Dr Tahurl Qadri spotted in Washington

Rehan497

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Okay and I flew to the moon and back today, btw. I have a witness too :P .... People on this forum are so educated and well brought up that they don't even know how to treat a source LOL or consider a source. Blind followers, so if someone posts something, you're just going to believe it?? LOL

colorbirdss

Councller (250+ posts)
have you got any evidence or are you just going to do propaganda like normal.

I hope you losers are ready on 17 March as another Minar E Pakistan will be held in Rawalpindi where an ocean of people will gather For Qadri saabs jalsa
Please do let us know the direction of ocean so I can warn my family to move to a safe spot. :)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well im not a follower of any Qadri or IK and u r calling me his follower that shows how much logical are you
Problem is [HI]we have hidden Shia, Wahabi, Qadiani, Secular idiots, chailay of different political parties etc...[/HI] on this forum and they all are united against Qadri ;)

You can make assumptions then why can't I? Your comment defends Qadri to quite an extent also calling other idiots and chailay, whereas you don't seem to go after Qadri followers, wouldn't you put 'em in the same cup if you weren't defending any one? in your opinion secular are idiots, what's your opinion about Qadri and Qadri followers? that is a direct question and it will tell whether you are one of his minions or not. Btw there is a difference between a follower and a supporter. I am a proud IK supporter and I support most of his action but that doesn't mean I totally agree with his every political action.

Dr Tahir ul Qadri in Wahsington DC in 2011

04_georgetown_uni.jpg

01_georgetown_uni.jpg

12_georgetown_uni.jpg

Vidoe Proof in washington

usip_10.jpg

usip_06.jpg

usip_12.jpg

Other Video Proof from Washington

Last edited by a moderator:

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dr Tahir ul Qadri in Wahsington DC ( with Video Proof)

یہ عالم رویا میں وہاں گے ہیں
-

ویسے نورا لیگ کو چاہیے کے اپنا لیڈر یہ رکھ لیں . کم از کم بول تو لیتا ہے نہ

Last edited:

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sare gore khajal hoe pade hain. Wahan pe ye pata nahi kia storian sunata ho ga.

(Dude, ah! how should I say this, errr! man we think u need to see a shrink)
usip_12.jpg

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont think he is the real qadree why he is out of his container.

اسلام کے عظيم خدمتگار - عظيم سكالر آف اسلام
آپ کی عظمت كو ســـلام

amir_ali

Dear I was just about to click like on your comment; whats with you people and PMLn, why you have to drag them in every thing?

PMLn condemned TUC at every level, while PTI was openly embracing him, get real man. You know that and you don't like that one bit, but thats the fact.

یہ عالم رویا میں وہاں گے ہیں
گستاخو مت دکھاؤ مریدوں کو یہ -

ویسے نورا لیگ کو چاہیے کے اپنا لیڈر یہ رکھ لیں . کم از کم بول تو لیتا ہے نہ

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear I was just about to click like on your comment; whats with you people and PMLn, why you have to drag them in every thing?

PMLn condemned TUC at every level, while PTI was openly embracing him, get real man. You know that and you don't like that one bit, but thats the fact.

Brother for me they are all same with just different face shields.. Some are fraudsters other are Corrupt. I see no difference between them.. No matter Khan supported single stance of TUQ, we opposed it even to go near him. Its a party where decisions are not made by the top but by the supporters...

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

13109795.cms

:lol:میرے کرن ارجن اے گے :lol:

394960_123079621194624_1380886105_n.jpg

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)

Now this is called a real scholar. Now all of you arrogant Imran Khan supporters who make big stupid claims against TuQ, can you name a single intellectual contribution of your leader? What is the mental calibre of your leader?

rtabasum2

PMLn condemned TUC at every level
, while PTI was openly embracing him, get real man. You know that and you don't like that one bit, but thats the fact.

So who introduced TUC in his haydays, care to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amir_ali

Look I don't like IK one bit, but I have a huge loath for TUC, if I would have to chose between IK and TUC, then I would always chose IK.

TUC is a maha maha evil, If u would say any thing right about him, I would love to second u on that. but obviously its ur own free will.

Regards.

Brother for me they are all same with just different face shields.. Some are fraudsters other are Corrupt. I see no difference between them.. No matter Khan supported single stance of TUQ, we opposed it even to go near him. Its a party where decisions are not made by the top but by the supporters...