Dr Tahurl Qadri spotted in Washington

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فلاپ ڈرامے کے کیسے پیسے ؟ ڈرامہ کامیاب ہوتا تو اسکو کنٹینر میں بیٹھے بیٹھے پیسے مل جانے تھے

Shikaayatain laganay gaya ho ga maee baap kay paas kay kis kis ki wajah say drama flop howa. Next time maee baap unka bando bast kar kay bhaijain gay.

Munaim Tahir

Councller (250+ posts)
KhanSupporter Bhai, I am not saying anything about Tahirul Qadri. But just think a bit, here we don't need any proof probably, will you be able to justify your statement on the day of judgement.
I mean this will probably have no effect on TuQ or his blind followers, but this will definitely add burden to your amaal nama for the day of judgement. Please think of that atleast once before posting such fake things.

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know the Canadian-US immigration rules; if Canadians are required to carry passport and it is stamped while traveling to US, then all we need to see is his passport. Any smart anchor should ask this simple question to Dr Sheikh ul Islam; sir can you show me your passport?

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
i lived in DC for four years and i have a lot of friends there. after this news i called a couple of frieds and this news is a hot topic in pakistani community and seems to be true

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
KhanSupporter Bhai, I am not saying anything about Tahirul Qadri. But just think a bit, here we don't need any proof probably, will you be able to justify your statement on the day of judgement.
I mean this will probably have no effect on TuQ or his blind followers, but this will definitely add burden to your amaal nama for the day of judgement. Please think of that atleast once before posting such fake things.
I am not a fan of reporting something fake. If you are sitting in a restaurant and someone says that I saw imran khan today on the street, would that be a sin to share with others?

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i lived in DC for four years and i have a lot of friends there. after this news i called a couple of frieds and this news is a hot topic in pakistani community and seems to be true

Who knows he may have gone for his medical check up on Capitol Hill ;)

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
have you got any evidence or are you just going to do propaganda like normal.

I hope you losers are ready on 17 March as another Minar E Pakistan will be held in Rawalpindi where an ocean of people will gather For Qadri saabs jalsa

Problem is we have hidden Shia, Wahabi, Qadiani, Secular idiots, chailay of different political parties etc... on this forum and they all are united against Qadri ;)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem is we have hidden Shia, Wahabi, Qadiani, Secular idiots, chailay of different political parties etc... on this forum and they all are united against Qadri ;)
Hidden or un-hidden but would be hard to find any one who loves to lick hands and feet. That my friend you will only find in a Qadri follower. Chailay or Idiots ka mutlab sumjho, har bakwas jo Qadri karta hai zrori nahi such ho. And if you feel that he speaks 100% truth than you are the biggest idiot of 'em all. Btw insaan poojna choro jo kisi ki baat achi lagay man lo, but blind following I feel sorry for you.
I am a supporter of IK, he wants to bring change in society and I don't know he has any hidden support or not(only Allah knows) but it sure looks that he is making a dedicated effort. I may not agree with whatever he say's but I think he is going is in the right direction. And above all he doesn't hide behind religious shield which your Qadri uses so much. Qadri talks are ___, his vision is ____ and above all he is filled with hypocrisy and superiority complex.
Please try to get out of human worship. Christians ki trah tum log bhi Qadri ko pope bnane ki koshish kar rhe ho, Andhay pujari....
He might have excessive knowledge but he has zero wisdom, he is only using knowledge for his justifying his personal deeds and that my friend tells you what kind of person he is.....
Case closed and stop(yapping)

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hidden or un-hidden but would be hard to find any one who loves to lick hands and feet. That my friend you will only find in a Qadri follower. Chailay or Idiots ka mutlab sumjho, har bakwas jo Qadri karta hai zrori nahi such ho. And if you feel that he speaks 100% truth than you are the biggest idiot of 'em all. Btw insaan poojna choro jo kisi ki baat achi lagay man lo, but blind following I feel sorry for you.
I am a supporter of IK, he wants to bring change in society and I don't know he has any hidden support or not(only Allah knows) but it sure looks that he is making a dedicated effort. I may not agree with whatever he say's but I think he is going is in the right direction. And above all he doesn't hide behind religious shield which your Qadri uses so much. Qadri talks are ___, his vision is ____ and above all he is filled with hypocrisy and superiority complex.
Please try to get out of human worship. Christians ki trah tum log bhi Qadri ko pope bnane ki koshish kar rhe ho, Andhay pujari....
He might have excessive knowledge but he has zero wisdom, he is only using knowledge for his justifying his personal deeds and that my friend tells you what kind of person he is.....
Case closed and stop(yapping)

Im sure you are one of the idiot i mentioned in my comment enough said...

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
whats the big deal, I am not his supporter, but he lives in toronto canada, lots of people visit different US cities from canada including washington dc as majority popular US cities canadians travel often by just a mere car ride sometimes have relatives friends, lectures to mosques etc etc, we cannot just jump to conclusions, only allah knows.(bigsmile)Even if he was there you cannot just conclude, even if he is doing what you suspect, regardless of all his jalsas DO not support or participate if this is an issue and VOTE FOR IK thats it, IK zindabad, PTI zindabaad, its a judgement call, our pakistani brothers knowingly voted PPP and PML N knowing their corrupt status quo, so who is to blame, ALLAHTALLAH helps those help themselves, lets fix our ammaaals and watch how things get better, for one day become a good HONEST muslim, see what happens, rest of the world will respect us inshallah and we will have more credibility just like other muslim nations like Malasyia and indoneshia as an example.

Last edited:

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
Im sure you are one of the idiot i mentioned in my comment enough said...
Sorry to say but you are wrong, the only fact is that I hate Qadri and his followers to the extreme because they are most illogical species present on Earth.

481192_10151642204143296_853866482_n.jpg