can not respect me then dont say anything at all

Insaaf4Tyrain

If someone attacks you personally, such an act cannot be defended. but you can choose to ignore it or reply in the same manner. Your choice.

The issue is that the judge was not under trial, it was NS. so any contact of an under trial person with the judge would be considered as an attempt to influence the verdict in his favor.
I chose to ask Allah with a long and healthy life for his/her mother

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
#Respect, but you started about mothers...... I don't understand why you're not only destroying your akira but others as well. May Allah give us hidaya.
Also, if you're not TyrainMaMo then you shouldn't be offended.

Yes InshAllah Allah will bless her and i wish your mother long life and a healthy life please try not to get personal you have your political views i have mine if you can not respect me then dont say anything at all

Insaaf4Tyrain

#Respect, but you started about mothers...... I don't understand why you're not only destroying your akira but others as well. May Allah give us hidaya.
Also, if you're not TyrainMaMo then you shouldn't be offended.
I am not but for you to make a statement like this is asking for trouble. lets forget everything and just stay on politics ok

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nope you know better that its not a one day process .. Decision is not given on the spot..

First, there are few days of hearing and then verdict is reserved and then verdict is announced.

So when faisal vawda met, this appeal was still under trial

Insaaf4Tyrain

i have a question for you ? it will make you think too

In a press release the Judge mention the video was fake. now he admitted it that they secretly recorded him. does the video still need forensic test? also which statement is true as both are under oath?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have a question for you ? it will make you think too

In a press release the Judge mention the video was fake. now he admitted it that they secretly recorded him. does the video still need forensic test? also which statement is true as both are under oath?

He did not say the video was fake. He said the video & audio do not match thus it is fake. This is what i understood.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nope you know better that its not a one day process .. Decision is not given on the spot..

First, there are few days of hearing and then verdict is reserved and then verdict is announced.

So when faisal vawda met, this appeal was still under trial

I think appeal is usually decided in a day.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Judge was removed..He can testified in the court..He simply can say.his 16 years old video was used for blackmailing.threats..bribery..threats of killing him and his family..still he gave the right verdict..Now Mayrum has to proved where he got this videos..Audios..who gave him..what the purpose??Why not this publish after recording..Why too late??Court ask the person who was in the video..Audio..to come and stand on it.. those who did the recording..also call in the court.....If the court take notice..then Nasir Butt and others will be in huge troubles...They are criminals and proved murdered..If they come in the court..they will go for jail forever on serious criminals cases .while in the mean time..Mayrum also back out to support them or in jail...In k sath LoL ho gia.Thiers all families in Pakistan or abroad..will suffer heavily...