Dr Tahurl Qadri spotted in Washington

BLEEDGREEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ** REMINDING** Those who underestimates...!!

cha.val ik number ka (yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Finally here......

the_white_house_0.jpg

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know the Canadian-US immigration rules; if Canadians are required to carry passport and it is stamped while traveling to US, then all we need to see is his passport. Any smart anchor should ask this simple question to Dr Sheikh ul Islam; sir can you show me your passport?

Canadian passports are not stamped at US borders. Not sure about the airports.

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

I think imran khans immature supporters are doing this kind of propaganda because they know Dr Qadri spoke and can deliver change, whereas imran khan only talks and wishes his long waited dream of becoming prime minister.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS AWARE QADRI SAAB WILL RETURN TO PAKISTAN ON THE COMING MONDAY AND WILL HOLD A MAMMOTH GATHERING IN RAWALPINDI

best of luck for imran khans so called tsunami (LOL) march as he has lost half of his support and credibility to Dr Qadri and he is very ashamed of this that he cant even meet Dr Qadri face to face
2Q==

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think imran khans immature supporters are doing this kind of propaganda because they know Dr Qadri spoke and can deliver change, whereas imran khan only talks and wishes his long waited dream of
becoming prime minister.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS AWARE QADRI SAAB WILL RETURN TO PAKISTAN ON THE COMING MONDAY AND WILL HOLD A MAMMOTH GATHERING IN RAWALPINDI

best of luck for imran khans so called tsunami (LOL) march as he has lost half of his support and credibility to Dr Qadri and he is very ashamed of this that he cant even meet Dr Qadri face to face
2Q==

Tahir ul Qadri is a fraud just like his dream and his fake assassination! He has been living in Canada for the last 7 years while Imran has been living in Pakistan going up and down the country to rally support. Qadri supporters are jahil brailvies.

You say Imran just dreams of becoming a Prime Minister, Imran is the only person in Pakistan who got offered the premiership twice
and refused!

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes he was in Washington with Imran Khan I saw them they were eating at the restaurant opposite. I was the other guy on your dinner table. [hilar][hilar]

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

Tahir ul Qadri is a fraud just like his dream and his fake assassination! He has been living in Canada for the last 7 years while Imran has been living in Pakistan going up and down the country to rally support. Qadri supporters are jahil brailvies.

You say Imran just dreams of becoming a Prime Minister, Imran is the only person in Pakistan who got offered the premiership twice
and refused!

OH DEAR OH DEAR, HAVE I GOT TO YOU? IMRAN KHAN SUPPORTERS ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THEIR IMMATURITY AND TRUE MENTALITY

DR DANISH recently quoted nelson mondella and said "The politicians are those who think about the next election, whereas the leaders are those who think about the next generation"
(clap)

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry to say but you are wrong, the only fact is that I hate Qadri and his followers to the extreme because they are most illogical species present on Earth.

Well im not a follower of any Qadri or IK and u r calling me his follower that shows how much logical are you

zindabad.Pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
حیرت کی بات ہے کہ ایک ایسی خبر جس کا کوئی سر پیر ہی نہیں حتی کہ کوئی چھوٹا سا ثبوت بھی اس خبر کے ساتھ نہیں۔

قادری صاحب جیسی پرسنیلٹی اگر کہیں جاتی ہے تو پاکستانی اور فارن میڈیا میں کوئی ایک آدھ خبر تو آتی ؟

خان کے اس سپورٹر نے شائد پی رکھی ہے یا خان صاحب کا دشمن ہے جو اس طرح کی بے بنیاد خبر خان کے سپورٹر کے نام پر پوسٹ کر رہا ہے۔

اور امریکہ جیسے ملک قریباً میں ہر بندے کے پاس کیمرے والا فون تو ہوتا ہی ہو گا اور ایک تصویر بنانے میں کتنی دیر لگتی ہے؟ ایک سنگل پروف بھی نہیں حتی کہ کوئی فیک پروف فیبریکیٹ کر کے بھی پیش نہیں کیا اور قادری صاحب کا نام سن کر پھدکنے والوں اور آپے سے باہر ہونے والوں نے تھریڈ سٹارٹر سے اتنا بھی نا پوچھا بھائی کوئی غلط ملط پروف ہی دے دو۔ پتا نہیں شائد خدا کو منہ نہیں دکھانا کیا جو دھڑلے سے جھوٹی پوسٹ بنائی جاتی ہے؟
اور اس فورم کے ایڈمن بھی پتا نہیں کیسے ایسی تھریڈ کو اجازت دے دیتے ہیں جو یقیناً اس فورم کی کریڈیبیلیٹی کو متاثر کرتی ہیں:angry_smile:​

Last edited:

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
its not a good day today for you my lovely imran khan supporters as zaid hamid doesn't like you either! LOL:lol:

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]

Liked about an hour ago

We have a question for the PTI.

