Enemy of Pakistan Marvi Sarmad defending gay rights and swearing openly at muslim scholars

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
marvi dont looks she dont look he, might me women turned GAY...so securing for her future rights..
just wonder why she dont speak of lisbian rights.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know these people very well, almost each single roshan khayala of Aman ki Asha is same as Marvi Samad. short tempered blasphemer drinkers worried about their future liquor supplies.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I am taking her class on daily basis through her twitter account, I think it is just a matter of days or weeks that she will be in mental hospital.

Regards

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
is she a hindu ? if not , what does she has on her forehead ? I have never heard of this creature before ? where did she come from ? if someone can explain please ?

I went through her tweets on her twitter where she was referring her father as "Abbu jaan" and also another of her tweet where she said her family migrated in 1947 from "Jalandhar", so I can safely say that she is probably muslim , also read in one of her tweet that she earns 70000 rupees from her job as salary, from her tweets I noticed that she has an immense interest in indians old movie songs, urdu poetry etc. She seems to be egoist. From her tweets I also found that the evil man of paksitan journalism "Nusrat Javed" is her mentor, she was taking advices only from him in her tweet history. This shows to me that "Nusrat Javed" and "Marvi Sirmed" have mental compatability so both of them are sides of the same coin.

Regards

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I went through her tweets on her twitter where she was referring her father as "Abbu jaan" and also another of her tweet where she said her family migrated in 1947 from "Jalandhar", so I can safely say that she is probably muslim , also read in one of her tweet that she earns 70000 rupees from her job as salary, from her tweets I noticed that she has an immense interest in indians old movie songs, urdu poetry etc. She seems to be egoist. From her tweets I also found that the evil man of paksitan journalism "Nusrat Javed" is her mentor, she was taking advices only from him in her tweet history. This shows to me that "Nusrat Javed" and "Marvi Sirmed" have mental compatability so both of them are sides of the same coin.

Regards
So both are vaijub-ul-qatl ? [hilar][hilar][hilar] Thanks for the detailed answer buddy

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
gayisim and lisbianisim has no place in islam, so on that marvi mirsad is wrong, and even in general she lies a lot in her so called analysis, and her behavior is also very stupid and arrogant. she should have manners to talk

but since i have no prof and even zahid hamid could not give any prof either in the program , so atleast i dont belive she is enemy of the state of paksitan untill and unless its not proven in a court of law.

but still i think the behaviour of mr. ibtsam elahi zaheer was very good and tolrant, unlike zahid hamid or our normally so called scholars who also start shouting or even start putting aligations and sometimes those aligations are right and sometimes just without prof .

ibtsam elahi zaheer was good,

and i also think its not good to label her as enemy of paksitan just because on something we do not like her views and her behavior, (even though her views are wrong and based on lies most of the time)

but i cant understand one thing why our extreme rightest and leftest lie so much (majority of them not all) whats their problem why they are making the youth confused, do they ever realize?

regards,

Last edited:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
It is funny many posters in this thread who are against gay rights are the ones sitting in Canada or Japan or Australia and the rest, simply because these nations have the audacity to give YOU little third world immigrants EQUAL RIGHTS to earn a respectful peaceful living...

You idiots should be thankful you are not being monitored by their law enforcement agencies on day to day basis on what typical anti human rights mindsets you have...I have hard time believing you guys can live without regrets every day!

The MUNAFAQAT levels of Pakistanis cannot be competed with.

Shame...Jali Loog, Jali Zaatain, Jali Claims...

\
you r the one here with jali fake identity,stupid every one has right of opinion and has right to express it wether he is in Pakistan, Canada or Amarica
is you are supporter of gay rights then you better go to hell with them

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Today this marvi was mentioning Qadianis as muslims in her tweets, I am now 100% sure she has an agenda, earlier I was thinking she is just a stupid insane woman but now I feel that she is doing all things deliberately with evil motives.

Regards

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Mere bhai har cheez ki aik keemat hoti hay aap kia samajhtay hain keh hamara media buhat acha hay naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
Agar history ki books mein dobara mir jafar aur sadiq k baray mein likha gaya tu in mein say aik hamara media bhi hoo ga, excess of everything is bad aur hamara media belagam hoo gaya hay.
Isi liye Islam mein mayanaravi ko pasand farmaya gaya hay.

why she is there in this show, why we are giving her so importance, she is against Pakistan and against Islam

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Khob guzray gi jo mil baithain gay dewanay do, sahi jori hay waise :)

Regards