Drama desighen by ISI and CIA

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have a very strong feeling that this drama of Bin Ladin has been designed and produced by ISI and CIA together as a part of exit strategy for the USA. That is why our establishment is absolutely silent and not opening its mouth. Apart from all other facts it you look at the economic situation of USA , they can not afford to stay there a single day. USA wants to declare victory and wants to have an honorable exit. Our ISI has dragged them in the mountains of Afghanistan like rats in the desert. Although we have suffered a lot but dont forget that we are in war and these kind of things happen during war operations. Pakistan is going to be on its feet again very soon. As soon as America announces its departure, our army is going to kick this corrupt puppet zardari and company and establish an interim government that can lead this nation toward prosperity and progress. What do you think?

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree for the drama part make sense , but do you want me to fall in fake hope that this army is faithful with Pakistan special General Kiyani and other general like durani common give me something better

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
we all like to think that... but not going to happen. Why you continue to think that Americans are idiots and they will not return. Every time they find some new excuse to s****w someone.

GraanG2

And u think the people who lost their innocent relatives in this war of rat and cat are killed will forget everything and say "hey lets start living with peace again."?

I hope what u said is true and we see a better Pakistan once again.But looks far from reality.

anyie1

I agree for the drama part make sense , but do you want me to fall in fake hope that this army is faithful with Pakistan special General Kiyani and other general like durani common give me something better
It seems to be a high level chess play that we will not understand. do you think army is going to tell its secrets to 97 % jahil awam and traiter presdent? Just wait and see. i have all hopes and trust on my army otherwise our nukes would have gone a long time back. this is our army who is giving usa good spins that still they dont know about our nukes. does it make sense?

anyie1

And u think the people who lost their innocent relatives in this war of rat and cat are killed will forget everything and say "hey lets start living with peace again."?

I hope what u said is true and we see a better Pakistan once again.But looks far from reality.
What if America starts firing missiles in the cities? will that be acceptable ? they dont and can not do it just because of our ISI and army.

Imranpak

The USA can't declare opn war on Pak so attacking major cities is not an option for them. There is more concealed then revealed in this great game that will come to head within the next few years.

Pak is playing its cards close to it's chest and seems to be waiting for a particular moment. I agree that nothing will comfort those who have lost loved ones in this ten year war so we can only pray for them.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree with the previous post by one of my brothers that if this army and ISI is so corrupt our nukes and missile development would have long gone down the drain but we still have it and are continue to develop it.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar yeh waqye darama hei to is ki takmeel A Qayeda ke statement se hi hoti hei ke usama ko halak kar deeya gaya hei, agar yeh sab kuch maan len to iska matlab yeh is drama mei Al qayeda or talibaan ka bhi kirdar hei?

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a very strong feeling that this drama of Bin Ladin has been designed and produced by ISI and CIA together as a part of exit strategy for the USA. That is why our establishment is absolutely silent and not opening its mouth. Apart from all other facts it you look at the economic situation of USA , they can not afford to stay there a single day. USA wants to declare victory and wants to have an honorable exit. Our ISI has dragged them in the mountains of Afghanistan like rats in the desert. Although we have suffered a lot but don’t forget that we are in war and these kind of things happen during war operations. Pakistan is going to be on its feet again very soon. As soon as America announces its departure, our army is going to kick this corrupt puppet zardari and company and establish an interim government that can lead this nation toward prosperity and progress. What do you think?

Dil behlani ko khial acha he.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai mere boht confusion hey, ek to statements kafi confusing hen, or agar Obama ne live dekha hey yeh operation, then what the hell is stopping them to just release the video and vanish all the conspiracy theories or what ever. without doubts relations between ISI and CIA are at its worst level. ISI pushed Imran to preshrize the Americans by protesting, attacks on NITO supplies acetra, so they were just loosing the touch and suddenly this happened which i m unable to understand.........Mujhe lagta hey Osama mara he nhn...........i dont know why but time will do the rest to explore the truth of this drama......

adnan_21

Citizen
if this really was darama made by isi and cia then why the **** the isi didnt chose afghanistan and why pakistan and in front of pma what kind of ******* isi we have who are they working working for?????? for pakistan or for their master america cum israel ???????????????????

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
haqeeqat ye he k americans ne ISI ki bharey bazar me shalwar utaar dee he ore ISI keh rahee he yaar mazaq b koiee cheez hotee he hm to mazaak kr rahey the.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
haqeeqat ye he k americans ne ISI ki bharey bazar me shalwar utaar dee he ore ISI keh rahee he yaar mazaq b koiee cheez hotee he hm to mazaak kr rahey the.
using isi, us nay whole nation ki shalwar utaar di or wapis be nahi ki ......... acha darama tha bai ..........
ab hamain shalwar wapis kernay ka bahanay neucks la gai gaaa ... or ham kahain gay ya be darama tha .................

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have a very strong feeling that this drama of Bin Ladin has been designed and produced by ISI and CIA together as a part of exit strategy for the USA. That is why our establishment is absolutely silent and not opening its mouth. Apart from all other facts it you look at the economic situation of USA , they can not afford to stay there a single day. USA wants to declare victory and wants to have an honorable exit. Our ISI has dragged them in the mountains of Afghanistan like rats in the desert. Although we have suffered a lot but don’t forget that we are in war and these kind of things happen during war operations. Pakistan is going to be on its feet again very soon. As soon as America announces its departure, our army is going to kick this corrupt puppet zardari and company and establish an interim government that can lead this nation toward prosperity and progress. What do you think?

I agree, it seems America wanted safe exit, and Obama Popularity was down, now politicaly he is saved and now US can have safe exit