Is it enough to be from the middle or lower class to become an agent of change ?? Can a man who has no education or experience be appointed as the director of the Shaukat Khanum hospital ? If NOT, then how can he become an MNA or Minister to run the country, even if he is a very honest man ?? Iqbal has defined the attributes of a leader as "visionary, ideologue, thinker, persuasive and spiritual". Does this good painter fulfill this criteria? How will he behave when authority, power and wealth comes into his hand ??

Hazrat Ali has said that when a man gets wealth, power and status, he does not change, he only becomes exposed !! By what we have seen on the dinner parties and elections of PTI, we are seeing their members being exposed more and more everyday.

This is democracy -- built for the kill, loot and plunder.....

Abrar Ch

Citizen
How much abusive some people are - Shows their brought up. i think Dr TUQ have never been abusive nor his followers, Appreciable

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں قیادت سمیت ہر شخص امریکہ کے ہاتھوں بک چکا، بریگیڈئر ر محمد یوسف

06 مارچ 2013

لاہور (خبرنگار) معروف دفاعی تجزیہ نگار اور آئی ایس آئی کے سابق سینئر افسر بریگیڈئر (ر) محمد یوسف نے کہا ہے کہ ہمیں اپنے دوستوں دشمنوں کی پہچان نہیں امریکہ ہمارا دشمن ہے مگر ہم اسے اپنا دوست سمجھتے ہیں اور اسی کے کہنے پر اپنے ہی عوام کو مار رہے ہیں۔ بدقسمتی سے ہماری قیادت سمیت ہر شخص بکا ہوا ہے یا بکنے کو تیار ہے۔ افغان صدر کرزئی بھی امریکی پشت پناہی پر پاکستان پر الزام تراشی کی جرات کرتا ہے۔ نوائے وقت سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے انہوں نے کہا کہ امریکہ کے ڈرون حملے میں دو افراد مارے گئے مگر امریکی اخبار نے خبر دے دی کہ یہ دو افراد پاکستانی جنگی جہاز کی بمباری میں مارے گئے۔ آئی ایس پی آر نے وضاحت کر دی کہ پاکستانی طیاروں نے اس دن کوئی آپریشن نہیں کیا مگر ہماری قیادت کو امریکی دعوے کو جھٹلانے کی ہمت نہیں ہوئی۔ ہمارے ملک میں ہر ایک گھنٹے بعد لوڈشیڈنگ ہوتی ہے مگر امریکہ نے ہماری یہ توانائی کمی پوری کرنے کیلئے کوئی مدد نہیں کی۔ البتہ بھارت سے سول نیوکلیئر ٹیکنالوجی کا معاہدہ کر لیا جس کی وجہ بھارتی قیادت کا محب وطن ہونا ہے ہمارے ہاں تو ہر لیڈر پیسہ کمانے میں لگا ہوا ہے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ امریکہ کو گوادر بندرگاہ چین کو دینے اور ایران سے گیس، بجلی کی درآمد کا معاہدہ چبھ رہا ہے۔ اس لئے ہمارے ہاں دہشت گردی بڑھ گئی ہے۔ مگر ہمیں ایران سے گیس منصوبے کو مکمل کرنا ہو گا اس سے بجلی کی کمی دور کی جا سکے گی۔

ڈیجیٹل فارمیٹ میں اس خبر کو پڑھنے کے لئے یہاں کلک کریں

ahmadJ

Banned
واہ جی واہ، کیا بات اے
ماں صدقے، بنانا نیوز کے رپورٹر اور شیطان سپورٹر تیرے ۔۔۔
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
تجھے ذرا بھی شرم نہ آئی ؟؟؟

Last edited: