Enemy of Pakistan Marvi Sarmad defending gay rights and swearing openly at muslim scholars

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ZH is extreme Rightist
Marvi is extreme Leftist

Making them sit with one another was a total stupid thing one can do which Dr. Shahid did.
Marvi played him and ZH played. ZH is at all not intelligent enough to outplay her. He should have grilled her on her extreme Pro-Leftist statements with hard facts which sadly he totally missed

This is called playing with words which Marvi did. But she doesn't know she has been played by Nusrat Javed. She is putting herself in danger.
He used her. Lolz funny isn't it. And she will be used now whether dead or alive

So who is the winner. It is Mr. Nusrat javed. Currently he have a Human trumpet, if she go on like this , he will have a martyr of liberalism (Western One)

Nusrat Javed is a sick minded man. He fired his agenda using shoulder of Marvi for his GUN. Now he will get more money from his funders and also defamed ZH without involving himself

THIS IS CALLED SHOOTING TWO BIRDS IN A SINGLE SHOT (clap)

Last edited:

pakiace

Banned
she is a FITNA

the best DESCRIPTION I HAVE FOR HER AS FOR NOW, AND GUYS AS PROMISED I AM DONE WITH MY ARTICLE NOW CONTACTING SOME PUBLISHERS AND AWAITING THEIR MODERATON, AS SOON AS THEY DO - ILL PUBLISH IT

ITS MY TAKE ON THE LIBERALS - A SMALL ATTEMPT TO EXPOSE THEM

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
is she a hindu ? if not , what does she has on her forehead ? I have never heard of this creature before ? where did she come from ? if someone can explain please ?

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It is funny many posters in this thread who are against gay rights are the ones sitting in Canada or Japan or Australia and the rest, simply because these nations have the audacity to give YOU little third world immigrants EQUAL RIGHTS to earn a respectful peaceful living...

You idiots should be thankful you are not being monitored by their law enforcement agencies on day to day basis on what typical anti human rights mindsets you have...I have hard time believing you guys can live without regrets every day!

The MUNAFAQAT levels of Pakistanis cannot be competed with.

Shame...Jali Loog, Jali Zaatain, Jali Claims...

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAkistan is being attacked on its ideology. In this way it is easy to demolish it. Without ideology there is no need for Pakistan to continue as a country. End game of Pakistan has already started from with in by people like Marvi Sirmand.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is funny many posters in this thread who are against gay rights are the ones sitting in Canada or Japan or Australia and the rest, simply because these nations have the audacity to give YOU little third world immigrants EQUAL RIGHTS to earn a respectful peaceful living...

You idiots should be thankful you are not being monitored by their law enforcement agencies on day to day basis on what typical anti human rights mindsets you have...I have hard time believing you guys can live without regrets every day!

let me make a few things clear. If we are living in canada, japan wherever we are..we follow that country's law. Think about if we start to tell canadian women to wear hijab and we start imposing our culture on them how will their reaction be? Exactly, their reaction will be similar to ours..Encouraging something( gay lesbian rights) in an islamic country which is not even welcomed in western countries till now is pathetic. Secondly you mentioned something about law enforcement monitoring you... what should they monitor? clippings from a tv show which was aired on live tv and cutting of it is posted on a website? lol..give me a break. now get a life.

usman710

Are you implying ??

EQUAL HUMAN RIGHTS = LGBT RIGHTS ???

What are your thoughts about this Law in PAKISTAN???

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IMMORALITY and a HUMAN RIGHT

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is put in this position by mullahs on behalf of ruling elite. They vehemently opposed ideas of sir seyyid, iqbal and jinnah. No point in hiding this truth any more. They took out information from school books about these people to push mullaiyat and secularism which suited these people.

This fact is explained very clearly by Allama parwez a man very closely involved in whole this movement.

Ye Woh Sahar To Nahi Hae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_x9dkE_XSs&feature==related

http://www.aboutquran.com/ba/ba.htm

http://www.aboutquran.com/ba/ba.htm

http://www.parwez.tv

usman710

Haroon Rasheed ON
SECULARISTS AND MULLAHS
THE TWO EXTREMES PAKISTAN DON'T NEED AND WAS NOT MADE FOR

28gqjbt.gif

Last edited:

murfi

The only reason these kind of people r coming forward with their views in Pakistan, is because we have closed our doors of ijtehad. A standing water always breed diseases, so we can all aspect these kinds of thoughts, even worse, from these people.

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
KICK THIS F****** BI*** OUT OF PAKISTAN....HINDU FITNA :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)TO HER-UGLY WHO**

CanadianDesi

Now show this answer and get the american visa. We came here it does not mean you have to agree whatever kharafat this society has. Like you live in pakistan but you dont agree with everything molvis say or your government says. She is talking against Islami teachings and principles. I wonder why she is alive uptil now.

jujuju

Banned
what she has on her forehead is her own business. why is it your botheration?
is she a hindu ? if not , what does she has on her forehead ? I have never heard of this creature before ? where did she come from ? if someone can explain please ?